Destined [Haesica]

SuperGeneration One-Shot Series [SEMI-HIATUS]

| Destined (Donghae and Jessica) |


Jessica's POV

 

 

I have two my bestie cousin,one of the named Kwon Yuri and the other one is Im Yoona.We have different surname because our mom is sibling,

and now i'm being unavailable between both of them.

---

"Jessica-ah,palli.We're gonna late if you only stay in your room",Yuri shout.

"Neh,I'm coming!",Jessica said while hold her book and adjust her spectacles.

Three of them going to same university and lives at Jessica's house whose bought by her dad.

Between three of them,Jessica has the poorest fashion style.She always wear her big spectacles and always tie her blonde hair into ponytail,or the other said that she's NERD.

While Yoona,she's the goddes in that university.The others always mesmerized with her beauty.Then for Yuri,she always being black pearl with y body that can make the guys drool over her.

When Jessica walk with both of them,she always left behind as she non-exist.Yoona and Yuri will talk to each other and left Jessica alone.

When recess time,Jessica always being their slave to buy Yoona and Yuri's food.She always follow her order in case that Yuri and Yoona will talk to Jessica's mother and said that Jessica is make them as their slave.

Jessica always being in pain,she just want to tell her parents who is living at overseas but she can't.She scared to tell both of them.

---

"Yuri,you know that I have crush with Donghae",Yoona said excitedly.

"Chinccha? Woah! I think if you confess to him,maybe you got accept because he will mesmerized with your beauty",Yuri said and smile.

"And i think if both of us is couple,i think we gonna take "Best Couple" position in this university",Yoona said and start to dream.

Jessica just eat while reading her book in front of Yuri and Yoona who is talking about Donghae guy.

Jessica never likes to know about story of this university unless it's about study,she always study hard and want to continue her studies at overseas.

---

Jessica was on university rooftop,the place she always go and express her feeling by herself.

"Umma,appa",she mumbled while staring at the blue sky.

"If you know how is my condition here",she said and her tears drop to her cheek.

Jessica still crying while staring the blue sky.

"Here",the unfamiliar guy give her handkerchief.

"Thanks,do you hear what I say?",Jessica said.

"Yeah,you know actually I always see you here express your feeling",that guy said.

"Really? Aigoo,how I can express my feelings to stranger",she said again.

"You know,my dad said girls don't look pretty when she cry",he said and wiped her tears.

"By the way,I'm Donghae and you?",he ask.

"I'm Jessica",she said and smile.

"Looks,you're smiling.That's much better",he said and smile while staring at the blue sky.

Both of them talk each other and day by day they being closer.

"Hey Jessica,maybe you should take off your glasses. I want to look you without that big glasses and those ponytail",Donghae said.

Jessica walk home with Yuri and Yoona,she's can't forget the words that Donghae said to her.

---

At Jessica's house

'Hey Jessica,maybe you should take off your glasses. I want to look you without that big glasses and those ponytail' that words still echo in her mind.

In Jessica's room,she now in front of mirror and slowly take off the glasses and untied her ponytail.

"Am I pretty?",she said and chuckled.

 

- A Week Later -

 

"Who's that blonde girl?",student 1 said.

"Is that nerd Jessica?",student 2 stated.

"Woah,she's gorgeus and pretty",student 3 said.

---

"Jessica,looks like your fashion sense become better",Yuri said and smirk to her cousin.

"Yeah,what jinx in your body to make you change like this",Yoona said and laughed.

Jessica just silent ,she can't wait to see Donghae and ask for him opinion about how her looks.

"Donghae-shii",Jessica said as see Donghae lying at the rooftop floor sleeping.

"Hmm..maybe I jus-",Jessica word cut as Donghae wake from his sleeping.

"Who are you?",Donghae ask her.

"I'm Jessica,Jung Jessica",she replied.

"Chincca? You look mm..i mean pretty",Donghae said and smile to her.

"Thanks",Jessica said and blushed.

 

A few days later,

 

"BAM!!",Jessica's door open and see two girls walk to her.

"Jessica,don't you know that Donghae is mine? and only mine",Yoona shout angrily to her.

"What do you mean? Me and Donghae is nothing",Jessica replied.

"Hmpph..you know ,you is who is taking my man",Yoona said and pull Jessica's hair.

"But Yoona,I'm never had relationship with Donghae",Jessica said as she want to pull Yoona's hand from her hair.

Yuri actually felt sorry to her cousin,Jessica but you know she's the bestie Yoona.How can she betray her? She only being silence.

Day by days,Jessica never going to rooftop and always being far from Donghae until one day.

"Jessica!",Donghae shout to her.

Jessica just run from him and he chase her.

"Jessica,why you ran from me.Do i do something wrong?",Donghae said and grab her wrist.

"Donghae-shii,what you doing now? Please let me go,you never doing something wrong.I think i'm just the poor girl",Jessica said and start to cry.

"You know,you're not the poor girl and uljima (please don't cry)..it's make you don't pretty",Donghae said and pull Jessica into his hug.

"Donghae,i'm sorry.I think Yoona is the best girl for you",Jessica said as pull her body from his hug and walk away leave Donghae alone.

 

A month later

 

Jessica now has good relationship with her cousin,Yoona and Yuri.Three of them always together,Jessica now not the old unavailable Jessica but Gorjess Jessica and three of them had graduated from unversity.

One day,Ding Dong (SHINee - Ring Ding Dong? XD),Jessica immediately open the door see handsome Donghae in front her.

"Oh..uhm..want i call Yoona?",Jessica said and walk to call Yoona but Donghae grab her wrist.

"No.I just want to see you",Donghae said.

Donghae suddenly kneel down and open the box and see shiny diamond ring and said, "Jessica,will you marry me?"

"Uhmm..but Yoona?",Jessica said.

"I already explain to her on that day you leave me",Donghae stated.

Jessica nodded as Donghae put the ring on her hand.

Jessica was crying in happiness as Donghae wiped her tears.

"How many time I said that don't cry",Donghae said as put his hand on Jessica's waist.

"But I want to cry in happiness",Jessica said and smile.

Donghae stared into Jessica's eyes and kiss her passionately,both of them kiss like the world end soon until two pair of eyes saw them kiss.

"Ehem",Yuri cough fakely .

"Hey,just get a room",Yoona said and laughed.

Jessica and Donghae just blush to hear both of them statement.

And that's how their love story.

 


 

Hey guys,how's my Haesica's oneshot? I know it's bad,,I'm sorry to make YoonYul bad,I don't mean to make both of them mean but at last the good back.The poster credit to [ Arom @ the fearless forgotten : request shop ] It's nice right? Thanks for making awesome poster :D

Next is Seokyu >>