A Sweet and Sour Breakfast

I'm Fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Quote by Deb Caletti

Krystal's POV

I woke up in the morning, for the first time, without my phone alarm going off for hours. I felt _____ snuggle into my body and her warmth was so hard to resist. Then, I realized the position I am in. My legs tangled with _____'s, my arms are around her waist, and her front is against my own. My face begins to blush when the girl in my arms, unknowingly, rub her lips against my neck. A shiver went down my spine from the action. 

My eyes wandered around, searching for my phone and I grabbed it once I saw the cellular device. It was nine in the morning, almost an hour before I meet with the girls. I looked at the girl in my arms which made me rethink of getting out of bed because....her beauty just amazes me every time I see her. 

"unnie...Krystal unnie.." 

I snapped out of my daze to see _____ staring at me, "yes...?" 

"Why are you staring at me, unnie?" I nearly choked on my own spit when she noticed my watchful eyes.

"W-well you are so beautiful in the morning, ______. Who wouldn't look at you?" My voice cracked slightly. 

I think my heart just stopped when I saw turn into that wonderful smile of her's. 

"Thanks unnie..you're beautiful too.." She nuzzled her face into my neck again. 

My hand, that is holding my phone, is itching to text my buddies that I can't hang out with them today. The atmosphere right now just feels so perfect and nothing can ruin it. After that being said, my ringtone rang which eschoed the room and I, internally, cursed at whoever is calling me. I picked it up.

"WHAT?!" 

"Why so pissed, princess? Did I interupt you getting laid or something?"

"No!! What do you want, Amber?!" 

"Excuse me, princess. As I am such a great friend, I already knew that you won't get your out of bed, so I'm here to help you out."

"I don't need anyone's help, especially yours..."

"Oh? So you don't want _______-ah to give you a hand then.."

I cursed that Chinese American girl in my mind as she used the _______ card against me.

"Amber, can you do me a huge favor?" I asked in a serious tone, making her stop joking.

"What is it, Krystal?"

"Shut the hell up and go die." 

"HEY! YOU-"

I hung up the call and _______ was looking at me with curious eyes. Putting the phone away on the night table next to the bed, I rewrapped my arms around her waist once more and she responded back by cuddling more into me. A sigh left my mouth as I continued to hold her like this. This feels so nice...

"Who was that, unnie?" ______ asked, innocently.

I raised my hand to her hair and ruffled it, "It was Amber, being the idiot she is every day.." 

"Yah unnie! Stop messing up my hair~~!" ______ whined while smacking my hand away from her hair. Even though ______ is hitting me for messing up her hair, I could see a cute grin growing upon her face. God! Why is keeping a secret like this so hard?! For liking her...while she is with somebody else. Someone who doesn't deserve her!

The feeling of anger grew within me, but I kept myself from reacting to it as I hold the increasing anger level. Nevertheless, it went down when ______ rubbed circles on my right cheek and I just noticed that she was sitting up on the bed, looking at me with such pretty eyes..

Normal POV

"So, unnie...I guess you're going somewhere?" You commented, smiling at the girl snuggling against your hand.

"Hmmm...I don't really want to.. I rather stay here with you.." Krystal pouted.

You laughed at the older woman, "Hahaha, unnie. It's not going to be that bad. We won't be far from each other for too long.."

The taller girl just chuckled, "I hope so, ______-ah...I can't stay away from you for too long.." 

You just smiled at your roommate for her cheesiness and pecked her on the cheek. Krystal's eyes widen when she felt lips go against her cheek but went away with a snap of a finger. In the inside, she wished those lips stayed on for just a little bit longer but she kept her expression neutral. You removed your hand from the Jung's face and threw the covers off of the other girl and that's when Krystal reacted.

"Yah! ______! Why did you do that?!" She yelled, trying to get the blanket back.

You slapped her hand away, "Unnie! I am doing you a huge favor and helping you get out of bed~" 

"That doesn't mean you could take my blanket away from me~!" 

You curled up into a ball with the blankets too. It was such a cute sight to see for Krystal even though she was losing space on the bed. In result, the latter fell off the bed and you grinned in triumph. 

"Hah! There you go, unnie! You can go get ready now~" 

Krystal got up from where she was standing. 

"You are so lucky that I love you, ______." She grumbled to herself which made you glance at her.

"Hmm? What did you say..? I couldn't hear you." You said, wanting Krystal to repeat what she just said for clarity since you couldn't undestand what she was saying.

"It's nothing. I'm gonna get ready now.." The taller one headed towards the bathroom. She stopped when she hear you call her name and was about to turn around to asked what you needed until she felt a warm body from behind.

You went on your tip toes and whispered into her ear, "I'll make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter