EXO Fact 479

EXO Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO in the middle of a variety show~

The sitting order was in two rows. 6 on top and 6 on the bottom.

The top row (in this order) - Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Luhan.

The bottom row (in this order) - Suho, Lay, Luhan, Tao, Kai, D.O

MC looks at the script in his hands and look at the entirety of EXO, " Even though we are running out of time, there are a few questions that I would like to ask i place of the fans here today. So, who likes to clean the most in the dorm?"

Suho raises his hands to answer : "I wouldnt say that this person likes to clean but more like he cant sit still unless the whole place is clean, and that would have to be Xiumin." And upon hearing this Xiumin nods and replies, "It's true but I dont think its that I am obsessed, it's more like I dont know what they would do without me, because I don't know if anyone can live in th filfth that would accumalate.

At this the mc and some members chuckle. The members who know that, that is the truth cannot deny it.

The MC looks once more at the script and crosses his legs. "Who is the one who is the laziest member at the dorm?"

All of EXO laugh and point at Luhan. Luhan is in shock and chuckles, "Wae? Why me?"

The MC seems to also be in shock and asks, "I am shocked that it seems to be Luhan. Is there someone who would like to explain why? Sehun-ssi?"

Sehun is in the midst of laughing when he hears what the MC has said and asked of him. "Me?"

"Yes, you, Sehun-ssi. Of course that is if you dont mind." the MC replies.

"No no. not at all." Sehun says. "Its funny because we all pointed to Luhan but it's true. Though Luhan may be very manly and clean too, he is actually the last member to wake up. And thats why we say it's Luhan. This hyung really doesnt want to wake up," he says as he continues chuckling.

The MC laughs and replies, "Wow. That really is shocking. Turns out Luhan is not only manly but also seems to be the laziest member."

As the Mc continues talking and continuing with the questions, Luhan leans into Sehun's ear and whispers, "Just wait, Sehun-ah. You're going to regret saying that once we get home,", slightly threatening the maknae. Sehun smirks and  is happy to be recieving such "affection".

After the Variety show and car ride home, EXO finally reaches their dorm and once they go in and settle down, Luhan goes in search for Sehun.

 "Yah, Sehun." Luhan called out to Sehun who was comfortably lying on his bed touching his phone. "You dare call me out and say that I am the laziest member?"

"Relax Luhan hyung. Even if I didn't say it someone else would have." Sehun defended. 

Luhan felt ridiculous. "Then you should have let someone else say it. 

"But then I wouldn't have been able to receive your 'affection' then." Sehun slyly cooed. Luhan's face blushed a slightime pink. "Yah. Are you kidding around with me right now?" Luhan replied as he lightly punched Sehun on the shoulder. 

Sehun's gaze shifted from his phone to Luhans, now giving his full attention. Seriousness could be seen in his eyes and there was a short moment of silence that made Luhans felt uncomfortable. That is until Sehun put on his stupid smile of a fool and did some bad aegyo, "don't be mad hyung~ hyung~ " he cooed as he shifted himself in front of Luhan and wrapped his hands around Luhan's waist, shaking him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter