Librarian [Seokyu]

SuperGeneration One-Shot Series [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

| Librarian (Kyuhyun and Seohyun) |

 


That was perfect day for Cho Kyuhyun to make his assignment. (it's ridiculous right? nahh..i'm getting insane)

Kyuhyun was searching some books in library to him review in his assignment,actually it's kinda rarely to see the hottest student in the university,

 CHO KYUHYUN in library but his professor threaten him if he don't make his assignment,his result will be low even though

he threaten his professor back with his wealth.But sorry his professor don't buy with his money.

And now he looks like a dog who follow his master.

* Beep

"Shh,please be quiet",one of a librarian said at him and show him 'silent' sign.

He look the message and saw one of his buddy text him.

'Kyu,where are you? We now hang at xxx Cafe. Want to join us?'

He just make pouted and reply Ryeowook message.

'Sorry guys,i can't my professor just give me an assignment and you know what she threaten me!'

and click "Send"

*Buzz (he makes his phone silent)

'Hahaha,gosh EvilKyu now being her slave..what a new fact'

'Shut up Ryeowook,i wil kill you if i met you'

Kyuhyun reply and put his head on his library that he sit with many books.

And now he in his dreamland.

"Mmm,mister..mister..wake up",one of the librarian with a wide eyes bow to wake Kyuhyun up.

"Mmm",Kyuhyun moaned and wake up ,and suprised to saw an innocent girl beside him bow to wake her up.

"Sir,can you please leave library right now,i'm gonna close the library",that girl said to him.

"Okay,i got-ta leave right now",he said and accidently fall his paper work.

He took his paper and saw that girl also help him to collect his paper.

"T-thanks",Kyuhyun said and shyly smiled.

"Your welcome",that girl replied and smiled.

'Gosh,what's wrong with you Kyuhyun.You're insane,how can you had fall in love with this innoncent girl who you just met in library',Kyuhyun thought.

As the girl close the library alone,Kyuhyun wait for her.

"Oh,mister.Why you still here? Do you has something left in library,i can open it back",that girl said.

"No,i just want to walk you home.You know it's dangerous if a girl walks alone in night.Can I?",Kyuhyun said while look the floor.

"Yes,you can.",that girl said and smiled.

They walk and both of them too shy to talk with each other.

"Umm,can I know what's your name?",Kyuhyun shyly ask her.

"I'm Seo Joohyun,you can call me Seohyun and you?",she said and smile again.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun,looks like we both have 2 hyun at the back of our name",Kyuhyun said and chuckled.

"Yeah,want to eat some ice cream? I'm craving to have it now.Don't worry,it's my treat",Seohyun said and pull his hand.

 - In Ice Cream Shop - 

"I want  vanilla with chocolate topping and you Kyuhyun?",she ask him.

"Chocolate",he replied.

"and chocolate.Here",she said and pay to the cashier.

"Actually you don't have to treat me",Kyuhyun said and his ice cream.

"Don't worry,today i'm treat you ice cream.Maybe someday,you can treat me other things",she said and happily her ice cream.

---

"Thank you Kyuhyun-shii for walk me home",she said and bow.

"Seohyun-shii,can i a-s-sk your ph-h-one n-u-m-ber?",he said stutterly as she walk into her gate.

"Yes you can,give your phone",she said and text her number in his phone.

*Ring

"Now I have your phone number and you have my phone number",she said and walks in.

"Assa,I have her phone number",Kyuhyun said and jumped like elemantary schooler.

---

(Kyuhyun's POV)

 

"Hey Kyu,what's wrong with you today.You looks like the person who had fall in love",Sungmin said to him.

"Yeah,what's wrong with you smile like a monkey and look at your fangirls.They have been screaming like hell",Eunhyuk said while eating his chips.

"I don't know,there's a girl that I really can't forget about her after first meeting",Kyuhyun said and smile again.

"That's LOVE at first sight,Kyu",Donghae said while steal Eunhyuk chips.

"Hey Fishy,that's my chip.Stop eating eat!",Eunhyuk said and hit Donghae.

"Woah,looks like EvilKyu have fallen in love with a lucky girl",Sungmin said.

 

(Seohyun's POV)

 

"Seo,Seo,are you here?",Jessica said and waved her hand in front of Seohyun face.

"Yea unnie",she said and smiled.

"What's wrong with you? You kept smiling from morning till now",Jessica said.

"Nothing unnie",Seohyun said.

"Are you sure? Help me to arrange this book",Jessica said.

"Arasso",Seohyun said as push the tray that full of books on it.

"Oopss,mianhe sir",Seohyun said as the tray she push hit someone and bow.

"Seo,what you're doing? Mianhe sir",Jessica said and bow.

"Seohyun-shii",that guy said.

"Ohh,Kyuhyun-shii.What you're doing here? mm..Kyuhyun-shii,this is Jessica.Jessica unnie,this is Kyuhyun",Seohyun said and introduce Jessica to Kyuhyun.

"Annyeonghesayo",Jessica said and bow.

"Ohh,Annyeonghesayo",Kyuhyun said and bow.

"Hey Kyuhyun,what you're doing in that place..come here,i want to show you something",Donghae shout to him and walk to go to Kyuhyun.

"Mister,don't you see the 'silent' board there,this is not arcade so can you please be quiet",Jessica said and glared at him.

"Opps,sorry miss.I don't see that silent board,how can the librarian here so pretty.I'm Lee Donghae and you",Donghae said as pinched Jessica cheek lightly and winked at her.

Jessica walks away and arrange the books.

"Seo,you can go out with your 'boyfriend' but you have to comeback soon",Jessica said and arrange the book.

 

(Seokyu's POV)

 

"Jessica really has cold personality right?",Kyuhyun said and chuckled.

Seohyun nodded and said "She really has cold personality till someone named her as "Ice Princess",she always being good unnies to me", and smile.

"I think Donghae really will ",Kyuhyun said and chuckled.

"Who's Donghae",Seohyun ask and make innoncent face.

"That guy who make Jessica mad",Kyuhyun said.

"Ohh,he really looks like has playful face",Seohyun said and chuckled.

"You know,after I saw one girl,I always remember her,always dream about her or exactly I can said after I met her,I can't forget about her",Kyuhyun confess.

'Is it me? Hmm..maybe someone else,his face looks like a rich person maybe someone else not me',Seohyun thought.

"Hmm..actually recently I notice that I'm kept smiling after I met him and I don't know why.His face always kept in my thought,i think we have same problem",Seohyun said and smile.

'Is it me? She said recently..I met her recently so it could be me',Kyuhyun thought.

 

(Haesica's POV)

 

"Hey",Donghae said and kiss Jessica cheek.

"Yo-",Jessica's word got cut after Donghae's lips on hers.

After 10 seconds (is it too long?),Donghae broke the kiss and he saw Jessica was crying.

"Hey what's wrong?",Donghae softened his voice and pull her into hug.

But Jessica push him and walk out from library and Donghae chase her.

"Is that Jessica unnie?",Seohyun said and saw Jessica walk out from the library crying and of course,Donghae chase her.

"Yeah,want to eat ice cream?"Kyuhyun said to calm her.

"But unnie-",Seohyun said in worry tone.

"Don't worry,Donghae's there to calm here",Kyuhyun said and smile.

"Okay",Seohyun said and hold Kyuhyun hand to go to ice cream shop.

 ' What,she's hold my hand..oh my,,Thanks God',Kyuhyun thought.

 

- In Ice Cream Shop -

 

" I want a big cup of vanilla with chocolate topping and can you put this (he shows the cashier ring) ",Kyuhyun said to the cashier.

"Alright mister",the cashier said.

"Here,your ice cream",Kyuhyun said as he put the ice cream on the table.

"Oh,Kyuhyun-shii,where is your ice cream and why this ice cream is too many?",Seohyun ask.

"Just eat,it's my treat",Kyuhyun said and watch her eating.

Suddenly Kyuhyun saw dirt from Seohyun mouth and leaned closer to Seohyun.

And their lips met.

After a while,Kyuhyun broke the kiss.

"Mmm,Kyuhyun-shii,what you're doing just right now",she ask and blushed.

"Nothing,just eat",Kyuhyun said and can't stop smiling.

"Omo,what's this",Seohyun said and saw a ring in her ice cream.

"It's yours",Kyuhyun said.

"But why?",Seohyun ask him.

"You know,after the first meeting,I really can't forget about you and I always thinking about you",Kyuhyun said.

"Actually,me too",Seohyun said.

And both of them leaned closer and the lips met ,they kiss passionately.

 

After 3 Years,

 

After that incident,Seohyun and Kyuhyun now married and wait for baby from Seohyun stomach.While Jessica and Donghae,they already couple even before

they met at library but Donghae cheated on her for other girls (Donghae was playboy in that time) and now they're getting married.

 


 

Hey guys, how my Seokyu one-shot? Is it bad? I know it's really bad..and BONUS Haesica..and thanks to   [ Arom @ the fearless forgotten : request shop ]  for making me beautiful poster.. Next is SunSun