DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE 4

DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turn around with wide open eyes against Seungri.

 

”Excuse me, but what did you just said?”

”You heard me” 

”What do you mean with boyfriend? What are you talking about?”

”Are you forgetful or something? Yesterday at the library..”

”Just because you helped me, doesn’t mean that you’re automatically my boyfriend”

”Maybe not but the librarians assumed that I was your boyfriend”

 

Now he must be joking, did he said to the librarians that he was my boyfriend? Is he out of his mind?!

 

”What are you talking about?” I stopped walking when I heard what Seungri said.

 

He runs up to me.

”Yeah.. I don’t understand what the problem is. Aren’t you happy?”

”Happy? Why should I be happy when a stranger suddenly claims that he’s my boyfriend, just because he helped me get my consciousness back.”

 

”Come on, let’s go to school” Says Seungri while he’s pulling my arm.

”No, I don’t want to go with you” I’m trying to drag myself out of his grasp.

”Stop doing resistance! Don’t you want a hot guy like me?” 

”Stop it Seungri!” I shout at him while I’m trying to pull myself away.

 

Both of us falls down on the ground, suddenly I realize that I can’t move one of my feet. I became paralyzed with fear.

 

What happened now?..

 

 

” Dara!” Shouts Seungri with big worried eyes. 

”Ouch, what the heck! Good job, you idiot”

”What? So this is suddenly my fault?” 

 

I became so angry because of Seungri’s stupidity so I felt like I had to scream at him.

 

” My foot is out of joint! Haven’t you done enough?”

” But..take it easy, I can fix it”

”Oh really? How? Because you’re such a hero”

”Here.. take my hand”

”..No, I can take care of myself” I take a quick look at Seungri while I’m trying to come up on my legs again.

 

”For real? Do you really think you can handle this by your own?”

”Just leave me alone”

”Wh..”

”But can you just leave! I can handle this by myself, okay?” I began to scream when it seemed like Seungri never could stop being so stupid, while I was trying to walk on my foot that didn’t got injured. 

 

 

Why does she have to do so much resistance? I don’t understand what her problem is. All the other girls are so much easier to handle.

 

 

Dara is a few meters away from me but I’m doing my best to stay as near as I can without her getting mad at me. Suddenly Dara can’t walk anymore and it seems like she is near to fall. I rushed up to her and catched her in my arms before she fell down on the ground.

 

”Didn’t I said that I could walk by myself?” Says Dara in a stubborn tone

”Hey.. I’ll believe it when I see it. Let me help you”

”But why? Seungri, I don’t understand why you’re after me. What do you want actually?” 

 

”Dara.. it’s me who caused your injury, let me help you” I answer Dara in hope that she won’t ask me more questions. 

 

She sighs and puts her arms on my shoulders. We begin to take simple small steps towards the school’s direction. 

 

”How is it going?” I ask Dara in hope to improve the atmosphere a little.

”It would go so much better if you could be quiet for once in a while” 

Dara answers me while she has her eyes on the road.

 

”You just seem to be angry all the time”

”I’m not angry all the time. I said it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter