Never will let you go, panda

Demon in love? No! Impossible! They can't!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprisingly after that special event happened, Tao was healing quite fast and they could go home soon. 

 

Sehun invite Tao to stay with him cause he knows how much the panda love the beach. He agree to it.

 

Living with Sehun was a bless. Tao couldn't hide the feelings of being strong happy man. He never felt like it.

 

Sehun looks at his lover who has been spacing out and wrap his arms around the small waist. Pulling Tao close and quickly peck his lips.

 

"Thinking about my charm?"

 

Tao look at his boyfriend while blushing. "S-so confident that I am?" Sehun smirk and nods.

 

"Who won't admiring my charms" Tao tug on Sehun's shirt and bury his face on it, listening to Sehun's heart beat. 'He is fully human...'

 

"I'll wushu them away cause you're mine. Mine alone."

 

Sehun chuckle but soon to been pull by panda and kiss Sehun deeply. Tao pull away while blushing "I love you Sehun.." 

 

Sehun smile when his boyfriend try to hide his face but Sehun cup his cheeks and peck his lips. "I love you too baby. I won't let you go."

 

 

THE END!!!

 

(okay! Im done now its time to continue on other fanfiction of taohun!!!)

 

 

 

Yah Gyu Gyu ... I told you its crappy xD 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter