A Moment With You [Sifany]

SuperGeneration One-Shot Series [SEMI-HIATUS]

| A Moment With You (Siwon and Tiffany) |

 


 

It was Chrismas Eve the day a couple or family will celebrate a Christmas together and I all alone with my boyfriend busy all time.The story begin like this,

 

(1 week before Christmas)

 

"Siwon-ah,let's have a date on Christmas",Tiffany said and pouting.

"Deh,but I don't promise",Siwon and chuckled see his girlfriend pout.

"Oppa,you're the best",Tiffany said and clap like a little child.

 

(A day before Christmas Eve)

 

"Umm,Tiffany-ah,mian.I have something to do on the Christmas Eve,i think we can't go",Siwon said through phone.

"Gwenchana oppa,I understand",Tiffany hang up the phone as soon she hear that.

She lay on her bed and just closed her eyes.

 

(Tiffany's POV)

 

I don't understand why I'm walking alone on the Christmas Eve,on this Christmas i had to celebrate Christmas alone while my family at California and my boyfriend busy with his damn work.

The couple who was dating making me jelous at all.

While I was drinking some hot chocolates and I saw a little cute girl from the mirror outside the shop shivering.At first,it kept bothering me but I'm kinda pity to her so I brought her in shop and order hot chocolates.That girl just smile cutely and i found that she's mute.

 

After she drink her hot chocolates,she just bow and walking out from the shop and give me a piece of note.I slowly open the folded note and it was written.

 

"Walk to big Christmas tree"

 

Tiffany was all don't understand what that piece of note mean.When she walking out from the shop,she find that 'big Christmas tree' and last she found it.The big Christmas tree was in front of her while she was standing amazed the Christmas tree in front of her and what has caught her is cute plushie that hang on the Christmas tree.She take that plushie and start walking.

While she was walking,she saw another plushie on the road,she take it and walk again.And then,she saw another plushie on the bench until totally the plushie that she took is 9 plushie.

When she walk a few steps,she saw there's a Christmas tree with many plushie hang on it.Tiffany was amazed when she saw that Christmas tree until she saw a man behind that Christmas tree hold a bouquet of flowers.

"Si-Siwon",Tiffany shouted.

Siwon just smiled and took her hand to candle light dinner.

"Siwon,when do you do this?",Tiffany said and started to cry.

"Mian if I make you think that I'm busy,I promise I will love you forever",Siwon said as he hug Tiffany.

Siwon remove his hands from Tiffany's waist and looking into her eyes and slowly turn his head and kiss her passionately and she respond it.

and that a sweet moment for them.


Hi guys,sorry if I post my story after Christmas,I kinda busy and my voice don't come out and my throat hurts.I'm sorry if i'm posting Sifany because i already make the chapter for Sunsun but it kinda don't complete so I will add some more,sorry for my short chapters.Gomen.