Fallen Angel

Demon in love? No! Impossible! They can't!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by and still Sehun felt horrible. To his thought he believe Tao is already dead and its all because of his foolishness of wanting to be the powerful one again. 

 

One of the guard approach him then drag him out. Sehun care nothing less, he doesn't even want to fight back. 

 

A portal is open in front of them, Sehun look up at the guard then the guard smirk. "Don't return back here. Never will you can. For now on you're a fallen angle from hell. You're more a demon. You will have short life." Sehun widen his eyes, "w-wh--" 

 

Before Sehun could even finish he was push roughly to the portal. Sehun left down to a endless fall.

 

Sehun immediately woke up and breath heavily. He looks around and see his house that he did. Sehun widen his eyes when a certain person came into his mind. 

 

Tao.

 

He run pass everyone toward to the hospital and there he is. Tao sleeping peacefully wit machines all attracted to him. 

 

Sehun glance at the nurse and ask. "How is tao..?" The nurse frown and shook her head. "In coma..." The nurse quickly left, wanting to give privacy to both of them. 

 

Sehun walk toward the panda boy and hold his hand into his. Peck the knuckles then look up to see that beautiful plain face.

 

He frown. " tao... I'm really sorry... I shouldn't have done this. I should have realize it was you too. I can't believe that its always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter