Her Phone Number

You Need a Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, Red Velvet and SNSD became quick friends especially a certain ice princess and kid leader. Jessica, who enjoyed Aria's company, tries to get closer with the girl after discovering that the maknae was her savior. There was just something about being around the latter just makes Jessica feel content and calm; however, she becomes protective over the said girl if anyone gets too close to her. Like anyone, who try to get any skin contact from her. Taeyeon wanted to talk to her Hyun-Ae more, but the girl keeps denying the fact that she is Hyun-Ae. Her dongsaeng. Even when she talks about the ring, the older blond would never expect her to say something like that.

"Hey Hyun-Ae~" Taeyeon began. All the SNSD members were spending their time in their living room and Aria was with them because of an obvious reason. Jessica invited the youngest which nobody minded but it was quite clear on why the ice princess wanted her here. Silly Jessica. She thinks she is being secretive when in reality, her motive was evident.

"My name is Aria, Taeyeonnie." Aria huffed with crossed arms across her chest, "but what is it?" She asked, not wanting to seem rude in front of her sunbaes.

"How did you get that ring?" The kid leader questioned.

"What ring?" Aria said. Taeyeon pointed at her pinky finger, which made Aria look down at it. Oh, she forgot that she still had it on. "Oh, I bought this pair with Joonie unnie. She wanted to get a matching pair." The Red Velvet member explained. Although, it didn't seem like the soshi leader bought the explanation. 

"Oh really? When did you get them?" 

"A couple of years back. Joonie unnie decided to get them all of a sudden." Aria giggled in a shy manner while rubbing the back of her head. Again, Taeyeon wasn't convinced. 

'Hyun-Ae., why do you try to lie to me? I know that was lie. I was the one, who bought that pair of ring with you, not Irene-ssi. Is she your favorite unnie now...?' The shortie frowned when she sees that smile upon Aria's face as the girl talked about the Red Velvet leader. There was another person feeling the same way as Taeyeon, which was....Jessica, of course. The latter puffed her cheeks because she could see how much Aria cares for her leader. She wants to get some of that affection too!

"You seem close with Irene-ssi.." The ice princess said the obvious, hiding the jealousy tone. Aria turned her head towards her.

"Of course! I knew Joonie unnie since I was young. We go way back." Aria chirped, not noticing the growing pout on Jessica's face. Although, the soshi members shook their heads as they were watching the whole scene. Yuri leaned closer to Yoona's ear.

"Do you think Sica has a crush on Aria?" Yuri asked in a hush voice.

"Oh yeah. Do you see that jealousy on that face?" Yoona jested, pointing at the ice princess. YoonYul shared a laugh, getting the attention of HyoHyun and SooSun who were next to them.

"Ey, ey! Don't leave us out of this gossip." Sooyoung said, wrapping an arm around the tan girl's shoulders.

"Leave you out? How can you not see it, Tall shinkin?" Hyoyeon said, laughing at her own statement. Seohyun face palmed at her unnie's horrible counterargument. 

"Kim HyoSal. Your jokes are going off to a bad start today." Sunny said, already face palmed herself earlier, making the dancer pout at the response. 

"Unnies, don't you think Sica unnie could hear that you are talking about her?" Seohyun questioned, earning a laugh from Alligator Yoong and Yuri.

"Sica? No way! She is too busy being jealous, hahahaha! Maybe she should be called the green eyed princess instead!" Yuri sniggered, but she stopped when another voice entered the conversation.

"Oh, Yul? Are you trying to say something now, Kwon Yuri?" That frosty tone made shivers go down Yuri's spine as she slowly turned her head around to see Jessica with a scary looking smile. "Mind saying that about me again?" Her arms were crossed and the room dropped to negative temperature. Aria looked at Jessica, who was towering over the scared female even though Yuri was still taller than our favorite ice princess, and felt bad for her so she decided to help. Even though Yuri did deserve it.

"Jessica unnie." Aria called for the ice princess, who quickly turned around to face her.

"Yes?" Jessica answered.

"Don't bully Yuri unnie."

"Waeeeee~? Yul called me a green eyed princess!" She whined to the Red Velvet maknae, who tilted her head at her.

"Green eyed?" Aria said, "Doesn't that mean jealousy?" She recalled the meaning when she explored the internet. Everyone took a deep breath as the girl doesn't seem as dense as they thought. 

"Well, yes..." Jessica replied, nervous if the girl figured out that..

"Are you jealous of someone?" . 

"U-uhh..." Jessica cannot think of any excuse at the very moment. Brain meltdown. Aria put the pieces together and then she pointed at Jessica.

"Are you jealous that Yuri unnie's talent of being funny?!" Everyone dropped their jaw. No, Aria, that is not it at all. Although, Jessica felt relieved that the younger girl was dense. She didn't see the other girl getting up from where she was before heading towards her direction.

"Um.....n—" Jessica couldn't reply back as she was pulled in a hug. Aria wrapped her arms around the soshi member's waist.

"It's okay, unnie. I still think you're funny!" Aria patted her back. To be honest, the ice princess doesn't know what to say at the moment but it's all worth it after getting some affection from Aria like what she wanted before. Not. Maybe.

"Thank you...." The older Jung hugged her back while sending the frustrated baby faced girl a smirk. Taeyeon glared at her as she watched her dongsaeng give her a hug while she didn't even get one!

"Hyun-Ae~" Taeyeon whined, catching everyone's attention. Well, Taeyeon is not known to display much aegyo compared to her girlfriend, Tiffany, but she does have some.

"Aria. Please use my name but what is it, Taeyeonnie?" The female turned her attention to her.

"What about me?"

"What about you, unnie?" 

"Where's my hug?" Taeyeon held her arms out to the other girl. Aria smiled at the cute sight but wasn't entirely convinced, or seemed to be. Therefore, the kid leader added a pout to her plead, which swooped the other girl in. "Huggieeeeee~~~! Pwwwwweaseee~?" She did her aegyo too. Although to add more cute points, Taeyeon had her eyes downward so it completed the shy, adorable Taeyeon.

"Okay, okay. Come here, Taeyeonnie." Aria let go of Jessica and waited for the other girl to come to her. The oldest jumped from her spot and went over to where Aria was to be able to have the girl in her arms. The Red Velvet idol blinked once and Taeyeon already stood before her. Well, that was fast. Taeyeon pulled the girl into her arms and Aria's head landed on her shoulder so she wasn't able to see that smug smile from Taeyeon, who smirked at Jessica back. The ice princess glared at her back. How nice.

"Taeyeonnie?"

"Yes?"

"How long are you going to hug me for?"

"Forever."

"I have a schedule in fifteen minutes."

"Then, until you leave."

Aria sighed as this soshi leader was quite stubborn. It has been about ten minutes since they were hugging and Taeyeon didn't grow tired of it as anyone could tell. The duo were on the ground since standing grew tiring for the both of them, so here they were. 

"Taeyeonnie....."

"Yes, Hyun-Ae...?" 

"I need to go to the bathroom to get ready..." 

"Okay, let's go." Taeyeon got off of Aria and led the girl to the restroom.

The bathroom door went closed.

"Do you guys think Taeyeon is being unusually clingy wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter