DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE 1

DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

I got up and saw that the time is 6:30 am. Mom shouts from downstairs and wish me good luck on my first day of school while I dress myself in a slow pace and then I shout back ”Thanks” as an answer. My body feels heavy and dull but I still try to put on a shirt. 

 

 

In the same pace as I got dressed , I took with me my stuff downstairs and prepared breakfast. I rubbed my eyes while I poured up a glas of milk and I put it on the table with the rest of my breakfast. This is how it is, me and my mom. It have always been me and her. My dad left when I was born, I guess that he wasn’t ready to become a dad yet, but it actually doesn’t matter for me. I’ve always been the only child.

 

 

It has always come to an end when I tried to get friends in a new city, since we moved so often. I actually don’t care so much about getting friends but I have a feeling that I will fit in this town. The people here seems to be very polite but I’m curious about how the students at the new school will be like.

 

I tie my shoes and put on my backpack, then I go away to the new school. I feel how my stomach tingles of nervousness when I’ve come into the new school campus. The people around me seems like they haven’t noticed me, maybe because a little girl like me isn’t that special to notice.

 

Seungri’s POV

 

I get on the school campus and see that my friends sits on the stairs by the entrance.

 

”Hey Panda!” It’s Jiyong who screams at me. 

I walk into their direction. I greeted them and then I take a seat beside Daesung.

 

Jiyong asks me

”So, how did it went with Suzy?”

”Hm.. as usual you know..I took her out on a date,made her fall for me and then I left” I took some water right after I answered Jiyong’s question.

”Ah, haha, good job!” Jiyong smiles against me with a proud smile while he gives me a friendly push in the back.

 

Daesung gets up and says

”But does it exist any girl on this school that you haven’t dated yet?”

 

”No, I don’t think s..”

”But look!” Jiyong interrupts me before I even had the chance to answer Daesung’s question.

 

I ask Jiyong
”What is it?” While I glances in his direction.

”There is a new girl that we’ve never seen before. She at least looks like she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter