Chapter 5

Lay's Secret Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after YG himself came up with the plan and shared it to the rest of them, SM himself could not help but chuckle. He really was something. So he let him have his way and gave him support also making sure that Lay will also be taken cared of. He still has a lot of plans with EXO. When the meeting was done, everyone left the room. Dara and Lay were about to leave when they met Jiyong on on the hallway. Lay tightened his grip to Dara's hand making the latter look at him. She saw how Lay and Jiyong were looking at each other intensely.
"Uhm...Jiyong..do you need something?"Dara broke the silence.
"Yes." He said, eyes not leaving Lay's. "Can I speak with you for a moment, Lay-ssi?"
Dara creased her brow. " Uhm.. What----"
"Yes, sunbaenim. May I know what this is about?" Lay said.
Jiyong smirked. " I think you know what this is about. Can we talk somewhere else? Just the two of us."
"Yes, Sunbaenim. "Lay replied before looking at Dara." Just go ahead. I'll text you when I get home, okay?You can drive my car. I'll just have manager hyung pick me up later."
Dara hesitated to leave but she knows Lay wouldn't let her stay.
"Aniyo. I'll just ask Jjangmae to drive me home. I'll wait for your text,then. Annyeong." She said before hugging him. Lay smiled and kissed her forehead.
"I'll go ahead, Ji." She said.
"Take care, noona."
Both men stared at her back until it disappeared.
"Follow me ,Lay-ssi." Jiyong said. Lay just nodded in response before following Jiyong.
xxxxxxxx
Lay and Jiyong were inside Jiyong's studio. Lay sat on the sofa while Jiyong was sitting on a swivel chair. A table was in between them.
" What is it that you want to talk about, sunbaenim?" Lay asked.
"Jiyong, call me Jiyong."
"oh...Jiyong-ssi.."
Jiyong just chuckled a bit.
"I want to talk about Dara."
Hearing that made Lay sit up straight. He knew this man not only because he is THE G-Dragon but he knew her because he was Dara's ex boyfriend. He knew everything about them and he saw how she suffered and how miserable she was when they broke up. He was not just intimidated with this guy but he wanted to beat the life out of thisguy for hurting Dara.
"What about her, Jiyong-ssi?" Lay tried to calm himself.
"I want her back." He said looking straight into his eyes. He saw something from his eyes.
"She is not a thing to be addressed like that. She is not a toy that you can just put a nametag on and most definitely not a toy that you throw away when you don't want to play with her and just have it back whenever you want to. "
"I made a mistake. I left her for---"
"Yes, you did. It was a mistake that I wish I could not think of doing. How could you do that to her?"
Lay can no longer hide his anger.
Jiyong could not answer her question for he himself does not know why he did that.
"I don't think I need to explain it to you."
"You are right, Jiyong-ssi ,you don't need to and I don't think my girlfriend wants to hear it as well. I want to beat the life out of you right now because I saw what she went through when you broke up with her but I think there's no point of doing so. You are her past and I will accept that because I love her and I cannot do anything to change what had happened.But,if there would be one thing I wanted to change, that would be her meeting me first than you because that means she wouldn't have gone through such pain. A woman like her does not deserve the pain you have caused her. I am not perfect but God knows that I will do beyond my best to not hurt her."
Jiyong was speechless with Lay's words.
"If you don't have anything to say, I should take my leave, sunbaenim. "
Lay stood up and bowed to him , but before he was able to step out of the toom, Jiyong spoke again.
"I still love her."
Lay froze and tightened his grip on the knob.
"I know and I will let you love her." He turned and face him again, "But you can never have her back. I love her more than you do. I may not be as famous and I may not be able to give her all the diamonds in the world but I can give her all of me and I think that would be enough. " He smiled to him.
"It was nice meeting you ,sunbaenim. Until then." He said before leaving the room.
Jiyong was left frozen there. He smiled sadly. He felt so much pain and his heart is aching so bad. "You deserve her." Those were the words he was able to say.
xxxxxxxx
Lay got home only to get his phone. He does not want to stay in the dorm because the boys will just ask him questions and the last thing he wanted to do right now is to deal with their noise. He drove anywhere not knowing his destination. He may have sounded calm but what Jiyong told him bothered him so much. Who is he kidding?He was no match for the G-Dragon?
He stopped his car and noticed that he was in front of Dara's house. His instinct brought him here again. He wanted to see her. A smile formed on his lips. Whatever he does, he's road always leads back to her.He will always find her.
He picked up her phone and called her. When she answered, he told her he was outside. She invited him in but he said he doesn't want to. Dara came down and got inside his car after.
" Lay-ah, gwenchana?"
"He said he still loves you. " He said, his eyes looking straight in front.When he did not hear any replies from her ,he looked at her.
"I said --"
"I heard you the first time, silly.I'm not deaf. "She said trying to calm him down. Now she knew why he was here. He was bothered. This man really is a baby sometimes.
"Have you forgotten what I told you?" She saw how him brows met telling her he did forget.
She chuckled and pinched his nose.
"aigoo, so forgetful. I should but some sticky notes on the pretty little head of yours for you not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter