EXO Fact 758

EXO Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hot sun was shining brightly throughout the dorm. Sweat was dripping from all the members of EXO. They had all tried to cool their bodies but could not figure out a way to. The air conditioner had broken and the managers were still waiting on a worker they had hired to come and fix it. Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been looking at it and trying to fix it, but it was a fail. 

"UGH! I give up!" Chanyeol yelled loudly causing all the EXO members to turn their heads. He walked away from where he was sitting into one with shade and layed as much of his large body as he can there. Baekhyun followed.

"You guys, Where is Lay? I need him to show me the new song that he composed so I can try to write the lyrics for it, for our new concert." Chen asks, looking for any member  to answer. 

"Chen. Are you an idiot? Lay, Suho, and Kris along with Tao left an hour ago to go to the swimming part near here so that they can cool down. One of the managers left too. I can't believe you didn't hear them screaming that they were going." Luhan replies.

"Aish. I was asleep. And this heat is killing me! Since they left, I am gonna go buy some ice cream and then go to the park to cool down. Anybody want to come along?!" Chen yelled looking for all the members, or those who were left anyway.

Suddenly Chanyeol and Baekhyun sprang up. "Me! Me! Me!" the both said in unison. "It's hot and I dont want to stay here." "That's fine. Let's go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter