Family Doesn't Hurt Each Other

Love Me Until The End

Heechul:I..i cant believe he's depressed i...*stuttering*

Kangin:How could any of us know chullie eunhyuk is good at hiding his feelings *sighs*

Ryeowook:Were such PABOS to..just shake it off and act like nothing was wrong *cries*

Yesung:*sighs*We kept going on like it was some sick game

Donghae:Little did we know we were losing him little by little

SungMin:Huh this is so painful never would i wanna see eunhyukkie like this never *crying*

Leeteuk:I shouldve known im his best friend right i shouldve read the signs *crying hard*

Kyuhyun:*rubbing leeteuk back tears falling shocked looking at nothing*

Siwon:*sighs covers him*But he shouldve just came to us i mean we wouldve understood

Kyuhyun:What did you say *shocked and mad*

Shindong:He's right i mean what is this some show for him to get the attention 

Kyuhyun:*shaking in anger then gets a flashback*

Eunhyuk:*crying harder*Noooo i wanna die....i wanna die...i wanna die....

Leeteuk:*crying hard shaking*Eunhyukkie please 

Eunhyuk:*screaming crying*I wanna die

Kyuhyun:*disgusted at his two hyungs screams*YOU ING BASTARDS are you idiots this all happened because your peanut brains could fathom the fact that you were hurting him but still continued why because YOU CRAVE FOR THE ATTENTION FANS GIVE YOU THAN WORRY THAT ONE OF YOUR BROTHERS WAS SLIPPING AWAY FROM US 

Leeteuk:Kyu...kyu calm down *holds him back*

Kyuhyun:NO THESE BASTARDS DESERVE IT *pushes leeteuk back mad flaring with anger*

Siwon:YAH you twerp respect us were your hyungs *shocked*

Kyuhyun:RESPECT GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD RESPECT SOMEONE LIKE YOU TWO *screams*

Shindong:Were your family *looks at him*

Kyuhyun:Family HA please does family go as far as making fun of their own family member that gave them everything took care of them with such a pure heart and let them do whatever they wanted  just for their entertainment huh 

Siwon:YAH were not the only ones too blame here

Kyuhyun:*mad*YES YOU ARE SURE AT FIRST IT WAS A JOKE SURE IT WAS FUNNY BUT YOU DONT GO WAY TO FAR TO WHERE YOU CAN LOOSE SOMEONE YOU TRULY LOVE AS FAMILY

Shindong:HOW WOULD WE KNOW HE FELT THIS WAY THAT ANCHOVY BARELY SAID A WORD TO US

Kyuhyun:AND YOU GUYS DONT HAVE THE BRAIN THAT IS WHAT IT MEANT HUH WE WERE ALREADY LOOSING EUNHYUKKIE TO YOUR USELESS BRAINS *mad tears run down his cheeks*

Siwon:How were we suppose to know all that crap *scoffs*

Kyuhyun:This is your guys is fault he blames himself now he thinks of himself as ugly...but shocker why wouldnt he blame you guys because no matter all the pain we've put him through he'll never have the heart to ever be mad or blame us 

Shindong:*looks down ashamed*

Kyuhyun:You know what if you guys wanna continue on making eunhyukkie a laughing matter than its better if you never show your faces to him *mad arms crossed*

Siwon:*hurt shocked*What are you trying to say 

Kyuhyun:Stay away from eunhyukkie and the rest of us because we dont need family members that hurt family no matter how long they know each other family isnt about that it never was

Shindong:He's our family as well *shocked hurt*

Kyuhyun:Not anymore not after this *shaking his head*

Siwon:Kyuhyun *tears in his eyes*

Kyuhyun:I CAN-I WONT LOSE MY EUNHYUKKIE FOR YOUR STUPID MISTAKES....ILL DO ALL IT TAKES TO KEEP HIM BY MY SIDE TO THE END EVEN IF IT MEANS KEEPING HIM AWAY FROM PEOPLE HE CONSIDERED FAMILY  *walks away*

Shindong:Teukie hyung..you have to say something he cant tre-

Leeteuk:No no actually kyuhyuns right...

Shindong:What...*shocked*

Leeteuk:Dont ever come near eunhyukkie ever again...because if the next time this happens and we lose him there is no one else to blame but you guys and this stupid society that feels the same...Im gonna do all it takes to keep my best friend with me until the end  *glares at them walks away following kyuhyun*

Siwon:Donghae SungMin

SungMin:*shakes his head walks away*

Donghae:This is the lowest low i could ever see you guys go.....were suppose to be a family but you guys made it into a joke...i dont consider people as my family when someone gets harmed *walks away scoffs*

Shindong:Ryewook Yesung

Ryeowook:I have nothing to say to you ever again *walks away*

Yesung:No words will ever explain how ashamed and dissappointed i am with you two *shakes his head walks away*

Heechul and Kangin:Hyungs.....*looks at heechul and kangin*

Heechul:You know ill never understand the point of the things you did to eunhyukkie but now i understand....you just treated him like a joke like he was nothing while he treated you guys like the world as his real family but all he did was nothing and where did it get him.....i dont ever wanna be family with people that have an ugly personality like this *scoffs walks away*

Kangin:You guys will never understand how grateful you'll ever be to have a dongsaeng like eunhyuk will you he did all he could to satisfy whatever you guys needed he sacrificed things but in return what does he get nothing like he was just some thrown away piece of dust. like nothing useless is all he gets and ill never understand why he'll ever love us as much as he does but one thing is for sure you mess with someone precious to me like the members are to be is unforgivable and its something ill never overlook *walks away from them*

Siwon and Shindong:*tears fall heart broken tears fall*