The Moonlight Serenade

I'm Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Quote by Edmond Rostand

Normal POV

Taeyeon was driving you somewhere to where you can be at peace. She glanced at you as you were looking out the window, staring at nothing. The older one was worried because you acted like this ever since you started to date her Casanova of a friend. When the both of you were stuck in the middle of traffic, Taeyeon took this chance to speak to you.

"______-ah, are you okay?" Taeyeon asked you in a gentle voice, making you look at her.

"I'm fine, unnie." You muttered out but the other female knew better. She grabbed your left hand and grasped it in her own, getting you to turn your attention to her. 

"Please stop lying to someone, who could see through you. I know you, ______. Don't you dare try to lie to me.." Taeyeon scolded. You chuckled at her as you agreed with her in the inside. She knew you so well just like Krystal.  

"Sorry, Taeyeonnie. I forgot that excuse doesn't work for you and Krystal unnie. Heh...it seems to work on Sica unnie pretty well though.." You laughed to yourself but it didn't sound happy at all. Taeyeon squeezed your hand to comfort you which helped in a way as you gripped her hand back. She smiled when she saw that silly grin on your face. 

"Aigooo. Forget about Sica. It's about you and me right now!" The blond chirped, earning a giggle from you. You leaned closer to give her a kiss on the cheek and went back to your seat, not seeing the blush on Taeyeon's face. 

"Thanks, Taeyeonnie. You always make me feel better.." You smiled while closing your eyes to rest. She was about to respond back, but when she saw the view of you trying to settle comfortablely in your seat, you were already napping away. She laughed to herself as she continued to hold your hand in her's.

"You..don't know how much I wish you could understand that I can be more better than Sica..." Taeyeon muttered under her breath and began to get deep into her thoughts until a beep brought her out of it. Her eyes darted across the car, searching that noise, and she saw your phone. It had a message from Jessica which brought a frown to her face.

From: Sica unnie  YAH! I thought I told you not to leave your house! Where are you going? Why are you with Taeyeon?! 

'Why are you trying to get in touch with ________ now, Sica? Is it because of what I told you last night?' Taeyeon thought to herself. Finally, there was no more traffic. Just a second later, her own phone got a message. She took out her phone to see who it was. 

From: Casanova Where are you taking _______? Why are you with her?! She is my girlfriend, you know that right?!

'Are you scared now because I told you what I planned on doing? Heh...you had your chance when you were dating her. Now, it's my turn..' 

*****Flash Back*****

Jessica and Taeyeon were in a popular bar. The player had a girl next to her and was on her neck, making Taeyeon look at the girl in disgust. 

"Sica, there is something I need to tell you..." Taeyeon said, making Jessica stop messing with the girl next to her. She excused the random hooker to go somewhere else before turning her attention to her best friend.

"What's up, Taengoo?" Jessica sipped her vodka martini. The shorter one took a deep breath before speaking.

"I.....have fallen for someone.." Taeyeon began.

"Oh? That's good. When did it happen?"

"It's been a year...I kept it a secret up until now.." 

"Eh? Why don't you just jump for the kill, Taengoo? I'm sure this person will totally accept you.." 

"She is already with someone.." 

"Then, why don't you just take her from that person? You have the charm. I don't see why not?" 

"It's because I want your girfriend, Sica." This made Jessica spit out her drink, looking at her buddy in shock.

"W-What? You like _______?" Jessica stuttered out. 

"I do. I have been for a while." 

"You do know she is my girlfriend, right?" 

"Yeah, but I can take her from you. Am I right?" Taeyeon smirked. Jessica became possessive for some odd reason.

"No, you can't. She won't agree to you." The Casanova growled.

"How would you know? You barely spend any time with her. She probably doesn't want to be with you anymore which gives me a better chance to take her away from you." 

"She does want to be with me! You're just mad!"

"Yeah, right! Says the one, who always goes to the bar and women, while her girlfriend is at home with Krystal. Doing who knows what!" Taeyeon scoffed, making Jessica glare at her.

"Who the hell is Krystal?" 

"She is your girlfriend's room mate. All I know is that she has an interest in your girlfriend, and so do I." Taeyeon got up and walked away from the dumbfounded female. Before leaving the bar, she sent a message to Jessica.

To: Casanova You better watch out, Sica, because one of these days...I will get your girl. I will do what it takes to make her mine instead of yours. 

Then, Taeyeon exit the bar with a smirk while Jessica had the worst night of her life.

*****Flash Back End*****

As Taeyeon reminisced the memories from yesterday night, she realized that she was at their destination. It was your favorite location to be away from all your probl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter