Those Tender Eyes

I'm Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Quote by Paul McCartney

Your POV

I wake up in a a bed, but it's not mine. I sat up and looked around the room, feeling confused. I thought..I was with Taeyeonnie before I knocked out and she was telling me something. I rubbed the back of my head, trying to remember what was Taeyeon was telling me. What was it? And why am I in a bed? This room...it seriously looks like Taeyonnie's because I see some many pea pod plushies. They look so cute though...

The door opened and there was Taeyeonnie, "______? You're awake..?" She said in a questioning manner as she went over to me. She was carrying a tray full of breakfast and placed it on the night table next to me. "How are you feeling?" She asked, sitting beside me. 

"Unnie..? I called for her and she dropped her head on my lap. 

"Yes..?"

"Why am I in your room? More specifically, in your bed....?" I asked. Taeyeon moved from my lap and rested her cheek on my shoulder. She rubbed her face into the crook of my neck and I could feel her smile.

"You fell asleep last night..so I brought you to my house. I let you sleep on my bed.." The blond answered while snuggling into my body. I groaned when I felt more warmth because it makes me want to close my eyes. Wait...she said that she brought me here and let me sleep on her bed. So..where did she sleep? Then, her arms wrapped around my waist to make herself more comfortable. Responding back, I wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Where did you sleep, unnie?" I questioned as the older one enjoyed sharing body warmth. Taeyeon moved her head so she could look at my face.

"I slept together with you. Don't worry, I didn't do anything.." Taeyeon assured me, but why does she need to? I mean, I know that she won't do anything to me. She is my trusted unnie besides Krystal unnie. I have one hundred percent trust in her and she's been with me through many troubles. 

"Aigooooo, unnie~! Why are you worrying over that? Didn't we use to sleep together before?" I said. Well, that sounded wrong but I'm pretty sure that Taeyeonnie understands what I'm talking about. I looked at her and I was completely wrong. She has that cheeky smile. Uh oh...her Byun side is on.

"Ohhhhh~? We have..? I didn't know~~" Taeyeon sang, making me shove her away. In a playful manner, of course. The female pouted at me. "Yaaaaah! I thought you cared for your favorite unnie!" 

"Of course I do! You are my favorite unnie." I replied with a cute smile, which made her eyes brighten up, "Just like Krystal unnie." Then, the light from Taeyeon's eyes went dim so I got worried if I said something wrong. "Unnie, did I say something wrong?" I wanted to know what I said to make her mood drop, but she just shook her head. She broke our eye contact and got off the bed.

"It's nothing, _______. You should go eat breakast.." The older female stated, not looking at me anymore. Her back was facing me and I felt bad for whatever I did to make her like this. I slowly removed the blankets off of me and crawled over to the edge, that she was at. My arms went around her waist and my head rested against her back. Taeyeon flinched from the contact. Why?

"Taeyeonnie...." I said sadly, "I'm sorry...for whatever I said wrong. I'll....I'll do anything to make you feel better!" I waited in silence for her to speak up or something. She slowly turned around and placed a knee on the bed to lean towards me. Her face....it's coming really close. The space between her's and mine were decreasing and....and...! What is Taeyeonnie doing?! Her hands moved to my shoulders and she pushed me down to lay onto the mattress. 

"U-Unnie..? W-Whaa...?" I couldn't even finish my question when the other female moved downward to me. I could feel her warm breath against my face..and it grows hotter when she came closer. My eyes began to close, and I felt everything just got hot. Is it me or did this room just get hotter or something? Then, I could feel her lips brush against my ear.

"Anything, huh?" She lets out a hot breath, making me take a deep breath.

"Y-Yeah! A-Anything!" I exclaimed, eyes wide shut. Her lips were not longer touching my ear, but now I feel a different sensation on my neck. 

"How about a kiss, ________?" Taeyeon mumbled and my eyes quickly opened, stunned by her words. 

"E-Eh? A kiss?" I uttered out, making her nod.

"Yeah, we kissed all the time before, haven't we?" Taeyeon whispered. Yeah, we have kissed before. Whenever any of us were having a bad day, kisses would always be the best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter