She Loves Me; She Loves Me Not

You Need a Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

"I'm sorry, Taeyeonnie. I think you have the wrong person.." Aria answered with furrowed brows. Taeyeon looked at the girl, baffled.

"W-What? Y-You're not my..my.." Taeyeon trailed off, as she was on the verge to break down. The soshi members were watching with worried eyes while a certain ice princess was glaring at the skinship. 

"I don't think I'm this person you speak of, Taeyeonnie. My name is Aria, not Hyun-Ae.." Aria spoke gently, trying not to break the female even further. Well, that failed when tears started to spill from the kid leader's eyes, making the youngest panic.

"Taeyeonnie! I-I'm sorry about not being this person you are talking about, but p-please don't c-cry!" The female quickly said. Taeyeon let go of their connected hands but instead, she pulled the girl into an embrace.

"Please...just let me hold you for a bit.." Taeyeon begged. Aria agreed since she didn't want her sunbae to be crying anymore and she wiped the falling tears off of Taeyeon's cheeks. Red Velvet's Maknae felt awkward as she let her sunbae hug her while crying her eyes out, and she looked at the bystanders, who were watching. Jessica was eyeing them with an intense stare while the rest of the soshi members were concerned for their leader. Red Velvet was also worried but confused on what was going on.

After ten minutes has passed, the tears were slowly going stopping as the sniffles were going from often to nonexistent. The blond grew uneasy as the kid leader kept her arms, where they were, so she had to speak up before the silence would be the only thing they would be hearing for the rest of the hour.

"T-Taeyeonnie, A-are you better?" The younger one asked in an anxious tone. 

"Yes but..." Taeyeon replied, letting go of the girl before staring into Aria's eyes, "Can I have your number?"

The blond blinked once, and then she blinked again. What did she just hear?! 

"HUH?!" Aria shouted out of shock. Her reaction was just as similar as the other singers in the room with them. Taeyeon didn't seem fazed by them as she continued to stare at the girl with innocent eyes. 

"Y-you want my number?? W-Why??" Aria was beyond shocked, but not for the reasons many people think of.

"Because...I feel like you are her. My Hyun-Ae. I can't let you go now that I found you.." Taeyeon blurted out her inner thoughts.

Aria looked at her with a sad smile, "Taeyeonnie...I already told you that I'm not this Hyun-Ae. Aria is my name.." 

"I know, but I feel like you are my Hyun-Ae. So...can I have your number?" Taeyeon persisted with the question. Having no choice in the matter, Aria took out her phone and exchanged numbers with the kid leader of SNSD. To be honest, the younger one was absoultely speechless. I mean, who wouldn't? A well respected sunbae was coming to see you how are you doing in singing and then that results in her crying and hugging you. It was quite all of a sudden. 

After getting what she wanted, Taeyon realized something. She broke down in front of Aria and her memebers along with her hoobaes. Aigoo! The female totally forgot that they were still there.

"B-Back to what we came for.." Taeyeon coughed as she tried to regain lost control due to her emotions because of the new maknae. The soshi idols rolled their eyes at her.

"Yes, back to what we came for." Yuri mocked, earning a smack from Tiffany.

"Stop making fun of my TaeTae!" Tiffany exclaimed, threatening the tan girl by raising her hand high in the air. Not wanting any violence, Aria stepped in to stop her sunbaes from having a brawl. 

"U-unnies! Please...no fighting!" The youngest used her pouty lips, making the duo stop instantly. They were silent which worried the girl if she shouldn't have intervene until YulTi squealed and hugged her.

"You are so cute!" Tiffany chirped, hugging Aria tightly.

"Why don't you come over and be our maknae?" Yuri asked with puffed cheeks. Seohyun looked at Yuri, looking offended by the suggestion, but Yoona comforted her since she didn't want their current maknae to be mad. 

"Unnies! I can't do that! I'm already with Red Velvet unnies~~!" Aria whined in a cute way, making the hug even tighter. Jessica, who was totally not jealous, stopped the lovely moment.

"Yah, let her go! You're making her feel shy!" Jessica yelled, but that didn't make YulTi let go. The pair stuck her tongue out at her.

"You are just jealous!" Tiffany teased.

"Yeah! You are just mad that you couldn't get to hug her this long~" Yuri added in. Jessica was about to snap something back but someone else did it for her.

"Sunbaes! I wannaaaa hug my maknaeee~!" Irene finally spoke up after watching that whole scene. YulTi nodded and let Aria go because it was Irene, who said to, but if it was Jessica, that's a whole different story. Aria ran over to her leader and the latter pulled her into another embrace.

"Maknaeeee~ Where are my hugs?" The other Red Velvet unnies complained as well. Aria was about to go give them their hug but Irene held on to her more securely. 

"You aren't getting any from my Aria. She's mineee~" Irene stuck her tongue out at the them, making them protest even more. Yeri just watched with sweat drop going down her face. She pretended like she didn't know these people as she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter