Cold hearted J yet so warm.

BAD BOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung woke up after three hours passed out. Taehyung woke up and massaging his painful head and then he looked at his hand. It's been treated. 'Who treat me? Why they act nice while they wanted me to be hurt.' Taehyung wondering. "Woke up now boy? How do you felt? Hurts? Pain? Bad? "Asked J who stared, at Taehyung right from the beginning Taehyung woke up. He surprise Taehyung. "What do you want? Why did you do this to me?  Let me go. " beg Taehyung with teary eyes. "Not that easy. I have no right to let you go. If you want, go ahead and asked your Minhyuk hyung. " told J coldly. Taehyung is speechless. "But then, why do you treat me nicely? I know this is not what you wanted to do. " told Taehyung to J. J suddenly walk towards him. "You don't have to say it to me. You don't even know me."said J enough to scared Taehyung. Taehyung froze and J left him alone in that room. Minhwan enter the room, he give Taehyung food but he refused to eat. Minhwan just let the food there and leave him. 'God, what kind of obstacle you give to me? The one that I love is the one who betrayed me. Why? I still can't believe. ' Taehyung started to cry again when he remembering what had just happened. 

 "So, how? Did he eat that food?" Asked J to Minhwan ."Nope. He only stared at it but refused to eat." Report Minhwan . J let a sigh. "This kid.. So stubborn! " J started to pissed off. "J, be easy on him. He just innocent. " told Minhwan who stopped J from leaving. "I know what should I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter