Fighting Junior

Love Me Until The End

Back In Korea

Kyuhyun:*holding eunhyuk's hand*Are you sure your ready to come back 

Eunhyuk:Im sure i can do this *half smiles*

Leeteuk:Are you really sure *worried*

Eunhyuk:I am you guys i promise and besides i missed the other members 

Kyuhyun:Yah we were with you the whole time *pouts*

Eunhyuk:But seeing the same faces over again gets boring *smirks*

Leeteuk*gasp*HOW RUDE

Eunhyuk:Awwwww don't worry i love you guys more though *giggles hugs them*

Kyuhyun:Mhmm now you wanna be a kiss baby *laughs*

Leeteuk:And where do you think he learned that from *smirks raises an eyebrow*

Kyuhyun:Ouch hit me where it hurts the most hyung *hand on his chest*

Leeteuk:You know im starting to regret letting you guys be in the relationship 

Eunhyuk:Awwww but why *pouts*

Leeteuk:Seems like your switching roles your turning to be more top and kyu's turning out to be more bottom now 

Kyuhyun:Ugh noo noo im top there's no way im bottom *chuckles*

Eunhyuk:YAH what are you trying to say *pouts even more*

Kyuhyun:Im just saying the truth and you know it baby...*winks at him*

Eunhyuk:*blushes covers his face*

Leeteuk:Oh lord what did i get myself into *punches in the code to the dorm*

Kyuhyun:See hyung your the one who walks into it yourself *laughs*

Eunhyuk:Alright you guys know i love you bot-

SungMin Ryeowook Donghae Yesung Heechul and Kangin:SURPRISE WELCOME HOME EUNHYUKKIE *smiling blowing party poppers*

Eunhyuk:*gasp covers his mouth tears in his eyes*

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk:*run in front of eunhyuk hands in the air smiling*TA-DA

Eunhyuk:You guys did this all for me *smiles big*

Kangin:Ayyyy don't get so happy this is the only time we'll do anything like this *smirks joking*

Heechul:Atleast you get something like this i get scolded for being gone so long *joking smirks*

Eunhyuk:Oh im sorry hyungs don't worry ill make a party for you guys too *smiles*

Kangin:Really 

Heechul:For what *smiles*

Eunhyuk:For being the most ridiculous and moment ruiner hyungs of super junior *laughs joking*

Kangin and Heechul:YAH you twerp *laughs shakes his head*

Yesung:Ignore your idiot hyungs its good to have you back *hugs him tightly*

Ryewook:You know those two hyungs of ours their pabos *hugs him tightly*I missed you so much hyukkie hyung 

SungMin:Were so glad to see you back home hyukkie *smiles hugs him tightly*

Donghae:Yah we missed you so much we were miserable without you here *hugs him*

Kyuhyun:Hello we were missing to you know *arms crossed*

Leeteuk:Exactly i feel like were just invisible here *leans against kyuhyun*

Yesung:Dont worry we missed you guys too but i missed my monkey dongsaeng more *smiles*

Leeteuk:Well then *puffs his cheeks*

Kyuhyun:Alright alrihgt thats enough hugging dont want my baby to suffocate *wraps his arms around eunhyuks waist pulls him close*

Eunhyuk:*smiles snuggles into kyuhyun*

Heechul:Awwww who knew an evil magnae and cute adorable monkey would make a wonderful couple *smiles*

Eunhyuk:HYUNG *blushes covers his face*

SungMin:Hurt him i kill you kyuhyun *glares at him*

Kyuhyun:*holds eunhyuk tighter smiles*Never in a million years hyung

Ryeowook:Wow it feels awkward to see kyuhyun in a sweet nice mood *giggles*

Kyuhyun:This is the only time you will mehrong *sticks his tongue out*

Shindong:Sorry to intruppt anything *by the doorway nervous looks at them*

Leeteuk:*shocked*Siwon Shindong 

Siwon:We heard the news that eunhyuk was back *half smiles*

Shindong:We just wanted to see him for ourselves *smiles*

Siwon:If its ok with you guys *looks over at leeteuk*

Leeteuk:Im not the boyfriend...*looks over at kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:*looks over at eunhyuk*

Eunhyuk:*half smiles nods his head*

Kyuhyun:*smiles kisses his forehead let's go of eunhyuk*

Eunhyuk:*smiles walks over to them*Shindong hyung Siwon

Siwon:*tears in his eyes hugs him tightly*Im so sorry im so so sorry eunhyukkie

Shindong:*cries joins the hug*We never meant to do this to you im so sorry i shouldve been a better hyung

Eunhyuk:*smiles patting their backs*Its ok i forgive you guys..besides were family it wouldnt be complete if someone is missing

Siwon:*half smiles wipes his tears away*

Shindong:You really are one amazing dongsaeng eunhyukkie *smiles*

Eunhyuk:*smiles*Because i have amazing friends/family like you guys 

Leeteuk:Awww i feel a group hug coming on *smiles they group hug*

Later That Day 

Eunhyuk:*soft asleep snuggled into kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:* his lower back kissing his temple*

Donghae:Man it feels really good to have everyone back as a family *smiles*

SungMin:It really does *smiles*

Siwon:But whats more important that its good to see eunhyukkie back with us *smiles*

Shindong:Thats what matters most *smiles*

Kyuhyun:It really is *smiles holds eunhyuk closer*

Yesung:One big happy family again 

Ryeowook:The way it should be *giggles*

Leeteuk:And i couldnt be any happier...i dont mean to ruin the moment but eunhyuk just came back....we dont know what could happen 

Heechul:And there goes our happy floating banana boat *sighs*

Kyuhyun:But hyung is right though we just came back and once eunhyukkie goes out in the public like variety shows interviews anything we don't know what could happen they can bring that subject up again and it can still break eunhyukkie apart all over again 

Kangin:But you guys told us he's fine he's back to his normal self

Kyuhyun:But it doesnt mean he can't come back to that dark world of his he can this is just the beginning of eunhyukkie's battle *looks over at them*

Leeteuk:This time we have to come together to protect him all we can *half smiles*

All Members;*smiles looks over*We'll do it 

Eunhyuk:*rubbing his eyes sits up in kyuhyuns lap*Sorry i fell asleep guys whats going on 

Leeteuk:We are Eunhyukkie's Fighting

Kyuhyun SungMin Donghae Ryeowook Yesung Heechul Kangin Siwon and Shindong:JUNIOR *smiles*

Eunhyuk:*giggles*My what 

Kyuhyun:Your fighting junior eunhyuk

Eunhyuk:For what *confused*

Ryeowook:To protect you from whatever people say we'll all be your shields since kyuhyun already took the prince charming part away *laughs*