He will always be back

Demon in love? No! Impossible! They can't!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I-I have to go…” Just like that his target left him, running off. Sehun is too lazy to chase him so he let him be furthermore….. Sehun sense the boy likes the beach so he would return back and Sehun be waiting here.

 

Sehun doesn’t feel like teleporting here and there everytime so he decided to at least stay on earth until he hold the crystal in the boy. He wants it that bad cause he deserve it.

 

He look around the beach and found a perfect place to build a house. He blow the wind and just like that… A house on the mountain. Its not a tall mountain but enough to see the beautiful view of the beach.

 

Walking toward the new house and starting to spend the whole day just fixing the house, making it look cozy.

 

To anyone humans like us would find his house a bit gloomy and just dark. It was decorated with the colour of grey, black and dark purple and also fill with weird small statues and books about the underworld.

 

Sehun is truly a weird guy and you would wonder how the man he loved likes him back cause the man believe Sehun deserve someone to care and love even tho he’s a demon.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Days passed by and no sign of the crying Panda step on the beach but Sehun is a patient demon. He believes good things happen to the people who waits.

 

Everyday, he would sit out the balcony and read his book but to make sure to sense t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter