Chapter 3

Lay's Secret Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

(AN: Let's pretend that Baekhyun doesn't have a girlfriend.kekeke)

6 in the afternoon at EXO's Dorm.

Lay was sitting comfortably in the sofa of their living room together with the other EXO members. They were watching television. It was now about KPop Idols and all of them got shocked with the news being featured.

Breaking News: Dispatch has released photos of Lee MinHo and Bae Suzy. It seems that the two have been datng in France. JYP, Suzy's comapny has already confirmed of the new. Netizens have been expressing their thoughts regarding the news outreak....

"Wahhhhh...That was so unexpected. They have been caught and to think Miss A is going to have their comeback soon." Chen said as they listened to the news.

"Dispatch is really no joke when it comes to revealing relationships with idols. " Baekhyun said while shaking his head.

" And she was one of my ideal types." Kai mentioned.

"Yah. Everyone seems to be your ideal, pabo." Sehun said.

"Aisht. Being an idol is really hard. Espec ially if your girlfriend is in the same business. Who knows if fans will accept it or not." DO explained.

"That's exactly the reason why we don't want to reveal our relationship yet." Lay said while he was busy texting on his phone.He did not her any respons so he looked up and saw everyone looking at him.

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Aigoo, Lay hyung, are you rfeally not quitting about this girlfriend thing?" Tao said.

"Aisht. Whatever. You guys will be jealous once you meet her. You'll fanboy with her and I will not let you touch even a single hair strand!" He said proudly while everyone snickered.

"Arasso.Arasso. What would you like us to wear tonight then? Shall we wear our tux?" Xiumin teased.

"Aisht! Just be presentable and don't embarass me." He answered.

"Yah guys, no matter if Lay hyung'sgirlfriend is coming or not, we have to prepare. DO and Chanyeol ,you prepare the meal. The rest of us be presentable and sgtop teasin g hyung." Suho commanded.

"Can you at least let us hear her voive hyung?Or give us a clue who she is?" Chanyeol asked.

"Mmmmmmm...well,I can't call her right now because she's still has a schedule."

"Which girl group is she from?" Baekhyun asked.

"Not telling. "Lay said and smiled.

"Aigoo this hyung ,really. Maybe he forgot again which girl group she is from." Chen said accusingly.

"Yah! I did not! Aisht fine, I'll give you a clue. She's from a badass girlgroup. "

"What kind of clue is that?Just give us one title of their song hyung." Sehun said.

" Arasso." Lay stood up and everyone looked at him. "Naega jeil jal naga ~~~~" He sang and danced while leaving the room singing the song repeatedly.

All the members were in awe. Could it be? But how? They never thought he'll be close to anyone of them.Heck, nobody can get close to those girls expect if you're from the same company.

"Did he just..." Chen said

"I think he did." Baekhyun follwed up.

"Is he freaking serious?!" Sehun said.

"No way! No freaking way!" Tao alost shouted.

" Is he in the right mind or is he joking all of us? I thought Chen was the troll here?" Xiumin said.

"Yah!"

"OH.MY.GOD! A 2NE1 MEMBER IS COMING HERE!" Chanyeol stood up and held his cheeks.

"What should I wear?!" Kai asked no one in particular.

"What should I prepare?Aigoo, I've never b een this nervous. " DO confessed.

"Guys! Calm down and let's prepare! Palli!!!" Suho spoke and all of thme panicked in all direction while Lay was laugihng his watching them have mental breakdown.

xxxxxxx

"Pwahahahahaha! You should've seen their faces...hahahaha!!! they look so funny babe!!Hahahaha! I cannot wait to see their faces when they see you!" Lay said. He was now talking on the phone with her.

"Aigoo, you tease. You shouldn't have done that."

"But they deserve it."

"Ara.Ara. Aigoo. I'm nervous. I'll finally meet EXO. kyaaaa~~~~"

"Yah! You're not allowed to fanboy over them. Yuo just have to fanboy over me. "

She giggled.

"Aigoo. My unicorn is jealous again. I was just teasing you.Should I bring you something then?"

"You don't have to. I'm sure they'll prepare everything. I can;t wait to see you ,jagi."

" Me ,too. I missed you. I'll just wash up and I'll be on my way. See you soon. Annyeong."

"Annyeong."

Lay happily stepped out of his room and saw everyone still moving. He couldn't help but snicker. Everyone of them was cleaning, cooking and fixing everything.

"Yah! Hyuing, what are you doing there? Aren't you going to help us here?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why would I? And why are you all in panic. It's just my girlfriend coming."

"If you're telling the truth, then you would understand why we're in panic ,hyung!!!" Tao said. " Seriously, which gucci should I wear?" He said to himself.

"Calm down you guys, she's coming in an hour."

With that everyone looked at him in horro.

"IN.AN.HOUR?! WAAAAAA!!!!!"They all said in unison and they ,again, panic and now is in chaos. While Lay juswt went to the bathroom to take a bath.

AAAAAAA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter