Chapter 1

Made Just For Me

There is swearing in this chappie, heads up :)

 

Joonmyeon closed his locker carefully, hoisting his pile of books into his arms. It was the first day of his last year of high school and he was determined to go well.

“Joonmyeon!”

He looked up from his papers, smiling when he saw Yixing walking towards him and waving.

“Hey Xing.” The two boys hugged briefly, Yixing pulling back and grimacing at Joonmyeon’s armful of books.

“That looks horrific. Glad I didn’t have to do that.” Yixing shuddered, and the two boys walked down the hall to the gym where the year meeting would be held. Joonmyeon decided it would be best if he didn’t tell Yixing he did have to do it. “So, Mr School Captain, any new arrivals this year?”

Joonmyeon elbowed Yixing lightly at the name. “Yeah, a few. I have to speak with them and the new arrivals in other years after the assembly. Help them out and everything.”

“Damn. I hope for your sake that at least one of them is hot.”

“I don’t care if they’re hot or not. I like helping people!” he insisted, shooting the other a glare.

Yixing laughed. “I know. You know, sometimes I wonder if you’re actually an alpha. You’re so nice you’re like an omega. That’s why you’re the school prince.” He grinned widely, putting on a shrill girlish voice. “Oh, e-excuse me Joonmyeon? A-Are you an angel? You’re just so hot and caring and perfect and-”

Yixing’s imitation was cut off by a glare from Mrs Jung, who let out a withering sigh. “I have you again this year, Yixing. Please don’t exhaust me on the first day.”

Yixing gave her an innocent smile as she walked past, throwing an arm over Joonmyeon’s shoulder. “Don’t worry miss, I’m a changed man!” he called after her.

“Poor Mrs Jung.” Joonmyeon sighed once she was gone. “I would look that depressed if I was your teacher as well.”

Yixing snorted. “She loves my wit. We all know it.”

“Nope. That is not it at all.”

The pair entered the hall, the smell rather overpowering due to the number of different scents packed in. They spotted their friends, who were waving them over. Joonmyeon sat down in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol – both betas – who smiled at him and began questioning him about his holidays.

Silence fell around the room after a few minutes as the year advisor stepped up to the microphone, and began addressing the crowd. He blabbered on about responsibility and studying hard for a while, but nobody really listened. Not even Joonmyeon could be bothered to pay attention, having heard the same spiel for years.

After a laborious ten minutes, the year could sense he was winding down, and there was an explosion of chatter the second he stepped down from the microphone. People began to trickle out, but Joonmyeon stayed behind and walked to the front of the room, joining the other captain and vice captains. Their year advisor greeted them, and led them over to a cluster of about twenty nervous looking students. They smelt mostly of betas, but that was no surprise. The majority of people were betas, about eighty five percent of the population. Then came the omegas who made up ten percent, and the alphas who made up five.

“We’ll just wait a minute before we start, the students from year 10 still haven’t arrived.” He explained. The moment the words left his mouth, the doors to the gym opened and five more students walked in, led by Miss Park. “Ah, here they are! Come over here, everybody.” He called out, waving them forward.

Joonmyeon, who had schooled his face into an approachable expression, felt it freeze as the last student walked through the door. He looked like he had just rolled out of bed, with half open sleepy eyes and chaotic brown hair. Joonmyeon felt his gaze unwillingly trail down the toned, tanned body, wide eyes taking in the mass of tattoos that covered his arms and hands, neck and collarbones, and from what he could see under the grey wife-beater, his chest and hips too. His eyes snapped back to the face, spotting the nose piercing and snakebites. The one uncovered ear was littered in silver piercings, and he assumed the other one was much the same. Joonmyeon sniffed the air subtly, trying to pick up his scent, almost immediately looking for an alpha. He gasped lightly when he found it, though, shocked at finding the scent of an omega. It was like vanilla and apples and rain, and completely intoxicating. It was not like he hadn’t smelled an omega before, he knew that their individual scents were designed to draw in those around him. But this boy, it was like he was a magnet. Joonmyeon could see others reacting to it as well, subconsciously moving closer and breathing through their noses. He was, too put it lightly, beautiful.

Joonmyeon jumped slightly when two lazy eyes met his gaze, finding it hard to pull away from the entrancing stare. He purposefully breathed through his mouth, and chose to fix his eyes on the other captain, Lee Sulli. Concentrating, he realised she was reaching the end of her speech. He hadn’t even noticed she’d been talking.

“So yeah, those are the basics you need to know. Don’t worry if you don’t remember everything! And if you ever want to ask about something, please don’t hesitate to come to Joonmyeon and me.” She gestured to him, and he smiled warmly at the students, very deliberately avoiding one student.

“I know it can be kind of intimidating to ask complete strangers for help,” Joonmyeon continued on, “but we’re really nice. Promise.” He smiled again, making the mistake of looking over at the tattooed boy, his eyes strangely piercing even though they were half lidded. “I hope you guys enjoy your first day!”

The group began talking amongst themselves, the majority of them moving towards Jongin and attempting to talk to him. Joonmyeon could tell there was another omega in the crowd, and it didn’t take long to pick them out – a pretty-ish girl who was standing glaring in Jongin’s direction. He couldn’t help but find her miffed expression hilarious, and he turned his attention back to the boy. He didn’t appear to be speaking, completely ignoring the flood of questions and compliments that came his way. Joonmyeon wanted to growl when hands started reaching forward, lightly gripping his elbow or brushing against his hands. He could basically feel them rubbing off on him, marking the skin there with their inferior beta scents. He needed to push them away, to bite into the omega’s neck, to claim him-

A coughing to his right broke off his train of thought, and he turned to find Sulli and the vice captains, along with a group of the new students. All of them were flushed bright red, some staring at him wide eyed and some looking anywhere but at him.

“Sorry,” Sulli squeaked out, “it’s just you were… um…”

With a start, he realised exactly what he’d been doing. He’d been subconsciously letting off waves and waves of alpha pheromones, like his body was telling the beta’s around the omega to back the off.

He looked over at the scene he was watching before, seeing how all of the betas had moved away a considerable amount, some sending meek glances to Joonmyeon. The alpha had to suppress another lot of pheromones when his eyes shifted to the omega. He was staring intently at Joonmyeon with wet parted lips and hooded eyes, his pupils blown wide and his cheeks flushed. His posture was slumped and submissive, and Joonmyeon forced himself not to imagine how easy to move he would be, how flexible…

He cleared his throat with more aggression than was probably necessary, turning back to Sulli, who looked a little dizzy. Joonmyeon felt rather bad, he knew how the smell of an alpha affected people, especially omegas. The stronger it was, people became both more submissive and more lustful, and he was pretty sure what he had been letting off was pretty potent. “Sorry, everyone. I better get going.” He glanced back at the boy, seeing his chest rising and falling rapidly… he was ing panting.

He hurried out of the room, ignoring the burning gaze from the beautiful omega.

 

 

AN

Well then, another fic has begun. I think my writings actually getting worse lmao

thank you for reading!!!

update soon

xxxxxx