Time is limit

BAD BOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J asked Minhwan to search in the social media about anyone who look after Taehyung. At first, Minhwan felt weird. After that, he totally understand him and do it without questioning. "J! Psst! " whisper Minhwan to J who playing around with Taehyung. J run towards Minhwan and he whisper something to him. 'We got someone who wanna know Taehyung whereabouts. ' whisper Minhwan to J. Taehyung look at them weirdly. "J hyung?? Why? Is there something wrong..? " asked him. "No babe! It just something I need to settle. Can you wait for me here? " asked J. "Yes sure. Be careful! " shouted Taehyung. J run away and wave his hand to Taehyung. J and Minhwan headed to the upstairs. "Where is it? Did you find it? " asked J nervously. Minhwan just nodded. J look at Minhwan phone and read the statement about Taehyung. There is Taehyung face on it. J leave his phone number in the comment. Immediately, someone called him, "Hello. Are you Taehyung family? " asked him no replied. The person asked him to wait. "Hello are you Taehyung family? " asked J again. "Ye.. Ye.. Yes.. I am. Jungkook. Taehyung lil' brother. " replied him.. "Good. I wanna to tell you that Taehyung is fine. He is with me. Wanna know about him? Let's meet up. I'll send you the address. " the end. J hang off the phone. Then, J send message to someone. 

From:unknown

'okay. '

J was glad to hear that they agree. 'Tae, it's time to say goodbye. ' said J who look at Taehyung playing happily with the butterfly. He smile at J and he just replied it with bitter smile. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Saturday morning exactly 10 a.m. J went out and arrive at the Murphy cafe. As he promise. He waited for Taehyung lil' brother. Exactly 10 a.m. someone touch his shoulder that startled him a little. "Excuse me, are you? .." " Have a sit."answered J coldly. Jungkook and his boyfriend Jimin was there to meet him. J had to cover his face so that they won't recognize him. "So. You said Tae is with you. How would you said so? " asked Jungkook. "I am the one who told my boy to kidnapped him. " explained J. "What!!?!! " scream Jungkook but then Jimin hushed him to shut up and apologize to their surrounding. "What do you want? Let our Taetae go. " beg Jungkook who started crying. Jimin calm him down and hug him tightly. "Let me tell you the truth before take further action. Actually, it was told by someone else. Who hired us. He told us to kidnapped him. " explained J. "Who is it? The one who told you to kidnapped Tae..?" Asked Jimin patiently. "That person is someone you know. Lee Minhyuk. " answered J.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter