Chapter 7

Made Just For Me

The first thing Joonmyeon noticed when he woke up was the overwhelming feeling of warmth. Not just on the outside but on the inside. It felt like his heart was beating warm honey through his veins instead of blood, making him slow and happy.

Next he noticed the weight on his chest, familiar now. Without opening his eyes he could feel the position was Jongin laying on him, his head tucked into his neck – soft hair brushing Joonmyeon’s chin – one hand flat against his chest, one hand wrapped around his bicep, and their legs tangled up loosely. His body buzzed where it touched Jongin’s.

He breathed in deeply, savouring Jongin’s scent as it washed over him, so rich and pure the way it always was in the morning.

After a few moments soaking it in, he eventually couldn’t ignore the sunlight warming his face and he peeled his eyes open, immediately looking down at the omega.

He was still in the clothes from last night, and one shoulder on the top had slipped down to reveal a beautiful expanse of glowing skin.

His chest felt like it might explode from happiness. When did he become such a sap?

He must have been shifting too much, because he could feel Jongin’s eyelashes fluttering open against his neck in a way that had him wrapping his arms tightly around Jongin’s back.

Slowly, Jongin lifted his head and Joonmyeon was met with the sight of the omega with sleep mussed hair, a pillow crease on his forehead and eyelids barely even open. Unable to help himself he lifted his head so he could kiss the sleepy smile on Jongin’s lips.

“Morning.” Jongin mumbled, voice hoarse with sleep.

And then Jongin was stretching, his arms pressing into the pillows as he rolled and arched the kinks out of his body. Joonmyeon could only swallow as he felt the flexible body shift and bend under his palms.

Jongin flopped back down, and when he let out a giggle Joonmyeon poked him in the side. The action only seemed to make him giggle more and he couldn’t work out what he was laughing at before –

Oh.

Right.

Joonmyeon’s entire body was probably bright red as his sleep addled brain registered that he was in fact hard and it was in fact pressing against Jongin’s leg. Honestly it was surprising something like this hadn’t happened before but it was still mortifying.

“Oh my god.” He spluttered and tried to move but when he just ended up making things worse he froze, praying to every god he knew to please save him. “Jongin this is so embarrassing I-”

Before he could ramble himself into an early grave Jongin surged up and kissed him quiet. Joonmyeon’s brain short circuited.

“It’s okay daddy.” He whispered against his lips and Joonmyeon didn’t wait to hear anything else before he was kissing back eagerly, hands pressing Jongin’s lower back firmly down. The action of possession was coupled with wave of alpha pheromones and Joonmyeon almost swore when it was reciprocated and the air filled with the heady scent of his omega.

Joonmyeon swiped his tongue against Jongin’s lips and he quickly opened his mouth against his. They were both hardly awake so it was messy and uncoordinated but it still felt amazing and Jongin was making these tiny noises that were driving Joonmyeon half mad. Jongin’s hands that were gripping at his hair slid down to run over his chest leaving electric trails as they moved.

Letting out an unintentional growl he pushed up and rolled them over, his legs between Jongin’s and his arms braced next to his head. The omega stared up at him with wide eyes and heaving breaths and Joonmyeon was quick to reconnect their lips, one arm staying to keep himself up and one hand trailing down Jongin’s body.

An actual whimper tore from Jongin’s throat when his hand brushed past a and Joonmyeon masked the rush of blood to his groin at the noise with a smirk and he repeated the action. The omega squirmed beautifully underneath him and hands pulled at his shirt desperately. He pulled away and allowed Jongin to yank the fabric off his body, this time attaching his mouth to the stretch of flushed golden skin of his neck that had him aching with need. He hurriedly moved his hand down so it could slip under Jongin’s top and skimmed it back up to his , groaning at the way his stomach jumped and tensed under his touch. When his thumb pressed against the nub Jongin’s back arched against him and he whispered, “Daddy”.

Joonmyeon let out another growl and bit into his neck where he had previously been leaving hot wet kisses, at the flesh. The strangled sounds that left Jongin this time weren’t recognisable as words. Joonmyeon absently noted Jongin’s hands – previously clinging to his shoulders – clawing down his back as he started squeezing and rolling the hard between his fingers.

His was just about to tear the damn dress from Jongin’s body when his heart almost stopped at the sound of a loud cough by the door.

He practically leapt off Jongin, rolling off to the side of him and bringing the sheets up over them like blushing schoolgirls.

Which, well, not actually that far off.

When he registered who it was by the door he was torn between feeling even more embarrassed and leaping out of bed to hug them. He probably would have hugged them, actually, if he wasn’t so… unhuggable at the moment.

“Minseok!” he almost shouted, and his older brother raised an eyebrow at him from the doorway.

“Hello brother of mine. And,” he eyed Jongin curiously, “blushing omega.”

Jongin practically squeaked beside him and held the sheets tighter.

“Um… Minseok. It’s really great to see you but could you maybe um… wait downstairs? For a few minutes?”

Minseok snickered and gave him two thumbs up. “Sure thing bro. Just maybe put a bra on the handle next time.” He paused. “Well, if you own that kinda thing.” He glanced back at Jongin with an interested expression. “Do you?”

Joonmyeon chest rumbled and his eyes widened in shock when he realised he had just growled at his brother.

Minseok also looked shocked for a moment before he laughed it off, waving a hand at Joonmyeon. “Calm down, I won’t steal your omega. See you in a few.” And with that he left, shutting the door behind him.

Joonmyeon sat there staring at the door, neither him nor Jongin moving.

“Um-”

“That-”

They both blurted out at the same time. Joonmyeon chuckled and dug through the sheets until he found Jongin’s hand and laced their fingers together. Jongin watched him, his cheeks still flushed.

“What were you going to say?” Joonmyeon asked.

Jongin ducked his head. “Um… I was just going to say that was… nice…” His voice got quieter and quieter until it was barely audible but Joonmyeon heard him loud and clear.

He grinned. “I agree.” He couldn’t stop his gaze from flickering down to where Jongin’s neck was red in places under the tattoos and where it was bound to bruise. His wolf side was rumbling smugly. “Until my brother decided to barge in.”

Jongin blushed and Joonmyeon tried not to coo. “So that was your brother then?”

“Yep.” He nodded. “You think you’re okay to go down to meet him?”

Jongin frowned slightly, his bottom lip between his teeth.

“Don’t worry beautiful boy.” He pressed a kiss to the fingers coiled in his. The action immediately relaxed the boy and Joonmyeon’s heart swelled. “I’ll be there.”

The omega smiled then, and leaned forward to press a sweet, lingering kiss on his lips. “I know.”

 

 

AN

Sorry for the worst makeout scene ever written I cannot write oh my god

Oh my god gang im sorry i've been MIA please dont kill me

Sorry this was really short I HAD TO GIVE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SOMETHING

Actually I wanted to ask your advice if you want to I totally don't mind if you don't though

I don't really know where I want to go with this and I wanted to know what you guys wanted to happen. Because like I can't think of a plot or anything and I know I should just let these guys go and end the story and give them a happy ever after but I CAN'T DO IT IM WEAK!!!!!! So basically only if you wanted to of course could you let me know maybe what you want to see happen? If you have any ideas for plot? If you think this is about time to wrap things up? I don't know what to do ;;

Anyways thank you if you read that and thank you for reading this fic!!!!!!!!! I actually cannot believe how many subscribers this has got like oh my god I don't really know how the hell that happened thank you thank you

Can you tell I am writing this at 3:23am