A New Oppurtunity

Too Little, Too Late

Guys just a little bit of extra info about the speech. So if the colour is in black, then it is spoken in Korean, if it's in red then its spoken in Chinese and if it's in blue then its spoken in English.

 

 

I stumble out of the airport and right into my Aunt's arms.

"Welcome to Korea, Chrissy." she smiles at me. My Uncle grins at me while talking on his phone as I open up the boot of the sleek BMW.

I stare down at my iPhone 5S just before my envelops me in his long arms. I let him lift me off the ground and close my eyes, reminiscing the last time I had come to Korea. My mum and dad had come with me, and stayed with me every part of the day. I remember the moments just before I got onto the plane.

FLASHBACK

"Christina you'd better behave for your aunt and uncle. You're old enough to look after yourself but please stay safe. We love you and we'll try to visit you as soon as possible. Your sister would have wanted you do be happy. Please be careful. We love you so much, Christina." My parents enveloped me into a big hug.

"Mum. Please don't go, Please just stay here with me. Why do you have to go? I love you so much. Please let me come with you, please just let me stay with you." I sobbed into my mum's arms. "Please don't forget me."

FLASHBACK ENDS

I tried to remember the feel of my mothers body and drag myself into the back seat of the car, plugging my headphones into my phone. Maybe, just maybe everything could go okay for once.