Little Secrets Turn To Whispers

I'm Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____'s POV

How many months has it been since I started dating the cold hearted player, Jessica. I lost count once I figured out this relationship was going nowhere. I should've thought twice before accepting her confession, but I couldn't even refuse that girl. I hate how my heart soars when she looks at me even with just a glance and my shyness increases. Why..? I really wonder why couldn't I fall for someone else? Out of everyone, why the player..?

Here I am, waiting for Jessica to come to our date. She is hours late, probably having some fun with other women. God...what do I expect from being her "girlfriend"? I am just like any other regular girl who is trying to become a singer. I let out a long sigh before gathering my things and leaving the cafe with a sullen expression. I checked my phone to see if Jessica sent any message but there was none. 

I went back to my home. My nose picked up a scent of food in my kitchen. Following the source of the aroma, I find Krystal cooking food at the stove.

"Krystal unnie..?"

She looked at me, surprised that I was home early.

"______-ah?? You're home..? I thought you were with-" 

Krystal stopped herself as soon as she saw my lifeless eyes. 

"She didn't come this time, huh....?"

I shook my head and just stared at the ground. Footsteps were coming towards me and I felt warm arms wrapping around my waist.

"It's okay...you will find someone better.." She cooed into my ears.

"I hope so unnie.. My heart can't take it anymore.." I mumbled into her shoulder.

We stayed in that position and it was quite comfortable. I closed my eyes, drowning myself in the affection. Then, I opened my eyes to see smoke coming from the cooking pan.

"UNNNIEEEEE!! THE FOOOOOOD!" I yelled in a panic.

She broked the embrace and tended the burning food.

"Damn it! I made your favorite and I burned it..."

I smiled at how thoughtful she was. 

"It's fine, unnie.. We can always order take out.."

"You sure..? I can make it again.. I don't mind.."

"It's fineeeee! I don't want you to do any work anyway~!" I chirped.

Krystal just smiled warmly at me as I grabbed my phone to begin calling.

"Heh..you are too cute, ______-ah..." She chuckled under her breath.

I looked back because I thought she called for my attention. Once I finished ordering, I turned to Krystal.

"Unnie, what did you say earlier? I couldn't hear you.." 

She just shook her head.

"It's nothing. Soo what are we eating tonight~~??" Krystal asked.

"Jjajangmyeon and Bibimbap~!" 

"Jinjja??? Daeebaaak!" 

I laughed at how she was acting, but then I wonder why was she here today. I thought she would be busy with her schedule.

"Anii..unnie?" I began the conversation. 

"Yessss~?" Krystal answered with a happy smile. 

"Why are you here...?" I asked, rather bluntly. 

This caused a pout to appear upon Krystal's face.

"Waeeee~~ you don't want me to be here or something~~??" Krystal whined.

"No, no! I just thought...you were busy with..you know, work.." I gestured with my hands, trying to clarify my words.

"I finished earlier than I thought! Sooo..I was going to spend some time with my dear friend~" 

"Even though I said I was going to be on a date...?" 

"Well...______-ah..from the previous 'dates', I presume

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter