Chapter 6

Made Just For Me

Joonmyeon often found himself unable to fully comprehend just how beautiful Jongin is. Every time he saw him, all he could see was his soft, sweet little Jongin. Which is why he so often forgot how the omega appeared to other people.

“I will never get over how mean your boyfriend looks compared to how he actually is.” Yixing commented one day as they were walking towards the cafeteria.

Joonmyeon started to correct him that he wasn’t his boyfriend, but then smiled to himself when he remembered he didn’t have to.

“What do you mean?” He said instead.

“Look at him.” Yixing stated as they entered the cafeteria, and gestured towards their table where Jongin was seated. Yixing laughed to himself. “Quite frankly, he looks like a thug.”

Joonmyeon studied Jongin as they lined up to get their food. Today he was wearing a loose wife beater – the same he had been wearing the day Joonmyeon first saw him, and a pair of black ripped jeans. Coupled with his pair of beat up canvas shoes and his multitude of tattoos and piercings, Joonmyeon could see where Yixing was coming from. Joonmyeon of course, didn’t care. He was still his beautiful omega.

Joonmyeon tuned back into what Yixing was saying to hear the words, “Honestly, if someone were to look at a photo of you two you’d think he was the alpha and you were the omega. Especially with those piercings and tattoos.”

Joonmyeon thought so too, but he didn’t care. Anybody who actually met Jongin would know just how shy and gentle he truly was. And Joonmyeon knew that that extended to his tattoos and piercings.

Joonmyeon had asked him about them one day.

They had been lying on the grass in the older boy’s backyard. Jongin had his eyes closed, brushing his hand through the soft blades of grass and Joonmyeon was tracing over the tattoos on his shoulder, completely enraptured by the ink.

“Why do you have so many tattoos?” He had asked eventually, voice soft to not shatter the peaceful silence. “And piercings?”

Jongin didn’t open his eyes, but he did roll his head away from Joonmyeon slightly. “It’s kind of silly.”

Joonmyeon had reached a hand up to gently bring Jongin’s face back around, and he opened his eyes. “It’s not silly if you love it.”

Jongin had bit his lip, and cast his eyes towards their feet before answering. “I just… think they look nice, is all. They’re pretty.” His forehead creased slightly and a look of panic crossed over his face. “Do you… do you not think they look pretty?”

Joonmyeon quickly pressed a thumb between Jongin’s brows to smooth away the line. “Everything looks pretty on you.” Jongin relaxed. “But yes.” He had continued, admiring the way the black ink danced on his skin and the piercings glinted on his face. “These are definitely pretty. Especially on you.”

Back in the cafeteria, Joonmyeon smiled at Jongin across the room. “Nah.” He said, nudging Yixing in the ribs. “He’s far too pretty to be scary.”

 

Joonmyeon had almost forgotten about the conversation entirely, until one day when Jongin was around at his house.

Joonmyeon had excused himself to go shower about twenty minutes ago, and when he entered back into the living room, he spotted Jongin, with his back to him, bent over something.

He walked over to him, and although he wasn’t trying to be quiet, Jongin was clearly so absorbed in what he was looking at he didn’t hear him. Joonmyeon peered over his shoulder and realised it was one of his mothers fashion magazines. It was open on a page called ‘Looks for Autumn’, and a woman was wearing a light brown dress, with white socks that came above her knees. Joonmyeon watched as Jongin’s finger traced over the socks lightly.

He didn’t want to disturb him, but he had to let him know he was there.

He leant down and wrapped his arms around Jongin from behind, and hooked his chin over his shoulder. Jongin leapt about a foot in the air. “What are you looking at baby?” They still hadn’t addressed the ‘daddy’ situation, but Joonmyeon was determined to make Jongin discuss it with him, even if that meant making him crack by hinting about it as much as possible.

“Oh – nothing, it’s nothing!” Jongin scrambled to close the magazine, but Joonmyeon’s hand shot forward before he could, leaving it open on the page.

Joonmyeon could feel Jongin’s face heating against the side of his own. “Do you like this kind of thing?” He pointed to the socks to ensure Jongin knew what he was talking about.

The younger boy shifted slightly in his arms, like he was nervous. “Kind of? I mean, um… yes?”

Joonmyeon laughs and nuzzles into his neck, making Jongin subconsciously relax into him. “It’s a bit different from your usual style.”

He felt Jongin shrug. “Most of what I wear is hand me downs or whatever I can find in second hand shops.”

Joonmyeon’s heart sank and he frowned, knowing Jongin couldn’t see it. Jongin should be showered in clothes and jewellery and whatever he wanted. He watched as Jongin’s fingers picked self-consciously at the hem of his shirt and Joonmyeon felt a surge of protectiveness. “You know you look beautiful in your clothes, right? You look amazing no matter what.”

Jongin stopped fiddling and turned his face to press his nose into Joonmyeon’s neck. They stayed that way for a while, in silence, Joonmyeon’s arms tight around Jongin.

“Jongin…” Joonmyeon started eventually, and Jongin hummed in reply. “If you could wear whatever you wanted, what would you?”

“I guess stuff like this? I mean I - I just like pretty things.”

Joonmyeon grinned and pressed a kiss to the side of Jongin’s face. “So do I.”

 

Joonmyeon made a promise to himself right there and then that he would get Jongin all the pretty things he could ever want. Which is why he was currently in the middle of the mall while Jongin was in dance practice.

He had been hunting around for something to buy for Jongin for half an hour, and yet all of the men’s clothes were either like what Jongin already had, or suits and button ups.

Finally he spotted a section of a shop that was all soft pastel colours and lace and he made his way over to it quickly. It was only when he started looking around that he realised he was in the women’s section.

He ducked his head down at the curious looks he was getting but determinedly kept searching, hoping nobody would approach him.

He was about to panic and give up when he found himself lost in a section seemingly entirely denim, when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Making a conscious effort not to jolt in surprise – he was an alpha, thank you very much – he spun around to find a shop assistant smiling up at him.

“Hey!” She grinned, and Joonmyeon very uncomfortably noticed that she hadn’t removed her hand. “I’m Yerim, can I help you with anything today?”

“Oh,” Joonmyeon cleared his throat, trying not to look embarrassed. “I’m shopping for my… my omega.”

Joonmyeon noticed how the assistant’s – a beta – face fell slightly, and her hand slipped off his shoulder, leaving a trail down arm. But then she was back to smiling brightly. “What were you looking for in particular?”

He scratched the back of his head and glanced around at the shorts. “I’m not sure really.”

Yerim laughed kindly. “Don’t worry about it, we actually get a lot of customers like you, so don’t feel uncomfortable!” Joonmyeon smiled and relaxed slightly. “What does your omega like?”

Joonmyeon had no problem with this question. “Pretty things.”

He blushed and shook his head very hard when she suggested he try the lingerie section. He had no idea if Jongin’s love for pretty stuff went that far. Not that Joonmyeon would be opposed to seeing Jongin in…

He smacked a hand against his head, shaking it again to get rid of those thoughts. He earned himself a weird look from Yerim he just laughed nervously and suggested they try something else.

It took a few tries, but eventually they ended up in the sleepwear section, which Joonmyeon was much more hopeful about. Yerim smiled and wished him luck, and he thanked her profusely.

He really didn’t have any idea what half the things were, but most of them were incredibly soft and were a range of colours from soft yellow to pale blue, which he thought Jongin would like.

After a while he came across what he thought was a jumper, but when he inspected the tag was labelled as a sleep-dress. The fabric was softer than anything he had come across, and was coloured a creamy white. The neckline was wide, and the wide sleeves came down to the end of the dress, obviously designed to be baggy.

He really didn’t have a clue about women’s sizing, so he grabbed one that looked about right and headed to the checkout.

On his way there, he passed a small display, which Joonmyeon couldn’t help but stop at. It was a table of thigh high socks; almost identical to the ones the woman in the magazine had been wearing. Without a second thought, he grabbed a few, one white, one pale pink and one light blue, and continued to the checkout.

 

He waited for Jongin outside his dance class, the bag with the clothes clutched tightly in his hand.

As usual, Joonmyeon smelt Jongin before he saw him, the sweet vanilla always so much stronger after dancing.

Jongin’s face lit up when he spotted him, and Joonmyeon held back a laugh as he almost skipped over to him. He threaded their fingers together and leant up to kiss him softly, his lips slightly salty with sweat.

“Hi.” Jongin’s voice was still a little breathless from practice.

“Hi.” Joonmyeon smiled back at him and squeezed his hand tighter as they began to walk. It was a Friday, and Jongin was staying at Joonmyeon’s that night. “So, what do you want to do this afternoon?”

Jongin shrugged. “Can we please nap? Maybe?”

Joonmyeon bumped his elbow against Jongin’s. “Is wittle Jongin feeling sleepy?” he cooed teasingly.

Jongin pouted unthreateningly at the ground.

“I’m just kidding. Sounds good to me.”

 

When they got back to Joonmyeon’s Jongin asked if he could use his shower, which Joonmyeon easily agreed to.

After having a violent internal battle, he finally stopped Jongin just before he went into the bathroom and the shopping bag into his arms.

Jongin looked down at them in confusion, then back up at Joonmyeon. “What?”

“Clothes.” He replied eloquently. “For you. After the shower.”

“Oh.” A small smile crept onto his face, and he gripped the bag delicately in his fingers. “Thank you.”

While he waited for Jongin to finish showering he was irrationally nervous, pacing around and drumming his fingers on his knees. Eventually he forced himself to sit on the bed, facing his bathroom’s door and waiting for Jongin to come out.

After five more torturous minutes, he finally heard the click of the door handle, and his head snapped up to watch it creak open slowly.

Jongin’s head poked out first, his hair still the slightest bit damp and a pink flush on his cheeks from the steam. All of his piercings were out from the shower and he looked so incredibly soft.

Joonmyeon felt a bit dizzy when he inhaled, and all he could smell was pure Jongin, completely untainted by the outside world. Not only that, but Jongin in Joonmyeon’s shampoo and soap.

“Um.” Jongin’s voice was tiny, and Joonmyeon smiled encouragingly at him. He seemed to take a deep breath before stepping fully into the room, shutting the door behind him.

He swore, Jongin was going to be the death of him. The jumper dress things was definitely designed to be baggy, the collar gaping so wide it slipped off one of his shoulder, revealing a stretch of tanned, tattooed skin, his collarbones prominent.

His eyes followed the sleeves down to where his hands where fiddling with the hem, completely covered right up to the tips of his fingers. His mouth went dry when his eyes dipped lower. He was wearing the baby pink thigh highs, hugging his skin all the way up and over his knee, where they cut off to reveal smooth clear skin. The expanse of skin stretched up dangerously high before the cream fabric of the jumper interrupted, clashing beautifully with the omega’s skin tone.

Joonmyeon took a deep breath to clear his head but ended up inhaling more of the intoxicating scent, so he breathed through his mouth instead. He took a few minutes before he spoke, so that he didn’t stutter and his voice didn’t shake.

“Come here baby.” He said quietly, swallowing when his voice much more rough than he thought it would be.

Jongin padded across the carpet, and stood in front of him where he was almost frozen on the bed. Joonmyeon brought his hands up and pressed them into the bare skin of Jongin’s thighs. The boy froze above him and he wrapped his hands around so he was gently gripping the backs of his thighs, thumbs pressing into the soft skin.

“You look gorgeous.” He breathed. He swiped his thumbs across the skin and watched as goose bumps appeared where his fingers passed. He looked up, and found Jongin staring down at him, his eyes wide. “Do you like it?”

Jongin nodded quickly, his hands still playing with the hem. “I love it. Thank you so much.”

Joonmyeon slid his hands down to trace alone the edge of his socks. “No need to thank me.” He paused. “Although, I would love it if we talked about the daddy thing.”

Jongin froze completely then, and Joonmyeon panicked that he might pull away. “Don’t be scared.” Keeping hands on his thighs he pulled down, and Jongin obediently dropped into his lap, his knees either side of Joonmyeon on the bed.

“You just…” Jongin’s voice was so small, and Joonmyeon began his hands on his thighs again encouragingly. Jongin dropped his head onto his shoulder, his hands coming up to grip onto Joonmyeon’s shirt. “You look after me so well and it just feels right. It – it makes me feel warm. And safe.”

Joonmyeon smiled. “Then call me it as much as you want.”

Jongin’s head lifted from his shoulder then, eyes even wider than before.

Joonmyeon cleared his throat. “I actually… really like it.”

Jongin blinked. “Really?”

Joonmyeon nodded, but before he could say anything else Jongin surged forward and crashed their lips together. Joonmyeon eagerly reciprocated, feeling his thighs quivering under his hands. When he tilted their heads and lightly on Jongin’s bottom lip he felt a shudder run through his body and the omega pressed closer to him.

Slowly, he slid his hands up his legs, smoothing over his clothed hips and under the soft fabric of the jumper, gripping on the bare skin of his waist.

“Daddy,” Jongin whispered, like he was testing the word out. Joonmyeon felt a rush of dizziness through his head and he pressed their lips together again, pushing Jongin’s lips open with his own so he could into his mouth.

The omega whimpered into his mouth and brought his hands up to lock behind Joonmyeon’s head, trying to pull him closer.

Joonmyeon laughed and pulled his head back despite Jongin’s whine of protest. “I thought you said you were tired.”

Jongin’s lips were swollen and his pupils were blown, small pants wracking his body. He gawked slightly at the older boy, like he was slightly insane. “I – I – not anymore!”

Joonmyeon laughed again, wanting to kiss him again but also very aware of the dark bags under his eyes. “I think you should get some sleep.”

Jongin frowned and closed his mouth, and when he looked like he was about to say something again Joonmyeon squeezed his hip firmly, where his hand was still settled. “Don’t whine, Jongin.” He raised an eyebrow and Jongin dropped his head, his fingers sliding down from the nape of Joonmyeon’s neck.

“Sorry.”

“Sorry?” Joonmyeon smiled slightly when Jongin’s head flicked back up, his bottom lip between his teeth.

“Sorry… daddy?” he tried carefully, eyes wide.

Joonmyeon pulled his hands out from Jongin’s jumper and smoothed the hair off his forehead so he could place a soft kiss there. “Good boy. Don’t be sad, we can sleep together, okay?”

Jongin smiled and nodded.

Joonmyeon picked him up then, and turned around to drop him onto the soft bed. Jongin let out a squeak of surprise as he bounced up and down, one leg kicking out, which Joonmyeon caught in his hand by the ankle.

He grinned down at Jongin, and the boy started to giggle at the action, but the sound caught in his throat as Joonmyeon let his hand trail down his calf. He let it rest around his knee, and pushed forward so his thigh was pressed against his chest.

Joonmyeon leant down slowly, deliberately keeping eye contact with Jongin, revelling in the powerful scent he let off that rolled over him.

His lips eventually met with soft fabric, and he hid his smirk when Jongin’s breath caught in his throat. He leant down further again and pressed another kiss where the hem of the sock met soft skin.

Encouraged by the shaky gasp he heard from above him he pressed one more kiss, onto the skin of Jongin’s thigh.

“D-daddy.” Jongin’s words were no more than a whisper, and Joonmyeon couldn’t hold back his smile that time, lips still pressed onto his skin.

He pulled away, gently lowering Jongin’s leg back onto the mattress. “Sleep time now.”

Jongin pouted, but stayed quiet this time.

After a few more minutes they were settled under the covers, the duvet pulled snuck over their shoulders. Joonmyeon could feel Jongin shifting around awkwardly beside him, so he pulled him into his arms and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

“If you ever want any clothes or jewellery, anything, just ask. Don’t ever feel embarrassed. Okay?”

Jongin nodded into his neck.

There was silence for a few more moments, before Joonmyeon felt Jongin nuzzling into his shoulder. He wouldn’t have questioned it had he not felt huffs of breath on his skin, and heard the boy’s grumpy muttering.

“Jongin,” he asked, slightly amused, “what are you doing?”

Jongin froze, and looked up at him guiltily like he’d been caught stealing. “You – your shoulder… kind of smelt like someone else?”

Joonmyeon frowned to himself before he remembered the shop assistant from earlier and let out a laugh, pulling Jongin closer into his arms. “That was one of the shop assistants from today. Nothing to worry about.”

Jongin nodded again, and Joonmyeon grinned when he could practically feel him still glaring at his arm. “You’re the only one I like, baby, okay?”

Jongin settled down eventually. “Nanite, Myun.”

“Goodnight.” he replied. “You look absolutely beautiful, baby boy.”

The omega didn’t answer, but he did press closer to his chest, breathing in deep.

 

 

AN

Hey gang!! Thank you so much for reading!!!

Literally every story I have written with Kai in it has him in an oversized jumper. I wish I was sorry....