When our love isnt forbidden anymore

Demon in love? No! Impossible! They can't!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun spend most of his time in the hospital, taking care of Tao but still he is worried that Tao is still weak and still not healing. 

 

Something pop in his head and immediately he gets ready.

 

The whole day, Tao stare at the door, wanting for Sehun to enter but no. He didn't even come. 

 

Tao puff out his cheeks thinking 'Maybe Sehun is busy...' Tao looks around the wide room and decided to get up.

 

He's been walking around cause he feel the need to strengthen his legs.

 

He slowly walk to the window and look out at the view then soon, everything was dark.

 

Someone close his eyes from before. "Let's go somewhere only for us." Just hearing that, Tao knew who it was and he smile.

 

"Where is it? Shall you guide me?" Ever since Sehun came back, he has explain everything to Tao and Tao believe that Sehun might be his soul mate even tho he has no memories of his long past beside the dream.

 

"I will always guide you." Tao felt that he is blind folded then Sehun hold on his hand while the other hand his waist. Guiding him somewhere.

 

Honestly Tao is afraid cause apparent he's not seeing the path but he trust Sehun so he will go.

 

Soon Sehun take off the blindfold and Tao blinks few times to adjust his eyes sight and immediately a beautiful smile is seen on Tao's face.

 

What he see is in the hospital garden. Tao knows b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter