Chapter 2

Lay's Secret Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AIHST!!!!" He ruffled his hair in frustration. "Chincha?!" He asked again.

"Neh, hyung. But what's wrong? Fans seem to like it. You've been trending since last night." Chanyeol said.

"I am so dead. " He said.

The members gathered around the living room .

"Yah, what's wrong with him?" Suho said as he sat next to Chen.

"Lay hyung is having a dilemma. He forgot he showed the world his abs last night and now he's acting as if he had committed a crime." Chen explained.

" Lay hyung, you can tell us what's wrong." DO said.

"Aisht. I'm going to die in her hands."

"Who's 'her'?" Baekhyun asked.

" Don't tell me you are referring to your imaginary girlfriend, hyung!?" Tao said as he laughed together with the others.

Lay glared at each of them.

Suho cleared his throat and tapped his shoulder.

"Mianhe. mianhe. It's just that we could not believe you have a girlfriend."

"Why not?!"

"Well because you never tell us her name." Chen said with a smirk forming in his lips.

"Well, that's because you blabbermouths might accidentaly mention it on interviews!" Lay defended!

"Second, you keep insisting that she's an idol ,too. But we never saw you interact with any except those from the company." Baekhyun said as a matter of factly.

"It doesn't mean that I don't talk to them that would then have you come up with a conclusion." He said with a pout.

"THIRD!!! You never let us see your pictures or even let us hear her voice! " Chanyeol said.

"That's because you might fanboy over her, you pabo!" Lay said.

"Aigoo, Lay hyung, you can tell us the truth you know. You don't have to pretend that you have a girlfriend.kekekeke" Sehun teased.

"Aisht!! Why won't you guys believe me!!?I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! IT'S JUST THAT I CAN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE----"

"SHE'S AN IDOL, TOO!" His other members finished his sentence for him and they laughed.

"Aigoo. You keep on telling us that. Why don't you bring her here then if you don't want us to meet outside?" DO said.

"I can't. I mean. She's not yet ready to tell her agency about us.. and... aisht!"

"Lay-ah, it's fine. "Xiumin said.

"No it's not. You are my friends and your supposed to believe me!" Lay said.

"Well maybe Lay hyung forgot her girlfriends name?" Tao said earning a laugh from the group.

Lay grew irritated.

"Aisht!! Fine! I'll show you!! I'll ask her to come here tonight!"

"Are you sure about that? Seriously Lay hyung, we are not forcing you. " Suho said with concern.

"I'll bring her tonight. Get ready to lose, you idiots! Once you see her, you'll regret everything you've said."

With that, Lay walked out and went to his room.

Lay was laready in his room .He felt frustrated but he can't do anything for now. He doesn't want to force her to reveal their relationship , first because their fans may nto accept it and and second he's afraid that he may not be enough for her. She was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter