LAST CHAPTER DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE ~

DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I hear how it suddenly starts to knock on the door, I get up from the couch to check who’s knocking. I open the door, it’s Bom.

 

”Hi..” Says Bom quietly. 

”Bom!” I’m looking at her with a wide smile ,thereafter I give her a big hug. 

 

Bom looks surprised but she hugs me back anyway.

”I thought you would be more sad after you got to know that Seungri took advantage of you.”

 

I stopped smiling and grabbed Bom’s arm. 

”Come on in.” 

 

We walked up to my room so we could talk undisturbed.

”So uhm yeah..I am really upset.. I actually feel pretty useless right now..” I shed a tear. 

”I’m so sorry Dara..”

”It’s not your fault, what you did was the right thing to do.”

”Yeah but..”

”You should not feel guilty, I can’t believe that I was so stupid.. and I was so close to fall for him.”

 

”But Dara.. I can’t believe that I’m going to do this..”

”Do what?” I asked shocking.

”Oh well uhm..”

”Bom, you know that you can talk to me.”

”Before I was about go to your home, I talked to Seungri and..”

”And what? What is it Bom?” I asked with hope that she would tell me more.

 

”And he said that he wanted to apologize for everything he did, he also began to cry.” 

 

I was stunned and shocked of what I just heard.

”But..what are you saying?”

”Yeah.. he began to cry and then he said that he has feelings for you. He also ended up in a fight with Jiyong.” Says Bom who begins to cry.

 

I couldn’t believe my ears. Did Seungri really said that? That huge ego?

 

”What..” I stared at Bom with big shocked eyes.

”He said so.. I can’t believe that I’m doing this for him. He have never had any feelings for someone before.” She sobs.

 

I put my arms around Bom and I begin to sob too.

 

”I don’t know if I this was the right thing to do.. Seungri have always been so mean to me but when he began to cry so much and when he embraced me..it felt like I saw a side of him that I didn’t believed he had.”

 

I wipe away my tears and tries to sit properly.

 

”Dara.. he likes you. I do this because I think Seungri really meant what he said and also because he cares about you. He have never been so hysterical over a girl before.” Says Bom.

”I don’t want to be with a guy who just took advantage of me .. ”

”No, I understand  and I understand that you don’t want to be in contact with Seungri but I felt that I really needed to tell you this. ” She gets up and smiles, I smile back while I give her a hug.

 

”Btw, will you come to school tomorrow?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter