Now you know why [part 2]

Demon in love? No! Impossible! They can't!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look down at the panda who is laying on his bed with his eyes shut.

 

“Y-Youre serious?” The panda smile.

 

“Very.. You need it more than me.”

 

My original plan was to take the crystal like that leaving a hole on the chest but seeing how willing the panda is giving up his life. I plan to take it slowly and not immediately kill him.

 

I place my hand on his chest and it pass through the panda's chest. I can feel that he was shivering because of my transparent hand pass through his body like ghost.

 

I felt the crystal in my hand and slowly I pull it out from his heart then body. I held a red glowing crystal then I look at the panda again. He looks even paler but he manage to give me his beautiful smile.

 

“G-Go take the throne back sehun...”

 

I smile back at him before I vanish to my dimension. Why am I feeling guilty when I take back the crystal to its home.

 

This crystal belongs to hell not the panda. Furthermore Im getting what I wanted all this time. When I reach to my dimension, guards were surrounding me. What on hell?

 

The guard make way for my dad the king to walk close to me with his smirk. The crystal suddenly lose from my grip and I froze completely not able to move.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter