Last Straw

Love Me Until The End

y, Free and Single Press Conference

Eunhyuk:I heard that when they released our pictures i was the first teaser photo to come out *smiles big*

Siwon:That was because they went from ugliest *laughs*

Kyuhyun:*rolls his eyes sighs*

Reporters and Super Junior Members:*laughing hard*

Eunhyuk:*fakes a smile looks down and just starts playing with his hands*

Shindong:See reason why the sales went up was because they covered eunhyuks face in it *laughs*

Kyuhyun:*clenches his fist shaking in annoyance and anger*

Eunhyuk:*bites his lip fighting back his tears*

Kyuhyun:*looks over at eunhyuk worried sighs*

Leeteuk:*clear his throat*Why dont we show the premiere of our video y free and single *lights go down*

Eunhyuk:*just plays with the table cloth not once looking up to the projector screen*

Kyuhyun:*pokes leeteuk on his side looks over at eunhyuk*

Leeteuk:*grabs eunhyuks hand squeezes it half smiles*

Eunhyuk:*fails to smile removes his hand from leeteuks grip*

SungMin:Wait before this is over i'd like to say that Eunhyuk was and is really good looking in the video *half smile looks over at eunhyuk*

Eunhyuk:*half smiles gets up from his chair and walks out of the room*

After The Conference

Donghae:YAH we should go out to dinner and celebrate *smiles*

Yesung:Uuuu thats a good idea im so in *smiles*

Ryeowook:Can we teukie hyung im a little beat to cook tonight *smiles*

Leeteuk:Sure let's just go in one van *smiles*

Shindong:YES i cant wait for dak galbi *jumps up and down*

Siwon:When arent you when it comes to food hyung *laughs pats his back*

Eunhyuk:You guys go on ahead without me *faking a smile*

Leeteuk:Oh come on hyukkie its been a while since all of us been out to eat together

Eunhyuk:Im not really hungry ill just make myself something to eat at home 

Kyuhyun:*looking at eunhyuk sees his eyes red and puffy knows he's been crying sighs looks down*

SungMin:But it wont be fun without you hyukkie

Eunhyuk:I....i have other things to do see you guys at home *gets in the other van and it drives off*

Siwon:Whats his problem *scoffs*

Kyuhyun:Seriously hyung.....*scrowls looks at him*

Shindong:What is it about the ugly joke oh come on he usually makes fun of it himself *smiles big*

Kyuhyun:You know what think whatever you want.....*rolls his eyes wallks away*

Siwon:Whats evil two's problem *confused*

Shindong:Ehhh he's the evil maknae he's always like that *chuckles they get in the van*

Leeteuk:*sighs shakes his head looks down*

Kyuhyun:*dials a number*

???:Hello *hoarsce voice*

Kyuhyun:Hyung i need a favor

Yunho:Wae *holding jaejoong close to him other hand holding his cellphone*

Kyuhyun:Eunhyukkie went home i need you to ask jae hyung to watch over him please....*worried*

Yunho:*sighs*Not again

Kyuhyun:*sighs*

Yunho:Alright ill tell jaejoongie *half smiles*

Kyuhyun:I appreicate it hyung *half smiles hangs up*

With Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk:*closes his bedroom door breathing heavily tears fall in his eyes*

Ugly

Useless

Unworthy

Eunhyuk:*cries harder slides down the door brings his head to his knees shaking from crying*

Jaejoong:Eunhyuk...*knocking on the door worried*

Eunhyuk:*wiping his tears away clearing his throat*Jae hyung what are you doing here..

Jaejoong;Ahhh yunho and i were off then kyuhyun called yunho and told us you were here he's worried he told us to check on you....

Eunhyuk:You saw the press conference didnt you....

Jaejoong:Oh eunhyuk-ahhh *hugs him tightly sighs*

Eunhyuk:I should be use to it now hyung i mean i make fun of my own self but how come it hurts no matter what i do it will always hurt...and the members are the ones who always bring it up...i feel like they turn agaist me and im pinned against the wall when it comes to it...*tears fall hiccups*

Jaejoong:Eunhyukkie...*heart breaking hugging him*

Eunhyuk:They know how sensitive i am about these things but they end up doing it to anyways not knowing that it can still hurt *crying hard*

Jaejoong:Sssshhh sssshhhh just let it all out *rubbing his back*

Eunhyuk:*crying harder*