Offers & Promises

I'm Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Quote by Mark Twain

Normal POV

Krystal stared at you with so much intensity which made you curl up and sink down into the cushions of the couch. 

"Well? Why aren't you answering my questions, _______?" Krystal glared down at you.

"I....I...." You were too scared to give a proper response because Krystal's glares are the most frightening and could scare anyone with just a single look. It is super effective against you despite you living with the girl for many years.

"_____!" You flinched when she yelled your name. "Why aren't you talking?!" The female growled, lowering her body closer to yours. Your heart rate increased when you saw Krystal's face coming very close. 

"U-Unnie!" You shrieked when her face was only a few inches away. 

"Oh, now you want to speak?" Krystal sneered. You tried to move away but your wrists are pinned to the sides of your head which prevented you from going anywhere.

"K-Krystal unnie! Y-You're too close...!" You exclaimed which brought Krystal out of her daze to make her realize what was going on. You were pinned underneath her, making you vulnerable, and she was hovering over you. Both of your faces were only a couple inches away from one another and your bodies made skin contact. A blush covered the younger Jung's cheeks and she pulled away instantly. The girl jumped away to make some distance between you and her which was like about five feet. 

"I-I'm sorry...I-I didn't m-mean to..." Your room mate apologized and tried to explain her actions but you weren't paying attention to her. Your thoughts were all jumbled together and you couldn't stop thinking about Krystal's body against yours.

'Krystal unnie....her body was touching mine! A-and her face..it was so close to where I could almost...' You shook your head to those dirty thoughts. 'No! I shouldn't think like that..! You scolded yourself but you couldn't deny how your heart sped up when remembering the scene just a few minutes ago.

"_______? Are you there?" The older one asked, noticing how you were just staring at the floor the whole time. 

You didn't answer her back since you were busy dwelling on your thoughts, which made the girl worry. Krystal slowly went over to you, trying not to provoke you in any way. She stood before but you have yet noticed her so Krystal spoke again.

"________?" The younger Jung called.

"......" There was no answer from you which made the other female more anxious.

"_-_____? Are you that angry?" Krystal asked, her voice cracked slightly. You snapped out of your trance to see a guilty looking Krystal standing before you with arms behind her back while shuffling her feet. She looked cute and shy at the same time. 

"Sorry, I didn't hear you unnie. What did you say?" You questioned. The feet shuffling grew.

"A-Are...you m-mad at me..?" Krystal asked once again but it was as quiet as a whisper. Luckily for the short distance between the both of you, you managed to catch those words. 

"No, Krystal unnie, I'm not mad." You honestly told her but she didn't seem to buy it so you wrapped your arms around her, making her flinch from the contact. "I'm not mad, unnie. Really, I'm not lying. I was just thinking to myself.." 

Krystal, after moments of being frozen, responded by placing her hands on top of your arms. 

"What were you thinking about?" She was curious to know what took your attention for so long. 

"It's nothing." You tried to wave her concern away but she remained on the topic.

"Come on, _______, you could tell me~! I would love to know what happened to my room mate in the past twenty four hours~" Krystal used her aegyo which gotten you to give in easily. You sighed at this. Krystal always had this power over you to make you confess things even if you didn't want to and she sometimes uses threats but it's fine since she's your room mate. So you unwrapped your arms from her which made her pout at the lack of warmth.

"Arasso, take a seat." You stated while patting the empty space beside you which Krystal nodded and quickly occupied in a moment. She flashed a warm smile at you before making herself comfortable by placing her head onto your shoulder to snuggle closer. 

"I'm ready to listen whenever you're ready, _____." Krystal said when she was cozy next to you. But it seemed more like a command. 

Your POV

How am I suppose to tell Krystal unnie that I was thinking about our close contact? 

I didn't know how am I going to say that without getting hit or a bunch of teasing from her. My face burned when I remembered how warm her skin was against mine and how close we were to where I could feel her breath on my nose.

"______?" Krystal unnie called for me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Aren't you going to tell me what's on your mind?" She asked, more like commanded. I took a deep breath before I started talking again since I had to tell her eventually.

"I just thought—" Someone interruptted me when I began to talk.

"SHE ISN'T YOURS!" Krystal unnie and I flinched and then looked to where we heard the shout. Maybe my ears were playing with me but that sounded like Taeyeonnie. We waited a few minutes to see if we hear anything else but there was no sound so Krystal unnie turned back towards me. 

"So what were you—" Krystal unnie wasn't able to finish her question when another voice was heard.

"YES, SHE IS! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" My heart stopped. I know that high pitch voice anywhere. It was Sica unnie.

Why was she here? Why is she arguing with Taeyeonnie? 

I have to know what's going on so I stood up from the couch and went over to the front door. 

"Hey ________! Where are you going?" Krystal unnie followed up behind me. I turned my head towards her and flashed a small frown.

"I think Taeyeonnie is out there!" I informed her but Krystal unnie just gave me an unpleased look.

"So? It's too dangerous if you go out there! Stay here, where it's safe!" She grabbed my hand to stop me from going anywhere but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I yanked my wrist from her grasp and narrowed my eyes at her.

"No way, unnie! Taeyeonnie might be getting hurt out there and I don't want that to happen. She is very important to me—" I stopped myself when I noticed the usual spark in her eyes disappeared. Just like Taeyeonnie. I shook my head to focus on the current events in reality. 

"So I'm going whether you like it or not!" I finished but she just stood there without saying a word. This wasn't like her because she would usually try to stop me from doing anything no matter what until I give in. I looked at her face to see a heartbroken expressioin which shocked me so I approached her slowly.

"U-Unnie? S-Sorry, did I...?" I lifted a hand to cup her cheek but she moved away from my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter