Fever

You Need a Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How long has it been since SNSD and Red Velvet met? Pretty long, if counting the weekends. Everyone got along with each other, but not all. Taengsic are very jealous of Irene, who in return was also feeling cautious over Aria because of her sunbaes. Why? Nobody is completely sure until a certain event that happened after recording the music video for 'Ice Cream Cake.'

"Oh my goooooooood! I wannaaaaa sleeeeeep!" Aria whined when Red Velvet was finally given a chance to rest from the recording. Irene smiled and sat down next to the tired Maknae. 

"Aria, did you want to take a rest..?" The leader brought a hand up to the youngest's head to her hair, earning sounds of content. Oddly, Aria's head felt warmer than usual.

"Aniyo...I have to do my scene soon..." Aria mumbled, enjoying the petting sensation. The eldest continued her action but after fifteen minutes had passed, Irene had to stop because the director called for the little one to start the next scenario.

"Aria-shi! You are needed on set!" He yelled which made Aria sighed since she had to move away from her favorite unnie's pampering. 

"On the way!" Aria shouted back, getting on to her feet and heading over to the scene. Her shoulders slouched and her body seemed hunched. Irene watched her with concerned eyes.

'Is she not feeling well?' Irene thought, seeing how lethargic the female looked. 'If she is not feeling well, then Wendy could take care of her. Wait, she said that she would be busy after the video recording. How about Seulgi? She should be—wait, damn it! That bear isn't free at all! She was going to be with Amber sunbae-nim. Joy? No, she has to go to a variety show later. Yeri, possibly? Darn. Nope. She has to be an MC and I do too.' 

Then, the leader just realized something.

'OH. MY. GOD. NO-ONE COULD TAKE CARE OF MY ARIA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' Irene screamed in her mind, her hands shaking her own head. Wendy, the sane one at the moment, sweatdropped as she saw the eldest shout ghostly words to the roof. Because she cared for her friends and this included Irene, Wendy stepped in to see what's going on so she could help or run the hell away.

"Irene...?" The blond said, cautiously, as if she was talking to an animal that would bite her face off in any minute. Her steps were very slow and shaky. A scream nearly ripped from when Irene did a whiplash to look at her.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine." 

Wendy stared at Irene's face and she almost wanted to say that Irene was lying. Why? The touching leader's expression looked terrified with signs of visible sweat upon her forehead. Lies.

"Are you sure..?"

"Yes." Now, Irene was seriously sounding like a robot and Wendy, being such an awesome friend, decided to snap her out of it by giving her a big hug. The cabbage froze but enjoyed the hug until she heard what Wendy did next. The girl shouted in her ear.

"WWHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MYYYYYYYYYYY CABBBAAAAAAAAAGE, YOUUUU ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOT?!" Irene shoved the Canadian away from her and covered her ringing ears with her hands. She'd gone deaf from all that screaming. Thanks to Wendy. 

"I am fine, Seungwan! Just don't yell next to my ear again!" Irene scolded the younger one, who pouted.

"Geez! I was just being worried for my friend, gosh." Wendy crossed her arms across her chest and walked away, sulking that her leader was being a total jerk. The eldest took a deep breath before exhaling and taking out her phone. She stared at it with hesitation while her other hand hovered over the screen, twitching a lot. 

'Should I call them? I mean, there is no one else to take care of Aria but then there should be someone else. Yet, I don't know anyone whom Aria knows and feels safe with.....ARGH!' Irene ruffled her blond hair. 'I'm going to regret this but it's for Aria's health and well being.' 

The homebody tapped a couple of numbers before pressing the call button. The phone call went on until it connected a few rings later.

"Hello? Irene~?"

"Hello Tiffany sunbae-nim..."

"Oh my gosh, you never call me! Like ever! This is the first. Did you need something??"

"Yes, I do actually..."

"What is it?"

"Aria....she's not feeling well and all of us can't take care of her because of our busy schedule today. D...Do you think that maybe you and the rest of SNSD sunbae-nims would be able to take care of her instead?"

"Of course! Anything for our little hoobaes~! Where should we pick her up?"

"How about you come to the our dorm? It would be easier for Aria and she won't feel good about taking another drive to your dorm.."

"Okay! We'll meet you there then? What is the address and when should we go?"

"Maybe in an hour. We're almost done recording and the address is 1309th Jackon Street.." 

"Hehehe~ don't you worry about your little Maknae! We'll take good care of her."

"Arasso, sunbae-nim.."

"We'll see you in an hour. Bye!"

"Bye and have a good day..."

They hung up the call and Irene rested her phone against her chest. She let out a long breath and glanced at the girl, who was recording her scene. Aria was lip syncing her part with so much vigor but she looked tired. The leader squeezed the cellular device in her grasp.

"I'm sorry, Aria..but this is for your own good." Then, Irene was called up to do her lip syncing part.

"Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm beat!" Wendy exclaimed when everyone sat down in the van, earning a glare from the girls.

"Wendy, be quiet! Yeri is trying to sleep!" Seulgi scolded, holding the second youngest in her arms. Yeri snuggled to the bear and wrapped her arms around her to bring in more warmth. The loud one just pouted.

"Well, excuse me!" Wendy retorted and turned to the very tired Maknae, who was trying to sleep in peace. "Maknaeeeeeeee! Play with unnie!"

Aria opened one eye and looked at the blond, "No." She deadpanned and closed her eye to go back to her nap. Wendy, then, turned to Joy who gave her an expression that said 'do-not-talk-to-me-right-now.' Her last resort was her leader but Irene didn't even look like she was in this world anymore. Probably off in her touching fantasy.

Therefore, the English speaker huffed and slumped into her seat with a cute pout upon her face. 

'Why is everyone so mean...? No one wants to play with meeeeee~! They are all busy....and I'm not. Gosh, why did I lie about being busy..? I'm going to be alone the whole day..'  Wendy thought to herself as she pulled her legs into her chest and placed her head on her knees. She curled up into her seat while moping over her mistake but it didn't go unseen by the youngest, who reopened her eyes when she heard Wendy try to gain the attention of the others but failed to. Aria felt the guilt slap her across the face when she sees the most hyper unnie that she ever knew be so sad.

Then, the Maknae pondered on what she should do since she felt bad for acting so rash when Wendy just wanted some company.

'What would make Wendy unnie feel better? I obviously can't because I don't feel so well and I wouldn't want her to worry over me which she will when she finds out.' Aria debated to herself before an idea hit her. 'OH! Why don't I find some company for Wendy unnie? And I know just the person.' She had a grin on her face and the girl secretly took her phone out to send a message to a certain someone

The Baddest Unnie unnie are u free right now yea why i want to call in a favor sure what is it but dont make me do weird stuff like before i swear baby girl if i have to go out with a beard and a huge fake eyebrows for the 5th time im gonna.... aniyo its not like that do u know wendy unnie wendy? from ur group right i heard of her wae did u want to go out with her whoa baby girl thats going too far omg unnie what do u mean by omg  are u telling me that ur group mate has a crush on me no i didnt say that i meant like hanging out with her as FRIENDS oh sure but why and where because she looks upset and none of us can spend any time with her see  look how sad wendy unnie is ;( and my dorm in 20 fine fine u got me with that pic (> < ' ) but 20 mins or seconds i aint ready to go to next stage yet though baby what are u talking about unnie  u know ;) OMG ewwwwwwwww i thought you dont like her maybe i changed my mind ill be there soon "I'll be there~" "I'll be there girl~" "loving is what makes us strong~" hahahaha are u asking me out unnie ;) oh god no i rather kiss dara unnie ........ LOL are ur erted thoughts coming out??? no lies "I'm so sorry but I love you~" i dont love u ouch that hurt just kidding baby so ill see u soon arasso? not me ur date WAIT  DATE?! I THOUGHT IT WAS A HANGOUT which is also called a date ;) have fun~ and btw u cant back out YAH

 Aria smiled, feeling satisfied, and she leaned back into the seat to continue her sleep. 

'Heh, Wendy unnie will be so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter