Not Again

Love Me Until The End

Strong Heart Kyuhyun:*sitting out in the audience tapping his foot nervous looking around*

SungMin:Ok would you stop that *slaps kyuhyun's leg*

Ryeowook:It's getting really irritating even just foot taping it sounds like your voice *chuckles*

Siwon:Ignore bunny and bear over their...what they mean to say is just calm down kyu there's no reason to be jealous 

Kyuhyun:*sighs stands up*I cant stand it i need to check on him 

Siwon:*half smiles*Give him our regards

Eunhyuk:*leaning against the wall gripping it tightly shaking nervous*

Leeteuk:*rubbing his arms worried*Bestie dont worry you got this im right here whenever you need comfort

Shindong:Were both right here for you hyukkie..we won't let them hurt you *holds his hand*

Eunhyuk:I..i dont think i can *tears in his eyes*

Leeteuk:Be-*looks at the door opening*

Kyuhyun:*walks in the room looks at eunhyuk*

Eunhyuk:Kyu....*shaking tears rolling down his cheeks*

Kyuhyun:Im right here baby boo im not going anywhere i wont let them do anything to you *kissing his forehead*

Eunhyuk:*takes a deep breath arms around kyuhyuns waist looks at shindong and leeteuk*Let's do this 

Leeteuk:Bestie are you sure you can do this i mean it can happen another time *holds his hand*

Eunhyuk:No i have to do this *snuggled into kyuhyun*

Shindong:We have faith in your hyukkie...we got you *smiles hand on his shoulder*

Leeteuk:CHA EUNHYUKKIE FIGHTING *smiles big*

Shindong and Kyuhyun:FIGHTING *smiles hugs eunhyuk*

Shindong:TEUKIEGAYO IS BACK *smiles*

Kyuhyun:*smiles kisses eunhyuk*Just look out in the crowd ill be there alright babe

Eunhyuk:Mmm *nuzzles his face in kyuhyuns neck*

Kyuhyun:*kisses his temple smiles*Knock them dead...i believe in you

Eunhyuk:*smiles pecks his lips*I love you so much 

Kyuhyun:Of course you would..i am cho kyuhyun *smirks*

Eunhyuk:Pfffttt *nudges him*

Kyuhyun:*chuckles kisses him*I love you so much more

Eunhyuk:*smiles kisses him leaves*

During The Show

Eunhyuk:*laughing hard clapping his hands*

Siwon:So far so good...*whispers*

Kyuhyun:*smiles nods his head*

Ryeowook:*smiles*It feels so good to see him smile like this again

SungMin:It really does *sighs happily*

HoDong:EUNHYUK-SSHI IS BACK *smiles claps his hands*

Eunhyuk:*smiles big takes a deep breath bows down*Its great to be back 

HoDong:It's been a while we missed you were glad your with us again *smiles*

Eunhyuk:I just had to come back *smiles*

HoDong:Well its good because we missed having a face like yours on the program 

Siwon:*eyes widen nervous*Spoke to soon....

Kyuhyun:*starts getting mad glaring at hodong already*

Eunhyuk:*laughs a little*

Leeteuk:But it truly is good to have eunhyuk back because honestly he was the core of laughs in this variety show without him it was dead boring *revenge smirks*

Shindong:Yea without eunhyuk even if teukie and i were here it wasnt that fun it was boring i mean sometimes even you couldnt carry on the show with your blank sense of humor*half smiles*

Ryeowook:And the big pig was burned *smirks*

HoDong:Andwe because only looking at his face people would laugh and it would make them feel better about themselves 

Eunhyuk:*gets hurt looks down starts playing with his fingers*

Kyuhyun:*clenches his fist in anger*

HoDong:I mean look at his face its one of a kind...because its different and strange together *laughing*

Eunhyuk:*takes a deep breath starts scratching his arm*

Leeteuk:*really angry knuckles turns white from the grip on his chair*

Shindong:*worried just looking at eunhyuk*

Crowd:*laughing hard*

Kyuhyun:*taking deep breaths really angry*

HoDong:Ill just put it out his face is just not normal its very strange im ok with my face id never change it *laughing*

Leeteuk:But if i were to have another life i would wanna be my best friend here because his heart is pure and full of warmth *smiles hand on eunhyuks knee*

Shindong:I wanna be a man like eunhyuk heart of gold *smiles pats eunhyuk of the shoulder*

HoDong:But still i wouldnt wanna live my life with that kind of face *laughs*

Eunhyuk:*fighting back his tears*

Kyuhyun:That bastard wants to be roasted *furious about to stand up from his chair*

Siwon:Calm down kyu...don't put on a show *grabs his arm*

Kyuhyun:Bastard deserves it *taking deep breath shaking in anger*

Ryeowook:Just calm down ok *holding him back*

Eunhyuk:Ex...excuse me *walks out of the studio*

Kyuhyun:Hyukkie....*runs after him worried*

SungMin:Go let's go *follows after kyuhyun*

Leeteuk:*stands up from his chair glaring at hodong angry*

Shindong:*stands next to leeteuk mad*

HoDong:Oooo he just came back and he had the rights to walk out just like that unless he was ashamed of his own face *laughs*

Leeteuk:Shouldnt you be saying that about yourselves eunhyuk was right before this world is just cruel anything for laughs and entertainment right just to fit in this world you join in with people but its the wrong people you join in with just for what to be liked...while along the way you dont know how much pain you caused one person you know you people should really be looking at yourselves in the mirror instead of making someone feel horrible about there own selves let's see whos more dissappointed in how they look they person you made fun of or you who made fun of that person *walks out of the studio*

Shindong:Its people like you who be out of their own perfect bubble thinking their perfect themselves people like you make me sick *follows after leeteuk*

With Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk:*running in the hallway crying hard*

Jaejoong:*holding yunhos hand smilies*HYUKKIE

Eunhyuk:No don't look at me *covering his face with his arm runs off to the dressing room*

Yunho:*worried looking at eunhyuk run*

Kyuhyun:Hyungs...hyukkie...where is he *worried*

Jaejoong:Of to your guys is dressing room 

Yunho:What is going on kyu *worried*

Kyuhyun:No time hyung ill tel lyou later *runs*

Leeteuk:*running worried*HI JAEJOONG YUNHO BYE BYE 

Shindong:Hey bye *following after*

Siwon:*smiles bows to them then runs again*

Ryeowook:*running waving at them*

SungMin:*smiles at them running*

Eunhyuk:*locks the dressing room door shaking tears fall slides down the door*

Kyuhyun:Hyukkie baby *sighs jiggles the knob*

Eunhyuk:Just go away...*crying hard gasping for air*

Kyuhyun:*head leaned against the wall*Baby please

Eunhyuk:*covering his mouth sobbing*

Kyuhyun:*slides down the door covers his face*