Chapter 10

Shining Diamonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Eun Hye’s anxiety didn’t last long. Little by little Song Ji Hyo back to her usual self. Ji Hyo also began to talk and joke with Eun Hye like usual. Song Ji Hyo’s changes relieve her heart, although sometimes she can feel the difference in Ji Hyo behavior and action.

 Ji Hyo seems more sensitive after their fight. If before she will smile shyly when their colleagues tease about her ‘single’ status, but now her face will turns gloomy and tense if some of their colleagues bring out the issue. Song Ji Hyo wil left the group if someone starts to talk about their boyfriends or husband.

Yoon Eun Hye became cautious each time they had a conversation or discussion together. She didn’t understand why suddenly Ji Hyo became so sensitive. But for the sake of their friendship, Eun Hye had to contend with the situation.

 

***

 

Song Ji Hyo and her mother, Miss Song Ok-sook walks side by side towards the car park after they had their dinner at a Makino Chaya Seafood Restaurant at Yeoksam- dong. Ji Hyo grips softly her mother’s hand. There was a satisfaction came out from her face when she succeed to bring happiness in her beloved person.

“How is it, omma? Are they delicious or what?” ask Ji Hyo, friendly.

Miss Song Ok-sook smile sweetly while staring her princess face.

“Kurochi… It was delicious. But I didn’t usually eat that sort of food.” Miss Song Ok-sook pouts.

Song Ji Hyo chuckles when she saw her mother’s act. Miss Song Ok-sook replies Ji Hyo’s reaction by playing with Ji Hyo’s hair. 

“Hehehe.. Omma…. They called it a seafood stew for a reason. Of course there is lot of seafood. Omma, do you like it?”

“Love it my dear… But I like more…. Hmm… What that things called…” Miss Song Ok-sook seems try to remember something, she scratch her head multiple times. “Haaa… Sushi..” say Miss Song Ok-sook after remembered the delicious Japanese dish.

Song Ji Hyo laughed softly. She realizes her mother starts to know her favorite dish.

“Sushi is a raw fish, omma. You know that song, Catallena?” says Ji Hyo, friendly. She then starts to dance, copying the choreography from Orange Caramel’s music video, Catallena. Miss Song Ok-sook who saw Ji Hyo’s dance then laugh hard with her beloved daughter action.

“Hahahaha… My daughter truly knows how to make me happy.” Miss Song Ok-sook kissed Ji Hyo’s head.

“The dish was delicious you know. Omma love it. Hehehe… Feels like a Japanese… Hait domo arigato.” tell Miss Song Ok-sook, poker-faced.

Ji Hyo burst out her laugh. Miss Song Ok-sook smile feeling happy with her daughter’s cheerful face.

Suddenly both of them stop their steps. About 10 meter in front them, there was three big guys attacking one other man. The girlfriends of the victim scream out loud, frightened with the situation.

Ji Hyo hugs her mother tightly. The sound of human flesh being shredded by a samurai sword feels unpleasant to their ears. No one there brave enough to help the helpless victim. The victim collapses on the ground with severe injuries.

Like an action movies, suddenly came one man to the crime scene. Ji Hyo’s mouth agape when she realizes who was the man that trying to approaching the well-equip attackers.

‘Kim Jong Kook ssi!’ whispers her heart.

Ha Dong Hoon also arrived. He then kneeled to help the injured victim.

The face of three of the attackers who has been approach by Jong Kook seems tense and fierce with a light of anger in their eyes. They knew Jong Kook didn’t come as a friend.

One of the guys starts to pounce towards Jong Kook while flipping the sword on his grip fiercely. Ji Hyo stunned, shocked with the sudden movement from the attacker.

Kim Jong Kook avoids the sword with only slight movement. The sword’s slash from the man missed its mark. Jong Kook then grabs the guy’s neck. With a strong snap, Jong Kook slams the guy’s head onto the car’s window near him.

The car’s window was shattered. That man collapsed, didn’t move anymore. The blood was spurting from the wound on the guy’s head. The guy was dead.

Miss Song Ok-sook hugs tightly her princess’s body. The horror from the situation she witness grips all around her body. She’s frightened.

The swing of sword from the second guy also didn’t manage to hit Jong Kook’s body. He seems like dancing, avoiding the attack. With a fast movement, Jong Kook manages to chop the attacker’s hand. The chopped movements from Jong Kook cause the sword to drops on the ground.

The body of the man crouched when Jong Kook blast a fist and hit his solar plexus. Jong Kook grips firmly the man’s hair. Without thinks much, Jong Kook slams hard the head onto the road.

“Ommo… Ji Hyo…” startle Miss Song Ok-sook in horror when she see the man move like a fish on the verge of death with blood continues to spurts out from his head. Song Ji Hyo stares at Jong Kook calmed face.

Ha Dong Hoon seems still trying to stop the blood of the victim who has been attacked by the guys who is fighting Jong Kook at the moment.

Kim Jong Kook lifts up the sword that drops earlier. The last man now is ready to attacks. He didn’t immediately heads towards Jong Kook like both of his dead partners did. He monitors Jong Kook’s movement before starts the attack.

Two quick slashes from the man’s sword didn’t manage to touch even a single hair at Kim Jong Kook’s body. The man did have a dangerous movement. All his motion lend a subtle art, his step are organized with the stance implying death.

Kim Jong Kook stands toughly. There is no lack of him. The sword he holds, he moves it in an order motion. His soft smooth strides so artfully. His swaying motions come with high skills. The swung sound of his sword brings fear into the heart of those who hear it.

Both Kim Jong Kook and the last guys didn’t even show nervousness or fear. There is no doubt pictured on their faces. From their eyes, there is luster of death.

Song Ji Hyo feels nervous watching Kim Jong Kook death game.

The guy moves fast, he swings his sword to the right and left to find Jong Kook’s body. Jong Kook’s dance step seems smooth, avoiding from the death sword. Kim Jong Kook finally governs the motion of combat!

Miss Song Ok-sook let out a little scream when the sword at Jong Kook’s hand pierced violently the guy’s neck. The blood boiled out from the wide open wound on the guy’s neck. Slowly the guy’s body collapse without a sound.

Song Ji Hyo seems stunned and glued at the place she was stands.

Sound like a cow been slaughtered came out from the guy’s throat. The blood continues to squirt out from the wide open wounds on the guy’s throat.

“Don’t move! This is police! Drop your weapons!”. Two policemen pointed a gun towards Jong Kook.

Song Ji Hyo bit her own lips. There was anxiety on her face. On the other side, Kim Jong Kook seems very calm with the situation. Slowly Jong Kook stretched out his arm.

Song Ji Hyo can clearly hear the satisfied laugh from Kim Jong Kook. The laugh sounds like mocking and jeering, seems there is no fear in him.

“Drop the weapon!” Shout one of the policemen. Kim Jong Kook drops the sword in his hand and he then put both of his hand behind his neck. Rapidly both of Jong Kook hands were being cuffed. He then was taken away from the crime scene.

Song Ji Hyo approaching the scene that starts to be crowded. 

“Move away! Move away!” scream the policeman towards the crowd. 

Song Ji Hyo approached the policeman. Miss Song Ok-sook tailing Ji Hyo closely from the back.

“I am a doctor.” said Ji Hyo, strict.

The policeman stares at Ji Hyo, didn’t believe what the women said. After showing her ID, Ji Hyo then has been allowed to approach the dead bodies. Miss Song Ok-sook stands a bit far from the scene. She didn’t dare to approach the scene because there a so much blood that soaked the roads.

“Oh my goodness!” whisper Ji Hyo softly. She feels really anxious.

“How is it, Doctor?” One of the policemen approached the place where Ji Hyo was kneeling.

Song Ji Hyo shook her head. “All three of them are dead.” says Ji Hyo slowly.

The policemen nodded his head.

“This kind of attack, even an elephant can die from it, Doctor. This is professional killer, an assassin. The type

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter