EXO Fact 5

EXO Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chen~" Sehun called out as he ran to the older and pounced on his back.

"wahh" Chen rolled forward as the pressure from Sehun came. "What do you want maknae?"

"I. Can't. Sleep.~" Sehun said cutely on purpose to tease his hyung.

"Ew. Don't Sehuna. Thats gross. You don't match it." He said half jokingly as he laughs.

Sehun pouts. "Fine. But I really can't. Lets play a game or something."

"Sehun, you know we have a schedule tommorow morning. We should get rest while we can." Chen responds with a hand on his shoulder.

"Come on Chen! I really can't sleep." Sehun whined.

"Fine, one game." 

"Asa!" Sehun yells dragging himself and Chen to the bed to play.

Once they reach the bed, they immediately set up the PSP and sat next to each other ready to turn it up with a game. 

One game turned to three, and it was now 2 1/2 hours later.

"And this is why I don't want to play. See? Now its late Sehun." Chen glared at him half serious.

Sehun went to his bed and lied down. "I can't help it hyung. I'm just not tired. Then and now. I don't know why. Maybe I have Insomnia." he laughs.

Chen grabs a pillow and tosses it into Sehun's face. "Shut up. You're going to jinx yourself idiot."

Sehun just continues laughing. "Feels like Insomnia~ ohhhh~ Feels like Insomnia, oh~" he sings. 

Chen shakes his head and heads toward the door.

"Nooo. Don't leave me hyung. I will behave, I swear. So talk to me till I fall asleep." Sehun whines.

Chen turns around and laughs at the younger. "I. Di. Ot." (Idiot) ("Pa. Bo")

He turns off the light and jumps back into Sehun's bed, next to him. 

"Why did you turn off the light?" Sehun asked.

Chen turns around with an are-you-serious look. "You said you wanted to sleep. So obviously the lights should be turned off, so you feel sleepy. Then I am going to read you fanfics and make you laugh your off ir embarrass you until you will yourself to sleep so you dont have to hear any more."

Sehun laughs. "I don't know if that's good or bad. Haha"

Chen pushes Sehun head onto the pillow and shushes him. "Its bad, Real Bad Sehun" he says as he laughs. 

Sehun looks at the older and smiles. "I'm ready. Go Chen."

Chen pulls out his phone and puts it on the lowest lighting as he goes onto asianfanfics.com and put exo, sehun, crack, into the search bar. 

As Chen scrolls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter