First Meeting After A While

Series of Their Events

After so much confetties, crowd of idols jumping, loud musics and fans scream then with a little wave back at the fans, he walked faster than before. Leaving his bandmates at the back. He took a fast glance at the far left of his way, that girl with ponytail and white outfit smiling so brightly while waving at fans being dragged by her unnie.

That Youngji, his close friend, still unbelieveably so bubbly, happy, restless and amusingly glowing. Like she produces light from her skin. It has been quite long time after the last time he met her at Roommate reunion, with all those busy schedules he hadn't talk with her even on Katalk and he is kinda miss her.

A bit.

He caught her finally at the back of the big props of the stage, between the dark. It wasn't that hard though and she wasn't being dragged again.

"Party party party, Mammamia!" he sang right to surprised her. She jolted away.

"Yah, Wang Jackson! You surprised me!" she hit his bicep, lightly. Then he danced a little of Mammamia while they walked slowly, back to their waiting room. She smiled, he smiled. It felt so nice. "You know I have new song, Mammamia is so yesterday," she joked.

"I know. It's Cupid, right?"

"You just knew now, don't you?" she pouted her lips. His eyes fell onto it, that damn lips.

"Well you just promoted it today right? This dance master only know this one," he did random body roll and felt so smug about it.

"That's not it!" she said and quite disappointed. "Should teach you the dance?" She stopped and offered some idea. Well you know, they used to teach each other dance, back in Seongbukdong.

"Here?" he asked dumbfounded, "are you crazy?"

Youngji frowned at his answer. "Why I am crazy? I danced at the stage, am I crazy?"

"Uh no, I mean here is not even the stage. Are you going to roll your body here?" he asked, his voice almost sounded like a squeak.

"There is no even body roll at the reff part..."

"There is."

"No."

"There. Is."

She snorted. "Whatever, you don't want me to teach you just say that!"

"I can watch the mv later."

She turned her heels and continue walking and he followed after. He knew she got a little bit mad.

"I promise I will watch the mv and learn the dance," he said. She glanced coldly at him.

"So what? You'll gonna dance Cupid somewhere after that?" she asked.

"Maybe."

"Liar." She pouted more. He smiled.

"It so nice," he said.

"What so nice?"

"Making you mad," he laughed and got hit on his back after that.

"And it is nice to punch your back again, I miss it very much." She said sarcastically but then she smiled so bright it stunned him.

"I miss you," he murmured but she managed to get the word and she glanced at him. "And Joon, Gukju nuna, Ryohei hyung, Dongwook hyung, Jongok nuna, well all the roommate members." He continued.

She smiled. "I miss them too. I miss that time also. We are too busy that our chat room become so silent." She sighed. "And you...!" she pointed her finger to his face, he backed a bit.

"What?"

"You unfollowed us on instagram!"

"I unfollowed everyone, you know I have to."

"Ehey, don't worry, I know it when everyone tagged me with the news and Bambam texted me about it."

"He texted you?! Why he texted you?" he almost screamed.

"Uh... because he unfollowed me also? Yah, why so mad? At least he told me while you didn't even remember."

She had a point there.

"I have hundreds friend, I never told anyone even Amber. But... I am sorry." He bowed his head and murmuring again. She kinda felt uneasy, if he had not even told Amber, why she sounded so demanding?

"Uhm, that's okay. You don't have to follow me back, I am okay with that if it is necessary." She patted his arm. "Oh well, I have to go back!" she still patted his arm again.

"Is it already? Damn, this is too short!"

"You can text me anyway, you never did it that I think I forgotten. At least text me for a while." She hold his hand after patted his arm repeatedly, to shook it for a while. He hold her hand back, squeezed it a bit. Actually he wanted to hug her but he hesitated because there are still people that passing by.

"Okay, I'll text you."

"Thanks and see you soon!" she let go his hand and waved for the last time in that day. "Don't fall sick, okay!"

He nodded. "You too!" And she smiled back at him brightly before gone after a corner, like a sun set at the west and he just a person that happened to enjoy the view.


Later on that day, a text came. Youngji opened her phone and chuckled after reading that short message. It said,

"I followed your instagram back. Happy?"

 


Absolutely.