DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE 7

DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm goes off and I wake up. I feel so destroyed after all that happened yesterday but I force myself to school anyway. I refuse to be defeated by a jerk like him. I get up from the bed and then I get dressed. Mom comes into the room and sees that I’m awake. 

 

”Good morning Dara, how are you? Do you think you will be able to go to school today?”

”Yes mom, I’m okay now..” I answer a bit softly. 

”Are you sure? Because I can call the school if you don’t feel so well” 

I sigh loudly while I was sitting on the edge of my bed.

”Actually..I don’t want to go, but I want to prove to someone that I can’t be defeated so easily, this person will not get away so easily as he think he will do.”

 

”Well, sweetie.. it’s your choice. You know what’s best for you” Says mom with a smile on her lips, before she leaves the room. I start to consider if I should stay home instead, I don’t care if Seungri will get angry, it’s his fault, he has himself to blame. 

 

I went down to the kitchen and took a seat at the dinner table. Mom turned around and looked at me.


”You want to stay home, right?” Asks mom with a compassionate glance on her face. I nod, thereafter I run into her arms with my eyes full of tears. I feel so useless and destroyed when I think about what Seungri have done to me.

 

Mom hugs me for a long time while she gives me a kiss on my forehead. 

”Why must everything become so difficult when you start to feel at home?” I sob.

”Oh well.. the life isn’t always that easy Dara” Responds mom.

 

 

 

Bom comes into my room while she was screaming at me to get up.

 

”WAKE UP SEUNGRI, WE WILL BE LATE!!”
 My eyes are half open glancing in her direction. I don’t say anything, instead I’m trying to go back to sleep. 

 

”WHY ARE YOU JUST LYING THERE?” She yells at me.

”Leave me alone ffs! Is not my life ruined enough as it is?” I scream back while I’m hiding myself under the blanket.

”Seungri for real, come on now. We have to go”

”I don’t want to..I don’t want to meet Dara”

”Oh so you’re ashamed? Wow that’s soo weird.. but that’s what you deserve so come on now, get up!” 

”You really don’t get it” I throw a pillow at Bom. 

”Dara won’t even go to school today”

 

I get up from my bed as soon as I heard what Bom said.

”What do you mean that Dara won’t go?”

”Yeah..Dara just texted me, she said that she doesn’t feel so well.” 

”Pft..what a bad excuse”

”Really? Even worse than your excuse?” Asks Bom with an annoyed look.

”Get out of my room.. I have to get dressed, I’ll be done in any minute” I push Bom out of my room so I can make myself ready for school. 

 

We start walking to school but I can’t help but ask her about Dara.

”But what did you mean when you said that Dara will not be able to come to school today?”

”Yeah.. she won’t come today, as I said before, she is not feeling well. It’s 

pretty obvious that it is your fault.”

”How can you say so?”

”In that case.. give me another reason that would make her stay home.”

”Uh..hm..she maybe got sick..”

”Really? Right after you have hurt her feelings?”

”But.. you never know” 

 

Bom is staring at me.

” Oh stop it Seungri, just deal with it.”

”Deal with it? Are you out of your mind?”

”What? You have always moved on before, so what’s the big problem now?”

 

I sigh and give Bom a shove in the back.

”You..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter