It's You

You Need a Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

It is now morning as many people are getting ready for work. These girls were no exception, yet, one of their members was just sleeping like they had no care in the world. The short haired female looked at the tan girl, who was finished putting on her clothes.

"Yah, Yuri-ah! Can you go wake up Sica?" Sunny asked as she was drying her hair.

"What? Why can't Sooyoung do it? She's just eating!" Yuri complained, making the older one roll her eyes.

"And you do know that it would take too much time to pull that shinkin away from food. Just hurry and go wake Sica up or else, we'll be in trouble!" The shorter girl commanded. Yuri let out a scoff before heading to the room of the ice princess. She slammed the door opened but that still didn't wake up the sleeping figure in bed so Yuri headed towards the ice princess. Oblivious to the angry girl coming her way, Jessica continued to sleep. 

"SICA!!! WAKEEE UPPP!" There was no response from the deep sleeper. Yuri let out a huff before using her trump card.

"Sica!! If you do not wake up right now, then I will go to the store and get all the cucumbers. I'll bring them to you while you're sleeping and lay it all over your bed." Yuri threatened and Jessica's eyes went wide open before letting out a high pitch scream. After screaming her heart out, the awaken soshi member surveyed the room and then she glared at the tall girl.

"YAH! KWON YURI! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Jessica yelled. 

"Sica, we have a schedule today! Come on!! We're going to be late!" The latter pushed Jessica to the bathroom, not caring for the ice princess's protests of wanting more sleep. Yuri shoved the girl in and locked the door before Jessica could kill her. Quickly, she ran from the shaking door and headed towards the table where all the members are at. Yuri let out a sigh before sitting down which caught the attention of Hyoyeon, who decided to poke some fun at her.

"Yuri-ah," Yuri looked at the dancer, "Where is Sica?" 

"Trying to get ready.." She answered, putting some food in .

"You sure that she is not trying to think of a plan of murdering you? I can hear the bathroom door nearly breaking.." Hyoyeon smirked, causing Yuri to scowl at the girl.

"Just shut up. Kim Hyoyeon." And that was the end of that conversation. For the rest of the time, the members continued to eat their breakfast and the silence was deafening. Even Taeyeon was strangely quiet after yesterday which made the members look at her worriedly. Then, they heard the loud footsteps of Jessica and turned towards the latter, who was stomping over to her victim, and she smacked Yuri on her head. The tan girl yelped from the sudden hit, dropping the chopsticks she was using onto the floor. Rotating herself to face the ice princess, Yuri frowned at the mentioned girl.

"Yah! What was that for?!" Yuri shouted.

"That was for waking me up like that!" Jessica responded.

"There was no other way that I could wake you up, Miss I-can-sleep-through-everything." Yuri scoffed and she got another smack from Jessica. Those two stopped arguing when Jessica took a seat, but they sent each other glares from time to time. The other girls ignored their childish taunts to one another and continued to eat. After a while, Yoona broke the tense atmosphere.

"Unnie," The baby shinkin called out to Taeyeon, who turned towards her, "Why are we waking up so early? I thought we didn't have any schedules today.." 

"I don't know...but the CEO wanted us to come to the recording studio to examine the new rookie group.." Taeyeon informed the members.

"Wait...the rookies? Red Velvet, right? Didn't they debut a while ago? What's the worry?" Sooyoung asked with a curious face.

"They had gotten two new members and the newcomers are the youngest out of all of them."

"If they passed the auditions, I'm pretty sure they're good enough to debut with a music group. I don't see the problem." Yuri said, but it sounded muffled due to the food she was eating. 

"I don't know either, but let's go find out. We need to head there early though." Taeyeon said, plainly. The females nodded and finished their food in a few minutes flat. Soon after, they put on their shoes and rushed out the door to see their car all ready to go. Everyone went in and Sunny went to the driver's seat since she had the keys. The car drove off and thank god, there were no police around to see their car breaking all speeding laws.

In the recording studio, Red Velvet were taking a break after practicing their singing. Irene was chatting with Wendy while Seulgi and Joy were being playful amongst each other. The maknaes were just sitting there, silently, since they were awkward with the other older girls besides their leader. Yeri leaned her head onto the youngest member's shoulder and the latter patted the girl's head.

"Is something wrong, Yeri unnie?" Aria asked, leaning her head onto Yeri's head.

"Aniyoo..it's just kinda..." Yeri trailed off.

"Awkward?" 

"Pretty much. We can only get along with each other and Irene unnie.." Yeri let out a sigh.

"It's because we are both shy. Heh, we can't help it." Aria said while sheepishly grinning and blushing, making Yeri snuggle against her more. The movement was tickling Aria so she started to giggle. 

"U-unnie~~! S-stop~~~!" The younger one tried to speak clearly but the girl couldn't help but laugh in between each of her words.

"Neveeerrr!" Yeri was acting so playful with the female but she eventually stopped before things went too far. The youngsters seemed to enjoy talking with each other as they didn't notice their unnies, staring at them in envy.

"Aigooo! Those two are so close!" Wendy pouted, wanting those playful moments with her newest members.

"I know! I wanna join them too~~!" Joy also whined. 

"We all do, but we don't want to scare them if we approach them too directly." Seulgi commented. Irene felt the same way as the rest of the girls around her and she really wanted to be close with a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter