The Insomnia

Series of Their Events

It is already late when everyone wrapping the day today. Jackson and some of other Roommate's member teamed for the groceries for almost half of the day but he likes it when they do outdoor shooting, even if it just for groceries shopping. Moreover he loves meeting and getting know new people as in this case, the guest. Then after that they go back to the 'weekly format': cooking with and for the guest, eat with them and talking. Even though it is fun but somehow Jackson can't help but being bored.

The clock said it is 3 in the morning, Jackson goes to his room and prepare for the flight that he has to do with his band mates, GOT7, later at 6 am. Practically he only has two hours in the house before he departs at five. He sighs, don't know what to do after done preparing. Everyone must be sleeping right now. Jackson wants to sleep but he can't even though he is easy to be awake later, so he decides to go upstair to watch tv.

It is so quite up there, he confused if he could watch tv without disturbing anyone. He throws his body on the couch and starts to switch on the tv. After a minute he begins to change the channel, and changes it again after a minute. Change again after thirty seconds, twenty seconds, five seconds. Change.. change.. change... Nothing interesting but he keeps changing the channel until he heard a door squeak behind him. It is from room number 1.

"What are you doing?" Youngji asks behind the door.
"Am I disturb you?" he asks back feeling apologetic.
"Not really," she walks to his side and sits beside him. "Too much cafeine, can't sleep and I heard weird sound from there turned out you play with the channels."
"I am trying to stay awake," he says.
"There is still two hours to take a nap, you can set the alarm."
"Two hours is not enough, I need a deep sleep." He rubs his face. Youngji pats his shoulder.
"How about you sleep here and I will wake you an hour later?" she suggests.
Jackson shakes his head. "Let's just watch tv."
"Okay."

Jackson chooses the channel and stops right at sport station, showing a football match. First thirthy minutes they spend with watching the match seriously, gasped when the player almost make a goal but failed, gave one two comments about the match while multitasking with their phones. Jackson watches the match back when suddenly Youngji's head falls onto his shoulder.

She is asleep and he can't move her head onto the back of the couch since it will wake her up so he decides to continue watching the tv until the clock said four thirty when his phone's vibrating. He has to go so he put her head on the big cushion and silently going downstair.


Youngji's phone vibrating and it makes her awake. She gasps when she looks at the clock, 7 in the morning. When exactly she fell asleep? Is everyone else still asleep? How about Jackson? She checks her phone again and found messages on her kakao talk. It is Jackson's

- My manager picked me at 4.30 and you are still asleep. I couldn't wake you up so I left without saying goodbye.
- I am sleepy
- I bet you are still sleeping, you haven't read my messages
- Anyway I am boarding right now so I guess you'll read when I already departed. I'll message you whenever I am arrived.
- Eh, try to sleep with fully close eyes, please. You are creepy. See you soon!

Youngji can't help to laugh at his last message.


a/n based on why Youngji still awake at dawn and posted a link about her dress on Show Champion.