Misery Loves Company

You Need a Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know I'm updating a lot of new stories and all, but don't think I'm not continuing my other stories. No, no...of course I'm working on them. No need to worry about me leaving them behind. I just have a different mood to write whatever, haha. Anyway, feel free to subscribe, upvote, befriend, and leave a message for me on my wall/in private/@Kik. (;

Normal POV

Jessica was in the SNSD's dorm and she was sitting down on the living room couch. All the other soshi members were on the schedule so the ice princess was by herself, playing on her phone. This went on for like the past two hours and it is now 2:00 PM. It was too lonely in this place even though she was able to have some time to herself...but..the silence was too much for our favorite ice princess. 

"God...what is there to do..? There is no-one free to hang out with!" Jessica complained, unknowingly puffing her cheeks.

The older Jung practically called everyone she knew, but they couldn't go with her because they were either on their schedule or spending time with their loved ones. Even Krystal, her little dongsaeng, could not be with her now because she is with Sulli at the moment! She huffed and moved her attention to the ceiling after putting her phone down. 

'What is there to do...? Soojung is busy with her girlfriend..and the girls are doing recording while I am here by myself...'

She looked out at the window and it didn't seem so bad outside. In fact, going out didn't sound bad at all, and that was what she was going to do. Jessica went to her shared room and preped herself with a hat and sunglasses to cover her eyes and some of her hair. Although, anyone could tell that this masked up person was Jessica Jung from Girls' Generation...but the latter just shrugged it off like she just don't care. 

Grabbing her important items like wallet, phone, and keys, she slipped on her shoes and left the dorm to enter the new world.

She takes that back. All of that back. It was bad outside, but it wasn't like fans were running after her as soon as she stepped out the door. No, it was more like the weather is just making it hard for her after Jessica took a stroll down the block. Now, it started pouring all of a sudden and karma bit her as she did not bring an umberella. She tried to run for cover but people were being such a douche as they took up all of the space under the shelter. 

There she was, surrounded by the rain and her clothes were drenched. Jessica grumbled under her breath as she sat under a nearby tree and stayed there, hoping the weather would be better soon. 

"What the hell? Out of all the days it could've rained, it rains when I go out. Just great..." 

The ice princess continued to mumble to herself and she did not notice someone heading towards her since she was starting to fall asleep out in the public. The unknown person stopped in front of her and that's when Jessica finally became slightly aware of her surroundings.

In front of the soshi member's eyes, she sees a young high schooler that seems slightly shorter than her with blond hair, but due to how tired the soshi member was, she was not able to see her face. The only deatiled thing that Jessica was able to see was a ring on the unknown figure's pinky. It looked like it was made of silver.

"M-miss, are you a-alright?" The person stuttered.

Jessica was on the verge of passing out, so the only reponse she gave was a soft "no." The latter managed to hear the whisper and came closer to have a seat next to her. The ice princess felt a sheet of warmth cover her body and she turned to the side to feel more warmth compared to the thing on top of her, so therefore Jessica cuddled into the comfort.

It was now night time with the moon and stars out. The street lights were all on as everything was overshadowed by the darkness. There was no more rain falling from the sky since it stopped hours ago. Yet, a certain girl hadn't noticed that at all because she was sleeping; however, she wasn't at the tree anymore. Jessica was on the back of the unknown girl, who was kinda struggling to carry the woman on her back.

"A-almost there! Help me, god!" The girl let out a wheeze.

She continued to go down the street with much problems until Jessica began to move on her back, making it harder to hold her steady to be able to lift her up. The movement from the shorter girl made the soshi member woke up from dreamland. Jessica blinked once, no twice to focus on what was going on. Then, she realized that she was being carried by a complete stranger, which made her think that she was being kidnapped.

"YAH! LET ME GO!! YOU CREEP!!!" The loud voice from Jessica frighten the blondie, almost dropping the older woman. The ice princess is awake.

"M-miss! It's not what y-you think i-it is!" 

That voice....Jessica could recongize it. It was the girl from earlier! 

"Wait...you are the girl from before, right...?" The older woman asked, carefully.

"Y-yes.." 

Jessica let out a sigh of relief. She felt better after knowing that she isn't being kidnapped and forced to do who knows what. Yet, the soshi member was still confused on why this girl was carrying her.

"Umm..not wanting to sound rude, but why are you carrying me?" 

The responding end blushed, "I-I didn't want to leave a-a p-pretty g-girl in the dark by h-herself.." 

It was a kind gesture from a stranger which brought a smile to Jessica until she realized something.

"Hold on a second, did you stay wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter