one year later...

Love Does Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I met wonderful friends; asked Ryuu to study harder so he'd transfer to our class; performed on Teacher's day and Christmas. 

And yes, I've grown to like Cameron. But he's really annoying. Too annoying- maybe it is an understatement. He's always happy. Never once have I seen him sad or angry. He and I got closer of course but never a day passes without me scolding him to get away or to shut up. I introduced him to Ryuu and now they're like best buddies. I heard of a boy they're also close with... Seth? I don't care. 

Ryuu became my guy best friend— literally no secrets kept from each other but I had something kept from him— he knows almost everything about me and vice versa. Also his deepest secret is secured with me. 

He likes Yuzhen. 

I did laughed and asked him why. I couldn't believe it. Yuzhen doesn't really cares about him much but Ryuu said she's silently taking care of him. 

That I noticed. 

Yuzhen always thought or give something to Ryuu the last. We also heard she believes 'the last is the best' which excites Ryuu. 

I didn't say anything to get his hopes high because everyone knows how she sees Ryuu as. It's not the same as how she looks at Duyi. 

Ryuu gave in and studied hard. He scored a lot than what he expected and he got to shift class. But not in ours. Cameron assured me that their friend, Seth, is in the same class as Ryuu and that Seth is there to protect Ryuu. Not quite. 

Yoshiko and Samuel are ganging up with Ryuu though. Which is partly why Ryuu isn't all protected. There's still me to kill him.

I've been eying a boy since I saw him dance on Christmas. I never got his name but I know he's in the same class as Yoshiko and Yuzhen. He goes by the name Zeeji. 

Don't get me wrong. I don't like him at all... yet. I just wanna know how good he is in dancing. His moves are fast and stable and just his dancing can make someone like Yuzhen to go speechless. 

I need to know him. But no one won't tell me anything.

By now, Ryuu must've mentioned the boy to Cameron. Which is why he's been acting all grumpy whenever I get to bump into the boy. Reason I never get his name was either one of everyone would pull me off before I could come up to him. 

I think I know why but I can't be too sure about anything. He's a player and it's impossible. But he kept following me everywhere.

And again I found myself rushing to the janitor's closet. This time round, I heard a loud gasp as I feel myself stepping on something. "Aduh!" 

I backed away a few steps, closing the door behind me. "Sorry, I didn't know someone's in here." The boy stood up and dusted his knee. I must've stepped him there. 

"It's okay. I'm leaving." 

Through the darkness, I couldn't see his face. I can tell he's tall and... dark? Or is it fair? He opened the door behind me and squeezed beside me, stepping out. Allowing us to get a better view of each other by light. He smiled. "Oh, you're that chindian." 

I awkwardly nodded. 

"You look arabic." 

"Um, thanks?" 

He shoved his hands in his pockets, "Hazwandi." For a while I blinked. I was clueless. Upon seeing my questioned face, he laughed. "That's my name." 

My mouth opened to an O shape as I nod again, "Hazwandi." I tested out the pronounciation to get used to his name. "Mine's Anan-"

"Ananda Geet Hua." He gave a firm nod. "I know. Everyone kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter