Chapter 1

Lay's Secret Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:text messages will be italicized and those written in bold letters are their thoughts.

xxxxxxxx

It was a Saturday morning and the weather is nice. It was one of those days that EXO can take a break from their schedule. Yesterday was the last one and aside from that, they also prepared for their comeback but then again, today is an exemption.

D.O. was busily making their breakfast while Suho and Chanyeol was helping them. Tao and Baekhyun kept on teasing Tao by mimicking him which made Chen laugh hysterically and sometimes even join in in teasing EXO M's maknae. Sehun ,Kai and Xiumin were watching the television, well actually it was just Sehun and Kai since the oldest among all of them is just staring at nowhere, he clearly looked like a bun.

Lay just woke up and decided to meet s after he took a bath. He took his phone in hand and sat next to Xiumin, still the latter was nonchalant. He stared at the TV and checked his phone for messages. He slept immediately when they arrived at the dorm, he didn't even have the time to wash up and change his clothes due to his fatigue.

Upon checking the messages, a smiled formed on his lips that made his dimple appear. It was from her girlfriend.

Although she was busy, she never forgets to send him messages or call him. She constantly reminds her to eat and do things knowing he is forgetful. She was like a sticky note ,her presonal goddess-like sticy note.

He smiled again when he saw a few messages from her.

10:45 pm

Is my unicorn still awake?Well, I hope you are already sleeping since its already late and I know you are tired. Aigoo..I wish I could be with you but I can't, I still have an event.

11:15 pm

YAH! ZHANG YIXING!DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT TO TEXT ME AGAIN! I'M GOING TO DELETE YOUR NUMBER!

11:20 PM

I changed my mind. I saved your number again. Besides, I memorized it anyway. And how could I hate my unicorn?kekekeke

12:00AM

GOOD MORNING, MY BABY UNICORN! I just got home from the event. It's such a shame that I could not attend without you. I wish we could just go out freely. heol!

1:00AM

I am not able to sleep so I am currently browsing the Internet for your group's updates..I want to see my oppa ~~~~

1:10AM

YAH! WHY DID YOU LIFT YOUR SHIERT LIKE THAT?! FANGIRLS ARE GOING CRAZY OVER YOUR PICTURE! THEY ARE POSTING VIDEOS AND PICTURES ALL OVER TWITTER AND EVERYWHERE! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU WHEN WE MEET, YIXING! WAIT FOR MY REVENGE! I SOOO HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

The last message made the hair on his neck stood up. He doesn't want to make her mad and it made him frown knowing that she might be really angry with him. He looked at the time and sent a message after. He wanted to make sure that she is already awake and will be able to reply to his message. He knows she's an early riser and he knows she has schedules for today.

Good morning, baby!Sorry I forgot to send you a good night message last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter