EXO Fact 136

EXO Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris has been on the phone with his mom for an hour now and he seems happy and sad at the same time cause he misses her. Whenever Kris talks to his mom, he will cry for the longest time afterwards because he loves his mom that much. The members never know what to do afterwards because Kris rarely ever cries other than when he misses his mom. The rest of the group has been trying for a way to make him stop crying afterward. or at least somehow help him to release all of his feelings so he doesn't miss his mom so much. 

While Kris was talking in his room, the rest of the group had been sitting in the living room or he dining room. Sehun and Luhan were sitting at the couch. Xiumin, Suho, and Tao had been sitting on the floor and discussing some group activities that they would have to do soon. Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chen were playing cards and laughing like idiots on the dining room table. Kyungsoo was asleep on the couch. While as Lay was quietly playing his guitar and thinking hard about how to make the music notes fit together elegantly at the corner of the room on a chair and desk.

"Gosh, I miss my mom too, but why is Kris hyung such a mama's boy." Sehun snided like the nice yet bratty maknae he is. 

Luhan reaches a hand behind Sehun's head and gives him a smack.

"Yah!" Sehun quickly turned to glare at Luhan. "What was that for?"

"Shut up. you idiot." Luhan continued to glare back at Sehun."You just don't know yet. You are the maknae after all."

"I-" Sehun was going to say, until he thought of a snidy remark. Sehun clears his throat and looks teasingly at Luhan. "Does that mean you are a mama boy to?" He chuckles at his own tease. "Luhan, do you secretly cry when you miss your ma al-" 

Sehun gets cut off as another smack lands on his head. But it wasn't Luhan this time. "Yah!" he turned around to yell at whoever it was. "Why did yo-" Sehun stops and puts his head down. He doesn't turn his head back up but moves his eyes to stare at the scary hyung. It was Xiumin. 

"Sehun. So what if we cry over missing our mothers? If you don't, then you should have sympathy for yourself." Xiumin looked down at the maknae. He had been listening the whole time and had grown annoyed at Sehun's words. On the other hand, Sehun could only nod. "Sorry, Xiumin hyung."

"Be careful with your words, Sehunnie." he says as he walks into the dining room to the fridge toget something to drink.

As Xiumin grabs a drink, Baekhyun looks up at Xiumin and asks, "ay, xiumin hyung, will Kris be alright? Who's going to comfort him this time?" Baek looks worried but a little frustrated.

Xiumin drinks a sip and nods, "I don't know yet. Maybe Lay? He told me the other day that he had been working on something to make Kris feel better."

Baekhyun just nods and goes back to playing cards. 

On the other side of the room, back at the living room, Suho and Tao go to Lay. 

"Hey Lay, what you doing?" Suho asks curiously as he peeks at Lay's notes but he doesn't really know how to read them. And the writing was in chinese which he still isn't accustomed to reading. Lay finishes playing a part and grabs the composition book, sribbling something down. Then he looks up at SUho and pauses. After a moment, he replies. "I'm trying to make a song for Kris gege. He's always crying and I wanted to comfort him so I am trying to do that." 

Tao hears Lay's response and excitedly claps, then jumping to hug Lay. "Lay gege!" 

Lay just chokes up a bit from the tight hug, "Tao, i can't breathe." and Tao lets go. "What is the song about?" Tao asks.

"The song is about his mom. Its not very fancy and its not long. But i think it kind of gives it that cozy home feeling and will let Kris gege feel better."

Suho and Tao look at each other and then look at Lay. "Awwww. " They both squeal and hug Lay. After a while they finally let go.

 

 

 

 

 

After about another 45 minutes, Kris finally comes out of the room and heads toward the dining room. SIlently he grabs a box of tissues and a water bottle from the fridge. Then he silently walks back to his room. 

The whole time everyone is silent and staring at Kris. They all get ready for the sound to come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"UMMA!!!!!!!" 

A scream comes from Kris' room. 

 

"Mommy!!!!"

Kris' cries again.

 

 

 

Everyone looks at each other and exhanges glance. 

"SO! Who's going?" CHanyeol says to break the silence.

Lay stands up and takes his guitar. "I got it." He says as he walks towards Kris' room.

 

After Lay disappears into the room, the rest of the groups continue their activites. 

 

 

-INSIDE THE ROOM-

Lay knocks on the door and opens it. He walks i and closes the door behind him.

"Kris gege." Lay calls at him quietly and softly.He softly tiptoes into the room until he sees Kris just laying on his bed, staring at the photo of him and his mom, now softly crying.

Kris hears Lay come and stops crying. "Don't come. I look pathetic right now, I am so not cool. I just- I just- it's not my style to cry Lay. SO please don't come. I dont want you to see."

Lay continues walking and slowly sits on the bdside next to Kris.

"I understand Kris gege. So I won't look at you." Lay says assuringly.

A part of Kris still wishes Lay would leave but he feels relieved to kow there is someone beside him at this moment and that Lay was not pushing the "comfort" any further. 

Kris continued to quietly cry, except for the occasional, "Umma!!!!" scream.

After a while, Lay spoke up. "Kris gege. will you listen to what i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter