DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE 3

DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What do they want?  Why do they even care about a girl like me? 

 

 

”Where do you think she went?” Jiyong looks at me with curiosity. 

” I think I know how we can reach her” 

 

I take up my phone and make a call to my sister, in hope that she will know where the new girl is. She answers after the first signal.

 

”Hi, what do you want?”
”Hey, do you know where your new friend is?”

”What do you mean?”

”You know who I’m talking about”

”Dara? She said that she would go to the library”

”Okay thank you”

”But Seun..”

 

I hang up the phone before she even got the chance to answer.

”Let’s go guys, I think I know were we can find her.”

”Where is she?” Asks YoungBae

”You’ll see”

 

We start moving towards the library, when we have arrived to the library, we can see Dara sitting all alone in the corner.

 

”Look there she is.”

I began to walk towards Dara’s direction but suddenly she laid on the floor.

 

 

 

It feels very hard to concentrate because of all that happened today.  My head starts to hurt before I even managed to open the book. Suddenly it feels like my body is about to go numb, it feels like I’m disappearing.  

 

”What is she doing?” The guys looks surprised.

”What the ..”

 

Me, the rest of the guys and some librarians runs towards Dara to check how it is.

I tell the librarians that I can help her up , so they won’t bother us.

 

”Who are you then” Asks a strange woman.

”Do you even know her?” Asks one of the librarians

” Yes ofc..”

”Really? Who are you then?”

”I’m .. I’m her boyfriend..yes exactly I’m her boyfriend”

 

The rest of the guys begins to giggle. I take Dara in my arms so I can put her on the couch. I see how she starts to get the consciousness back, I sit gently on the edge of the sofa. My friends are standing around me with curiosity in their eyes.

 

 

I feel how someone is carrying me up on the sofa. I opened my eyes quickly, when I realized that is was Seungri, I got scared and began to scream.

 

 

”WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?! LEAVE ME ALONE!”

”Calm down! I just wanted to help you” Says Seungri while he tries to silence me with his hand but I drag myself away.

 

”I can actually take care of myself”

”Oh yeah, I noticed that. You were unconscious and helpless, so yes you could really take care of yourself” Says Seungri with an ironic voice.

”I would rather get help from someone else in that case”

”Hey, you should be thankful, you idiot.”

 

One of the librarians takes look at our direction while she asks
”Is there a problem?!” 

”No, it’s perfectly fine!”

 

I look at Seungri with big eyes. Is he stupid or something?

”What do you mean with no problem? You’re stalk..”

”Can you be quiet? Do you want to embarrass me?”
”It’s not needed, you’re so good at it by yourself”

 

I try to put myself comfortable in the couch but not too close to Seungri. 

My body feels a bit stiff since I was unconscious. I notice how all of them are staring at me, I felt a bit bothered so I asked them why they were here.

”What do you guys want?” I look at Seungri with an angry look on my face.

”What do you mean?” Says Seungri who acted like he didn’t knew what he was doing.

”Are you serious? You’re watching at me like it was something wrong with me and you’re asking why I’m talking ”” about you. To be honest, why do you even care about what I think of you?”

”We don not like to be treated without respect, isn’t that obvious?”  Says one of the guys who stands behind Seungri. 

 

”If I’m not wrong, you’re the popular guys , so in that case.. is it really that important what I think about you? ”  I avoid their staring eyes while I’m trying to take my things and leave.

 

 

 

 

 

”Guys..”  I’m giving them a signal so they’ll understand that they should stop Dara from leaving.

 

”Why do you say so?” Says Dara while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter