bullied? backfired.

Love Does Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Friday?" 

"Yeah."

"I'll pick you up, honey. No exceptions."

And he hung up. And honey?

I stared at my phone in disbelief. He had complained he couldn't find me. Well reason being I dragged Taitam along to class B1-1; Toshiko and Yuzhen's class. I wanted to stay away from him. To clear my thoughts and to get my blood pressure normal before I actually explode and throw a table at his charming face. 

"No exceptions, huh?" Yoshiko asked. "He likes you."

"What? No. Impossible." 

"Why impossible?"

I frowned. I wanted to answer, but again I was interrupted. What bad luck. This time by the sounds of loud voices outside the class. By instinct, everyone went out to the hallway to see what's going on.

A boy I recognized as Shoufu and his gangs were cornering a boy. I know that boy somewhere. He was awfully familiar. As for Shoufu, he was a senior from my middle school. He's always rough and hot tempered but has a soft spot for people who are artistically talented; which he is close with. Including me.

He raised his fist and that was when I pushed myself through the crowd and quickly ran towards him. A girl already stepped in front of him before I could which made me halt beside him. Fei - also a senior of mine who gets along with Shoufu and I-  was in front of him. She was spreading her arms out, slightly shivering as she looked up to Shoufu with eyes that looked like they were tearing. 

I spoke up, "Shoufu gege." 

They turned to me, "Ananda?" 

Shoufu glanced back to Fei then me and then back at Fei. I knew he wasn't pleased with anyone meddling in his fights but I knew he likes Fei. I was hoping that him seeing how fragile Fei was could make him consider cooling down and stop the commotion. But boy was I so wrong. "Get away from my sight, both of you, so I can finish him off before I eliminate you with my own hands." 

Our eyes widened. He's not himself, I tried convincing myself. 

Before anyone could show any reaction, he pushed Fei away and raised his fist to punch the boy. Then I remembered who the boy was. Ryuu. I tried to hold Shoufu's fist as I screamed out Ryuu's name in fear high pitch. "Ryuu! Ryuu!!" 

I closed my eyes for an impact but it sounded way different than expected. Instead of Ryuu's whimpers, I heard Shoufu's along with a loud thud and a wave of gasp from the crowd. I opened my eyes slowly only to see Yuzhen's hand choking on the older's neck. 

"You ," she scowled, "you think you're so big, huh?"

Shoufu smirked, holding onto Yuzhen's hand that's choking him, "Don't in, cutie. It might get bad." 

"Anything that irritates me, I'm butting in. You're," she tightened her grip on his neck making him breathe in sharply, "not the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter