Chapter 5

Made Just For Me

It was a pretty normal afternoon; Jongin didn’t have dance practice and Joonmyeon’s prefect meeting had been let out early, so the pair were around at the latter’s house. They had their schoolwork in front of them, spread out over the large dining room table.

Joonmyeon glanced up from his page to see Jongin frowning down at his own, biting on his lip.

“What are you working on?” Joonmyeon asked, watching his tongue dart out over his lip piercing – an act Joonmyeon had realised was a nervous habit.

“Art essay.” He replied as he tapped his pen on his forehead.

“Are you having trouble?”

Jongin nodded with a sigh. “I don’t know how to finish this paragraph. I feel like I’m repeating the same thing over and over.”

“If you want I could try and help?” Joonmyeon offered as he racked his brains for what he could possibly remember about year ten art.

“Yes please.” Jongin nodded with a pout that Joonmyeon resisted the urge to coo at.

He dragged his chair over next to the boy and looked over his shoulder at the neat writing. He allowed himself a moment to appreciate the warmth and comfort radiating from the omega and swallowing him like a cocoon. “Which bit is it?”

Jongin pointed to a paragraph. “The teacher said it doesn’t link well and that it’s too unrelated but I don’t know how she wants me to relate it!”

Joonmyeon tried not to chuckle at the whining and instead moved down to read the print, leaning against the boy. As he bent he didn’t register Jongin stiffening beside him until he sat back up and tried to speak. “I think I’ve got it. How about you – Jongin?” Joonmyeon called out cautiously to the boy who was sitting straight in his chair with a frozen expression on his face. “Are you okay?”

Jongin cleared his throat, casting his eyes onto the paper. “Yeah. I’m fine. What were you saying?”

Joonmyeon shrugged off his strange behaviour, slightly suspicious, and went back to explaining his solution. Jongin nodded appreciatively but seemed to be taking very shallow breaths and his face was getting a little pink.

“Seriously sweetheart, are you feeling alright?” Joonmyeon reached out to feel his forehead and Jongin literally jumped out of his chair. Joonmyeon stared up at him in shock, his hand still outstretched.

“I’m sorry J-Joonmyeon it’s just… it’s just…” Jongin fidgeted anxiously with his fingers, seeming like he was about to burst. Joonmyeon nodded, encouraging him to talk – which he did, at about a million miles a minute. “It’s just we were learning about scent marking today in omega class and like I already knew about scent marking but we were learning about alpha scent marking and there was all this stuff about mating-”

“Darling-”

“-and I don’t know if you know about it and like I don’t want you to accidentally be scent marking me without realising it or even me be scenting you without you wanting it-”

“Baby-”

“-because like you’re an alpha and oh god how bad would that be if I non-consensually scented an alpha and oh my-”

“Jongin!” Joonmyeon jumped up from his chair and grabbed both the blabbering boys hands between one of his, and used the other to cup his face, forcing him to look into his eyes. “It’s okay. There’s nothing to worry about.” He assured him in his most soothing tone. He seemed to calm down slightly, but his eyes still looked fearful. Joonmyeon thought it over for a moment, before deciding to take a different approach. “What did they teach you today?” he asked calmly, Jongin’s cheek with his thumb.

Jongin swallowed before he spoke. “Well… they said that in alpha/omega r-relationships the alpha usually strongly scent marks the omega and it- it means that the alpha intends to mate the omega.” Jongin was blushing bright red and his voice was barely a whisper by the time he finished talking. “But that doesn’t even matter because we’re not in a relationship and-”

“What did they teach you about the omega’s scenting?” Joonmyeon forged on ahead, interrupting his nervous chattering.

Jongin’s tongue ran over his lip piercing quickly and he responded quietly. “If an alpha allows an omega to scent them then it means that… that the alpha is taken by an omega. The teacher said because alpha’s can’t be physically marked, being scent marked is” Jongin cleared his throat, “is equally as powerful.”

Joonmyeon smiled warmly, his little finger running along the wing of a butterfly tattoo on Jongin’s neck. “You may be taller than me Jongin, but I’m actually older than you. Meaning I know all of this stuff.” Jongin’s eyes darted up, the warm brown making Joonmyeon’s heart leap. “Have I ever tried to stop you when you were scenting me?”

Jongin blinked slowly, and shook his head, a look of hope passing over his features. “Does… does that mean that…”

“I want you, Jongin. I’m yours, if you want me.”

The younger boy’s lips parted slightly, as if there were a million words stuck on his tongue. He seemed to decide actions speak louder than words because he surged forward and sealed Joonmyeon’s lips in a kiss. Joonmyeon pressed back eagerly, the hand on his jaw gripping tighter. His heart felt like it was going to burst in his chest and he couldn’t help but smile against Jongin’s lips. His smile got wider when he felt Jongin grinning and they had to stop, with foreheads resting against each other. Jongin giggled a little breathlessly and Joonmyeon committed the beautiful sound to memory, like he did every time Jongin laughed.

“So, is that a yes? You’ll have me?” Joonmyeon nudged at his nose with his own, not wanting to move away from where he was pressed against the omega.

“You’re the alpha! You’re supposed to have me.” Jongin laughed, pretty pink rising on his cheeks. “But yes. Of course yes.”

Joonmyeon slid his hand around to Jongin’s neck and pulled him down to kiss him again, feeling like the happiest man in the world.

 

 

 

AN

Hey guys!!!

I'm sorry this is a bit short but I really wanted to get something out to you because there are so many subscribers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so grateful I can't believe it we're 212 strong :D . Also thank you to you upvoters and you commenters you are all spectacular.

I'm sorry for the long Authors Note, but I really have to say a massive massive huge thank you to all of you who have commented kind and supportive words about my current situation that I explained. Reading all of your beautiful comments made me cry (of happiness) and it means the world to me that so many of you are such kind and wonderful souls that took time out of your days to wish me and my family well and offer to listen to me talk. Really and honestly and sincerely I thank you. <3

I will see you all in the next chapter! Thank you for all your support xoxoxoxoxox