Days 1 & 5

Coffee Shop

Rated M because ahead, but nothing too explicit. I'm sorry. (/。\)


 

The meeting was finally over. Himchan and Daehyun were discussing for almost three hours, until the bright looking girl politely asked them to leave since they had to close the café for lunch break. They left after saying goodbye and walked together for a bit. The brunet suggested going to another place to continue with their negotiation, but Himchan told him he had an appointment somewhere else and they finally agreed to meet again next Monday at the same coffee shop.

Daehyun was walking down the street, heading to his office, completely lost in his thoughts. After all the discussing with Himchan he realised the man was a tough negotiator, maybe the toughest he’d ever met. Plus Daehyun’s agency asked for a lot of money and the other two agencies which were applying for the advertising job demanded less quantity, so it was a delicate matter. Himchan asked Daehyun to make some changes on his design for the advertising campaign because he wanted something more dynamic to grab teen girls’ attention since other brands had the market leadership among teenagers. The young man was completely blank, he did his best with that project, and he didn’t know how to improve it.

His stomach made then a loud noise craving desperately for food. Daehyun placed both hands on his abdomen and decided to look for place to get some food. He was so focused thinking about his project that he completely forgot about lunch. It was almost 2pm and he only had some cereal for breakfast and a cup of coffee with Himchan, so his stomach was pretty empty. He took out his wallet and checked his cash. It was just enough to buy something consistent to eat.  He looked around and finally decided to buy a sandwich at a near shop. It was a bakery so the bread was pretty good, but not that expensive. When Daehyun didn’t bring food from home, he always went there.

He entered the bakery and greeted the man attending the bar with a smile since they already knew each other. Then ordered two sandwiches with egg, tuna, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise and in less than five minutes his food was ready. The brunet thanked the man and left the place after paying.He hurried up to the work place to eat his delicious food as soon as possible.

The office was very busy at that time and he stopped a few times to greet his colleagues. But when Daehyun finally arrived to his desk his boss was waiting for him sitting on his chair and reading some papers. The boss was a young woman, but older than Daehyun, very attractive, with long dark brown hair and thick lips always painted in red. She usually wore elegant shirts and fitted knee length skirts, revealing her gorgeous body. She was a total “femme fatale” like an actress from the 50’s.

Daehyun’s heartbeat raised a little. He and his boss had a “peculiar” relationship. They’d liked each other from the very first moment the young man entered the agency. But relationships between employees weren’t allowed, so they remained as friends hiding their true feelings. However three months ago they secretly started dating, unable to control their desires. It was very dangerous and they couldn’t go out and do couple things because they were afraid of being discovered, so they ended breaking up one month ago. They weren’t happy, they only could be themselves when they were alone, and that wasn’t how a relationship was supposed to be. But in spite of all this they still attracted each other, so they still hung out together as friends to always end up having . They weren’t friends nor lovers. It was a poisonous relationship and each day was getting more and more dangerous since they couldn’t control themselves and lately they ended up having at public places as bathrooms. It was shaming and sick and Daehyun really wanted to stop. He felt filthy and erted, and he always regretted it afterwards. He knew his boss felt the same, but they weren’t able to stop.

When Daehyun approached his desk she raised her gaze to meet the brunet’s eyes and smiled brightly as she put the papers she was reading back on the table. “Hey, how was it?” She always treated him like that, kindly and informally. The latter snorted and placed the food on the table next to his laptop.

“Tiring” said looking at his boss’ eyes trying to smile. She immediately got up leaving the armchair empty so Daehyun could sit. “Oh, don’t worry, I’m just mentally tired, you know?” he said moving his hands.

“Come on, sit down and tell me everything about your meeting with Mr. Kim” she placed her hands on the brunet’s shoulders and made him sit. Then she took a pen and a piece of paper to write some notes.

Daehyun smiled slightly. “Ok” then he placed his gaze on his food. “Do you mind if…?”

She shook his head. “Oh no, of course I don’t mind, you must be hungry.” The brunet took the paper bag which contained his sandwiches started to carefully display them on the table. “Are you going to eat that much?” she asked smiling amused.

“Yup.” He didn’t feel shame about it.

“You sure eat a lot” she laughed soundly. Her laugh was beautiful and musical.

Daehyun frowned trying to look angry, but his boss just laughed louder. “You are so rude” he said trying to cover his smile. Then he coughed again. “Ok, ok, let’s get to the point.”

“You ruined the mood” said his boss awkwardly. “Just kidding, tell me everything about today’s meeting” she smiled warmly.

Daehyun fixed his eyes on his food as he started to talk. “To sum up, he’s really tough” he sighed softly. “I think this is gonna take long. He said that we asked for too much money and that if he was going to pay that much at least he wanted something better” he made a pause to look again at his boss. “Specifically he said he wanted something more ‘dynamic’ but I’m not really sure what he meant.” The woman looked away trying to think. “I mean, what can be more dynamic than what we have now?” Daehyun started to eat the first sandwich slowly.

“Mmm, I don’t know…” she looked lost in her thoughts. “We need to gather everyone and try to look over the whole design, it’s the only way” said as biting her lips.

The brunet put his sandwich aside and looked at her with tired eyes. “Not again. We’ve been weeks working on this, I’m starting to get really worn.”

“I know, and I’m sorry, but you understand the importance of this champagne, don’t you?”

Daehyun focused on his food again. “Sure.”

The she looked around to check no one was watching them and touched the latter’s thigh gently, making his heartbeat rise. “I know you are tired, but I need you to gather everyone tomorrow, ok?”

The brunet didn’t like to be treated in a special way at work, so he decided to play it down. “Ahh” he sighed. “Ok, no problem. I’ll tell the team about this.”

The woman took her hand off. “Thank you” she smiled. “We’ll be meeting tomorrow at four on our meeting room.”

“Understood.”

“Now you can finish your paperwork.” She started to walk away.

When she was far enough Daehyun sighed again feeling exhausted. He laid his head on the table trying to contain his frustration. Now he had to figure out what on earth that damn Himchan wanted him to do exactly.

* * *

Friday finally arrived. Daehyun and his team had the meeting two days ago and during that time they managed to make a huge progress. Daehyun was more tired than he’d ever been, but he was satisfied with his work. The meeting lasted almost five hours, but with his colleagues’ help he managed to reach a solution to the dynamism problem. They decided to divide the work so they could have everything ready for Monday morning. And Daehyun just finished his part. He drank the rest of his fourth cup of coffee making a disgusted face. Since he went to the café with Himchan ordinary coffee tasted horrible. That barista sure was a genius.

He felt how his eyelids were falling in spite of all the coffee he’d drunk, so he went to the toilet to wash his face. The cold water helped him to stay awake. He checked his face in the mirror with disgust; his face was so white he looked like a corpse and he had two deep dark circles under his eyes. He came back to his desk to look over his work for the last time before going home. The office was in complete silence since he was alone. He checked the time; it was 12 pm already. ‘Great, no more buses ‘till 6 am. I’ll have to walk home.’

He sighed deeply and started to look over his whole design. He spotted a few typos and some issues, but nothing too important, so he corrected them right away with a pen. ‘Tomorrow I’ll correct everything properly, now I’m too tired for this .’ He put the papers on the table and got up to clean everything up. He was almost done when he heard a few steps behind him, so he looked back to check who was still over there. His boss was standing in front of the elevator apparently waiting it to arrive. She looked as tired as Daehyun, with her hair tied in a messy ponytail and her makeup starting to fade. She yawned and rubbed her eyes to stay awake.

“Tired?” asked Daehyun smirking.

She turned around surprised, but sighed relieved when she saw the one who was behind her was Daehyun. “You’re still here?” The brunet nodded in response. “Oh my god, it’s so late already!” She fixed her eyes on him with a worried look. “You look terrible.”

Daehyun smirked again. “Thanks, you too.”

She flustered and hurried up to fix her hair. “So rude! I could fire you right now.”

“No, you can’t. You know you’d miss me.” As soon as he said that he regretted it. He didn’t want to heat the ambience.

His boss blushed even more and smiled warmly in response. Then she started to walk towards the brunet making him feel nervous. The sound of her heels filled the empty room. She stopped just in front of Daehyun and left her handbag on the latter’s desk. “Let me see your design, please. If I don’t check it before going home I won’t sleep tonight” she said kindly but with a serious look.

Just then Daehyun remembered to breathe again. He was so tense his head was starting to ache. “Sure, take a look.” He handed his papers to his boss.

She was for, what the brunet thought was, hours checking the project. Finally she gave it back to his subordinate, keeping her serious look. “You did a good job.”

Daehyun carefully put the papers inside of his backpack. Then, with a quick movement, the woman started to his cheek gently. Her hands were cold but Daehyun felt how his skin burned under her touch. He closed his eyes and let the woman touch him. It was a kind and warm caress.

“You’re right, Daehyun; I’d miss you” she made a pause “because I like you too much.”

The younger had to control a shudder at his boss’ words. He also felt like that, but the thought scared him because that relationship wasn’t even supposed to exist. He also was afraid of his boss falling for him because he knew for sure what he felt about her wasn’t love. He just liked her.

She continued caressing the younger’s face. “I remember when we started dating” she smiled sadly. “It hurt because I was really attached to you but we couldn’t even hold hands.” Daehyun felt a stabbing pain in his chest and had the sudden need to kiss the women’s hand. She shivered at the touch of the brunet’s lips. Daehyun pitied her, he didn’t know until that moment how she really felt.

“I’m sorry” he whispered.

She was unconsciously getting slowly closer to the brunet until their faces were just an inch apart. The brunet’s heart was racing so much he thought it was going to explode. He felt his boss’ breathing against his lips. She was staring directly to his eyes with her big pupils. Her gloomy look had almost disappeared. Daehyun’s blood was rushing under his skin, burning his whole body, and his excitement was destroying him inside. He gazed at her lips, which were trembling, painted in a faded red. And they stayed like that for minutes, enjoying their closeness and burying their intern alarms which were warning them that what they were doing was censurable.

Daehyun also started to caress the woman’s cheek, gently, trying to make her feel better and she sighed against his mouth, her eyelashes brushing his face. Then she placed a slow and almost painful kiss on the younger’s mouth. Their lips moved together and Daehyun hummed at the feel.

Then, with a gentle movement, he placed his hands on the back of the woman’s neck to deepen the kiss. Their humid lips met again and again, and just like that they kissed deeply and warmly, trying to comfort each other.

But soon they started to feel more than just comfort. The younger felt a warm wave on his stomach, lust building unconsciously inside of him. He breathed against the woman and put his thumb on her lower lip forcing an opening on to place his tongue inside.

She shuddered between his arms, surprised at the latter’s intrusion, but she didn’t complain. The ambience was heavy and their kisses were gradually turning faster and deeper. Daehyun started to feel really hot, but he couldn’t bring himself to break the contact with his boss.

A moan escaped the woman’s lips, muffled by the younger’s mouth, and he thought he was starting to lose himself. After a few minutes they started to feel dizzy, lost in their kisses, each one more passionate than the previous one.

Eventually their kisses turned intense and furious, tangling their tongues and biting their lips until they needed to stop for air. They just stopped for a few seconds and kissed again. They felt so needy at that moment they wouldn’t be able to stop even if they wanted to.

What are you doing? Stop!’ A muffled voice from his mind warned Daehyun, but it was so low he didn’t hear it, or he pretended he didn’t. He knew that wasn’t right. He knew he was going to regret it. He knew it could destroy him. But he couldn’t bring himself to stop.

They were more than five minutes kissing nonstop, each kiss more lustful. They started kissing all over their necks and jawlines and soon Daehyun was all painted in his boss’ red lip gloss. It was difficult to breathe. How did that happen? Everything was escalating too quickly.

She bitted his neck furiously leaving a mark and making him groan. Daehyun felt his growing under his pants and he knew then he couldn’t back out anymore. He held her between his arms and gripped her buttocks to lift her and sit her on his desk. She gasped surprised but soon she completely surrendered slipping down on the table.

They were tangled, sweating and panting, full of excitement knowing what was going to happen.

 


Aaahhhhhh, I'm so sorry for the ty (I don't know if it's even , though), but it was kind of necessary for the story *hides under a rock.*

But I'm so happy, like, really really happy. Because someone actually subscribed to my story, omg I feel like crying.

Thank you very much, really, I love everyone of you for spending your time on this.

Also I'm sorry cause the chapters are a little bit short, but I can't write them longer if I want to update weekly. Anyway, I'll try to dedicate more time to this.

Thanks for reading, I love you. ヾ(´▽`*)