Chapter 6

Lay's Secret Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday

"Are you sure you're up with this? I mean ,we can always back out if you're not ready. I'm not forcing you to do this, babe. I can wait. Heck, ev en if its forever, I will wait." Lay confirmed to Dara. He has been repeating this for the nth time now. They are now inside his car. They are now in front of her house. Tomorrow was going to be the start of their plan.

"Aigoo, why do you worry so much? It's not like we've committed a crime or something. " Dara said and smiled.

"I'm just scared of the things that might happen. What if fans hate us? What of they try to attack you or something bad at you and I'm not there to protect you?"

"Then my Laynicorn will just heal me!" She said, trying to ease him.

"Tch...Dara-yah, I'm not joking here." Lay then focused his site in front. He looked upset.

Dara sighed and held his hand which made him look at her again. She smiled.

"We can't expect everyone to accept us that quick and there always be negative comments once we reveal our relationship. But, if fans love us, they'll understand. You cannot hate someone you do not love. If they hate us or if they get mad that means we matter to them but later on ,they'll understand us. If you love someone, you understand them. They will understand. So why don't you relax that pretty little mind of yours and let it rest."

He faced him and took her hands. He stared at him sincerely. He finally smiled.

"I'm doing this because of you. You are the only woman for me. You're the only person that make my heart beat fast...slow...and both at the same time. I don't even know who you do it. Whatever happens, I am ready to lose anything..everything.. just not you. "

Dara could not say anything. This man always surprises him everyday. He makes her speechless and always comes of ways to make her feel loved, something he can only do. A tear fell from her eye as a smile painted on her face. Lay furrowed her brows and dried her tears.

"Gwenchena? Did I say something wrong?DId I hurt you ?Are you sick ?tell me, babe. please tell me. I hate seeing you cry adn it hurts more not knowing the reason why your crying."

Dara chuckled."I'm fine. I'm just happy because I found you.Who knew that a someone like you really exists in real life. You knew me when I was in my worse and you accepted me still. You deserve the me at my best and you deserve to only have nothing but the best."

Lay smiled and bit his lips. "So should we kiss now?" He teased.

She chuckled before he kissed her.

xxxxxxxx

1 day later...

Dara uploaded a picture on her instagram. It was a picture of a 2 hands clasping each other. Althought, it was in black and white,fans then assumed that the smaller hand belonged to her . Fans grew wild and it immediately became a trend .She received a lot of tags and comments but chose to ignore it.

xxxxxxxx

Tuesday

Lay liked follwed Dara on instagram and liked her post. And slept the whole day. He locked the door to his room and since he has this amazing powers of sleeping even with all the noise, he did not wake up no matter how loud the other EXO boys banged his door.

xxxxxxxx

Wednesday

Dara posted a photo in instagram, It was the words, "Forever with you" which she wrote personally on a piece of paper. On the lower-right sight, there was a drawing of a unicorn. A rabbit was drawn on the upper left of the words, both drawn by her on the same piece of paper. Minutes after, Lay posted a photo in instagram with a photo of him wearing a shirt which had the same words written in it.

xxxxxxxx

Thursday

Lay uploaded a short video of him singing Don't go

" Oh it’s like the you I have once dreamed,you are that beautiful butterfly in my life"

It caused chaos. An hour after, Dara followed him back and liked his video. After another 30 minutes ,Dara uploaded another photo on instagram. It was the lines from the same song.

Standing at the corner of the street, strange yet familiar Even if I’m lost it’s still clear I will follow my heart, because you are my purpose Just like the wind, following you everywhere you travel, I believe love is in my hands

Chaos? Heck! All the social networking sites almost had failures due to the havok they have caused

xxxxxxxx

Friday

Reporters are now gathered in one of the biggest venues for the Press Conference. This was the biggest gathering for all of them since two of the largest Entertainment companies were the hosts. They do not have a clue though what this is about.

Was this about a collaboration? A New Show? An Endorsement?

The companies made sure all the press people were invited and the interview was also shown live on television as well as on Youtube through live stream.

YG and SM started to take the sits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter