Promise me

BAD BOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J and Taehyung live happily together. Taehyung almost forget that he was 'kidnapped'. Taehyung stop running like a child when he rembered his parents. 'They didn't care about me I guess. No news from them. ' thought Taehyung. "Tae? What happen? Did something hurt you? Are you injured? " asked J worriedly as his 'boyfriend' stop running and now playing with his mind. "Tae? What is wrong? Tell me. Talk to me. Don't make me worrying about you." Asked J once more. This time Taehyung look at him with teary eyes. J panicked. Don't know what to do. He tried to calm him and then Taehyung speak. "Don't worry. I'm fine. It just, I miss my parents so much. I guess they don't even care about me. They love Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung more than me,  I guess.. " said Taehyung with sadness tone found in his voice. "Namjoon? Jin? Who was that? " asked J confused. "They are my brothers. Namjoon get married with Jin hyung and that's mean he is my brother in law.. They are my parents favourite. I have a lil' brother named Jungkook.. He got his tough and gentleman boyfriend. I am the only one who left alone. " explain Taehyung to J. He just nodded show that he understand. Taehyung stared at the river in front of them whilst J look at him. 'I promise Tae. I will make you happy even though it hurts me. Because nothing more important to me now rather than your happiness.' J promise himself. "Tae, don't worry babe. I will make you happy. I will end this suffer for you. Just promise me, you won't forget me that is enough. " told J to Taehyung. "What do you mean? I won't forget you of course. " Taehyung said it with full of confidence. "Yes, you will not. I know. " replied J. Taehyung look at him and smile. J give him short kiss on his lips and make Taehyung blush. He slap J chest cutely. 

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

 Kim Mansion. 

"Honey, I'm begging you.. Please look after our Taetae.. Please.. I miss him.. Dead or alive. I want him honey please. "Beg Mrs. Kim to Mr. Kim. "I know darling. Be patience. We won't give up until we found Taetae. Believe on me, okay? I need you to be strong. To support me. Please.. " asked Mr. Kim to his wife. Mrs. Kim just nodded and wipe her tears. "Dad? Still got no news from the police? About Taehyung? " asked Namjoon the eldest of Kim's family. "No. Nothing yet. But please don't lose hope. We still have chance. " convince Mr. Kim. "Alright Daddy. We won't lose hope. Even though Tae already missing for six months but still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter